联系人: Teacher Zhu
电话:
邮箱: [email protected]
QQ: -
微信: umamentalarithmetic
主页:
价格: $
本帖最后由 Umaa 于 8-8-2016 19:50 编辑

After Ten Years Of Research, UMA Mental Arithmetic (大成心算) has developed the world's most advanced dual hand abacus mental arithmetic system. Now your kids in UMA can learn at least 3 times faster than any other systems. Our founder teacher Zhu has personally developed the learning (abacus) tool with tablet which can almost totally replace the actual abacus.

The stark truth is quite striking, with the legacy abacus system, only about 10% students can learn, while most of the students are simply struggling with futility. Even though you are attracted by that much fanfare and and bluffing, your kids will go nowhere.

So, the significance of the UMA's advanced abacus system is more than the speed, it will decide whether your kids could learn or not. In UMA, now we have pride to guarantee that nearly 100% students can learn to advanced level.

Our new learning system makes abacus / mental learning extremely easy. By building all the complicated mechanism of dual hand abacus mechanism into the learning tool, our learning tool can provide a holistic learning experience for the kids. Your kids will find learning abacus fun and exciting.

How fast can your kids learn indeed in UMA. Typically, for a K2 student, he can go through all the basics by mastering all the formulas in 3~4 months and do very fast realistic count. In less than a year, he is at least at grade 9.

In UMA, we will Never ask the parents to be an abacus teacher, and you will see that your kid can always do his homework very fast by himself. Your kid also DOES NOT have to do extra homework besides the assignment, yet they are still learning 3 times faster.
Call / to enquire. Free trial lessons are available.Email:[email protected] Address: Block 845 Yishun Street 81 #02-180 S760845website: http:/www.uma.sg
abacusstudents1.jpg
photo.png

发表于 半年前|来自:美国 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
100% effectiveness guaranteed.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Parent Testimony: I'm lucky to have UMA, previously, I even doubted whether my kid was suitable to learn dual hand abacus. But UMA gave my kid a second chance. After my kid was transferred to UMA, I was thrilled to see that my kid can learn so fast that I felt like a dream. Before he joined UMA, he seemed to be forever stuck with the basic formulas, he simply could not grasp these concepts. But very soon in UMA, I remember only 10 lessons, he is adept with all the basics. What matters even more is that I no longer have to teach him any more, and he is capable of doing the homework all by himself.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

The Fastest Dual Hand Abacus You Could Expect.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

UMA System's effectiveness is incredible. After assessment, we can guarantee that your kids is far better than your anticipation.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

UMA System's effectiveness is incredible. After assessment, we can guarantee that your kids is far better than your anticipation.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Experienced teacher of more than 10 years.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Singapore's only locally designed textbooks.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Free Trial Lesson, please call .
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

UMA will make everybody learn to his fullest.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表