新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 4411|回复: 4

[PSLE小六] 请教高人:关于DSA学校WL和CO报考的问题

[复制链接]
发表于 8-10-2012 22:06:55|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
女儿拿到了德明的WL和四德的CO,我们原本是想第一自愿填德明,第二自愿填四德,但今天孩子学校的老师说这样填自愿一旦不被德明录取,有可能因为把四德放到第二自愿而失去被录取的机会,请问已经有CO也会有不被录取的可能吗?这种几率存在吗?(我给德明打电话,学校的答复是这样报考没问题,德明不录四德肯定会录取,但孩子小学的老师还是坚持说这样报自愿俩个有都不被录取的可能)期待高人解答
发表于 8-10-2012 22:55:16|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
德明的解释是正确的。按照教育部的条例,如果第一志愿是WL但未被录取,第二志愿将成为第一志愿。也就是说,一旦德明没有录取,您的孩子将自动被四德录取。

教育部的详细解释如下:

I have received two offers, a Waiting List (WL) Offer from School A (my preferred school) and a Confirmed Offer (CO) from School B. Would putting School A as my first choice and School B as my second choice affect my chances with School B should I not be allocated School A?

Should I put School B as my first choice, since I am guaranteed a place there?

Assuming you are eligible for an academic course that School A and School B offer:

You put School A as 1st choice, followed by School B. If School A has enough remaining DSA-Sec places to admit you after the other students given COs have made their choices, you will be allocated School A.
You put School A as 1st choice, followed by School B. If School A does not have enough DSA-Sec places to admit you after the other students given COs have made their choices, you will be allocated School B since you have a CO from School B.
You put School B as 1st choice, followed by School A. Since School B is your first choice and School B has given you a CO, you will be posted to School B. You will not be allocated School A, even if School A has enough DSA-Sec places.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-10-2012 06:50:46|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
学习了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-10-2012 11:03:39|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
孩子真优秀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-10-2012 20:41:15|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
忙了一天刚有时间上网,谢谢版主的回复,这样我就放心了:hug: