新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: Skyworks2017$

[70后专属] My partner in the rest of my life

[复制链接]
发表于 30-5-2017 12:42:19|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your care and concern, I am still searching for my loved one.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-5-2017 15:59:22|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
Skyworks2017$ 发表于 30-5-2017 12:42
Thanks for your care and concern, I am still searching for my loved one.

I think this might not be the most ideal place for your search to come to fruition. Perhaps it might be better if you try it with social events rather than online platforms.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-5-2017 22:05:39|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi! Thanks for your recommendation! What kind of social events do you have in your mind? Could you please share them with me so that perhaps I no need to visit this website again for my sweet heart?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-5-2017 00:03:27|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Skyworks2017$ 发表于 30-5-2017 22:05
Hi! Thanks for your recommendation! What kind of social events do you have in your mind? Could you p ...

Do you have your own social circle?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-5-2017 15:48:21|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 clarachen2 于 31-5-2017 15:52 编辑

The problem is I don't think your command of the English language is very strong. So I think you should preferably introduce yourself in Mandarin.

你的英文实在不怎么样, 还是用中文沟通吧.

After long time study   during my entire career life 都是破英文.
是 bear responsibility for, 不是 to.  是  trustworthy, 不是 trust worth.

其他的我都读不下去了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-5-2017 21:23:33|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi! Nice to see your message! Perhaps your English proficiency is better than mine. This is the 1st time that I read such a message with so much...... Some of the phrases or words are typo error. How can you say you don't understand what I had written?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-5-2017 22:11:57|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
I am working in an American MNC as an Engineer and some of my colleagues are from the US of America. I need to interact with them everyday for work or even non- work related issues . There is no problem at all. No such complaints or criticism as you voiced.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-5-2017 22:15:57|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
After all, I think you are probably a linguist or took English language as your major course, While I studied Engineering . That's the difference. Anyway, I will be very delighted if I can know you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-6-2017 07:24:42|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi! Morning! Last night on the way home after work, when I read the message you had left to me, I thought you are probably a  linguist. Now I know you are not English- educated. You see, you wrote" The problem is your command of ......" , this is the way that Chinese people are used to speaking. In addition, " Mandarin " is oral Chinese which westerners so to name it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-6-2017 09:59:36|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 clarachen2 于 1-6-2017 10:20 编辑
Skyworks2017$ 发表于 31-5-2017 21:23
Hi! Nice to see your message! Perhaps your English proficiency is better than mine. This is the 1st  ...

Considering the number of typos within a short span of a few sentences, it speaks very much about the sincerity of your post.

It doesn't take a linguist to point out the flaws of your grammar. A primary school kid can handle that without any problem.

"The problem is" / "The problem is that" is a perfectly fine grammar structure.

至于你其余的留言, 我无法理解它们想表达的是什么, 因为语法完全不合逻辑.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表