邮编:
联系人: +6585116029
电话: +6596698094
邮箱: [email protected]
QQ: -
微信:
主页:
价格: $
Default type of film will be plain films.
For plain films:
- $1.00/piece (For first 10 pieces)
- $0.90/piece (After the first 10 pieces)
- Min. 5 pieces for every purchase

Films with designs (eg. Rilakkuma, Inside out) will be subjected to availability and a different price will be quoted.

You send to me a photo, I will print a Polaroid with that photo on it! Simple!!

✏️Photos to be emailed to [email protected] . Your photos will be kept confidential and will be deleted after the deal is completed.

✏️Payment is to be made before printing. Choose one of the two methods of payment: 1⃣iBanking
2⃣Through meet up(in cash)

✏️Two ways of collection:
1⃣Through mail(which will cost an extra $1) 2⃣Through meet up Meet ups will be subjected to my availability and convenience.

✏️Photos printed may be slightly cropped from the original photo.

✏️Photos printed will be slightly brighter than the original photo.

✏️We will not be editing any photos, please kindly ensure that you have done all the editing you want before sending it to me.

✏️The difference in photo quality is shown in the second and third picture.

✏️Please email me for any enquiries. Thank you!!

电影默认的类型将是平片。对于平片: -  $ 1.00包装/件(对于第10条) -  $ 0.90 /件(第10条后) - 最小。 5件每购买薄膜的设计(如:松弛熊,里面出)将受到供应和不同的价格将被引用。你发给我的照片,我将打印宝丽来与它的照片!简单!✏️Photos通过电子邮件发送给[email protected]。您的照片将被保密,交易完成后,将被删除。✏️Payment是打印之前进行。选择付款的两种方法之一:1⃣iBanking2⃣Through见面(现金)✏️Two采集方式:1⃣Through邮件(这将花费额外的$ 1)2⃣Through满足了符合UPS将接受我的可用性和方便性。印刷✏️Photos可能从原来的照片被稍稍修剪。印刷✏️Photos会比原始照片稍亮。✏️We不会编辑任何照片,请您确保您已经发送到我之前所做的一切你想要的编辑。在照片质量✏️The差异列于第二和第三图像。✏️Please给我发电子邮件的任何查询。谢谢!!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表