[70后专属] My partner in the rest of my life

[复制链接]
发表于 1-6-2017 15:41:34|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-6-2017 19:45:27|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
Hi! Miss Chen, the sentence you wrote "The problem is......" , nothing wrong with the grammar, however it's the way Chinese people are used to say.  English-educated people don't speak this way.你说的是中文。"Mandarin"是普通话或中文口语,西方人这么叫的,它不是书面语。I expressed correctly, right? Yesterday you said I wrote broken English and could not articulate my idea or thoughts in English and better  express myself in Chinese. Today you reduced my English proficiency to worse than a primary pupil.The fact is I got my Bachelor degree from an Australian University. May I know what you work as  since you started your career as a fresh graduate? What had you studied before u work? When did you start your career?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2017 07:15:58|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Good morning! Miss Chen,I don't think this is a suitable "Arena" for us to "fight" as other people are watching. How about we argue in private? My contact means was provided in this post. You can reach me through that. Should u tell me your contact means, I would reach you very soon. Are you currently in Singapore? Anyway, very good morning to you and have a wonderful day!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2017 09:59:47|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
Skyworks2017$ 发表于 1-6-2017 19:45
Hi! Miss Chen, the sentence you wrote "The problem is......" , nothing wrong with the grammar, howev ...

只要 grammar structure 没有错, 它就是标准英文,  没有你所谓的 中国人语法 或English Educated 的语法. 你这样的分类不但显得你很无知, 也对那些中国人带有歧视的眼光.

我感觉你所谓的奥洲大学是白上 了.     
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2017 17:18:57|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
你说的太对了,支持1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-6-2017 17:43:21|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
看样楼主是没有真正有朋友指出你的错误。我曾经拿着你的 massege 给银行的同事看过,他们,也是说你的单词用错。我想这就不会错了吧。他们是学 finance的.英文应该比你好吧?我曾经跟你交流过,你的英文我大多都挺不懂,而且不舒服。要知道一个英文好的人,无论那个人英文多烂,都会让人听着舒服。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-6-2017 00:42:54|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi! Miss Chen, how Long have you been in Singapore? You are a typical Chinese national. I believe you did social study and had moral education in your school days, right? You are claiming your English is very good. How come you don't know these words such as " manners " and "courtesy "? Maybe you only learned these words: insulting other people, only you yourself are smart and all other people are ignorant.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-6-2017 01:10:04|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi! Zhao pei, you are at least half a Singaporean as you have been here for so Long !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-6-2017 07:32:17|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Hi! Morning to all! Finally the unbearable noise has  died down. How happy  I am now!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-6-2017 10:22:42|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 clarachen2 于 5-6-2017 10:26 编辑
TJBIAN 发表于 2-6-2017 17:43
看样楼主是没有真正有朋友指出你的错误。我曾经拿着你的 massege 给银行的同事看过,他们,也是说你的单词用 ...

身为新加坡人的我, 我为 有这种 同胞而感到羞耻.   

这人 再一次以 "typical Chinese National" 这类的字眼歧视中国人.  我已举报.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表