新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: Skyworks2017$

[70后专属] My partner in the rest of my life

[复制链接]
发表于 26-5-2017 14:13:57|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Sisters, Good afternoon to all of you! In this world. First of all, god created man and woman. Women are less strong than men physically and mentally. That causes quite a lot of consequences which are less favourable to women or girls. For example, on the whole, There are more male Politicians than female Politicians. Men usually get more income than  women. So , as a man we need to take care of women or girls. Protect them. Spend money for them and help then in every aspect as Long as we can. In short, a man is born to support woman until he leaves the world. On the other hand, woman should access to this kind of men. Do not miss out such a good opportunity. Not every man behaves like what the god want him to behave. Right? So, be smart ! Thanks a lot! As a woman or girl with brilliant brain, you know what I mean, right? Thank you very much and have a wonderful day!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-5-2017 13:06:10|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
Hi! Girls, something worth reading in the above letter!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-5-2017 13:48:53|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
I seek to contradict you for benign reasons. Most people here in this forum lack the ability to comprehend articles written in anything apart from their mother tongue. If you would like to sincerely get acquainted to the opposite gender from this forum then you ought to try harder at communicating with Chinese instead. At the age of 44, which I assume you have been honest with your age,  you seem rather too flamboyant. Tone down,  participate in activities organized by the forum members,  expand your social circle and get to know them better as individuals. All there best to you.  
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-5-2017 01:44:19|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
Hi! Good evening ! Thanks for your kind and valuable advice. To me ,typing Chinese character is really troublesome, especially when I am using a computer. For the first time in this forum, I have read such a nice message in English. May I know your gender, career, nationality, etc? I admire you for your knowledge, experience and perspective. I do not  care about whether you are a girl or a man. I would like to  know you. Have you yourself found a loved one? You must be English-educated with a great career potential or you might  be earning  a decent income all the while. You know how to socialize and must have many friends. Could I  fortunately be your new friend?
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-5-2017 11:27:19|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Skyworks2017$ 发表于 28-5-2017 01:44
Hi! Good evening ! Thanks for your kind and valuable advice. To me ,typing Chinese character is real ...

I try to make an effort to type in Chinese if required. It's just to enhance the communicative experience. I doubt you will be interested to know me in person. I'm Singaporean by the way.  Not the usual Chinese educated local.

But I wish you the best in your search for the partner you desire.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-5-2017 15:48:42|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
I indeed would like to know you. You see, what I said is true that you were English educated. As I mentioned earlier I am bilingual, so perhaps you can learn Chinese from me once I am your friend. In social life  and daily work most of the time I speak English unless the party I talk to can not make it. I am Singaporean, too. And fortunately have educational background in both language. What do you work as? In which year were you born?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-5-2017 16:05:41|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
Hi! I indeed would like to know about you ,be you a man or a lady. You see what I said is true that you were English educated. I am very fortunate as I have educational background in both Chinese and English. Being bilingual I have more option in terms of making friends. I know you are Singaporean, so am I. Once you know me I may enhance your communicative experience. Could I know what you work as and in which year you were born? How about your religion? Last but not least, enjoy your weekend!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-5-2017 22:27:01|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
Tom Cruise is a shortie
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-5-2017 07:22:34|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
He is about 1.70m.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-5-2017 18:42:22|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
多谢,但是我不需要学中文。我是离过婚的本地男人,30末岁。在欧洲企业当区域经理。所以你应该没有兴趣认识我的。你找到你要的人了吗?
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表