发表于 19-6-2017 20:27:39|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 monkey.k 于 19-6-2017 20:29 编辑

国父李光耀,邓小平先生和Rodrigo Roa
Duterted president of philippines
都是真心父母官,一心只想改善人民生活。。。膜拜 m197.gif

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-6-2017 20:50:26|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
新加坡总理李显龙今天发佈声明,针对与弟妹纠纷不断曝光,对民眾造成困扰,损害了国家声誉,打击人民对政府的信心,他对此深感內疚,並就此向新国人民道歉,同时,將在7月3日国会復会时,以总理的身份发表声明,回应指责。

李显龙今日傍晚发表了一段长达3分41秒的视频,他说:「我与弟妹爭执不休。如果我们的父母还健在,必定十分伤心。身为李家长子,我也感到难过。」

李显龙说,曾经想方设法,尽力避免今天的局面。其父李光耀在遗嘱中把他的遗產平分给三个子女,当中就將欧思礼路38號的房產留给长子的他,相信这引起弟妹的不满。他说,尝试私下化解他们的不满,建议將房產拥有权转移给妹妹,只要求象徵性1元的转移费。不幸的是,他们並不接受总理的建议。之后,他按合理的市价將房產卖给弟弟,並且已將所得全数捐作慈善。

他说,原本希望这能够停止爭执,因为隨著权益的转移,他不再拥有这所房產,也不参与政府对它的任何决定。不料,他的弟妹选择公开这事件,並且作出各种指责。例如,他们指责总理利用职权影响由张志贤副总理领导的部长级委员会。这种种指责涉及的不仅是家事私事,还包括总理职权的使用和政府的威信。

他说:「我很想把这一切搁置一旁,往前看,终止这场纠纷在民间所造成的干扰。可是,这些指责是毫无根据的,政府不能置之不理。我们应该公开的处理,作出回应。」

李显龙將在7月3日国会復会时,以总理的身份发表一份声明,回应指责。他说,人民行动党將解除党鞭,让全体议员自由提问和发言。

「我吁请议员,包括非行动党议员,仔细研究相关的爭议,在国会毫不保留地向我和我的部长提问。我希望这个彻底和公开的辩论和问责,能够消除事件所带来的疑问,並且加强公眾对体制和政府系统的信心。」

李显龙说,他向全体人民保证,绝对不会让这起事件影响他和內阁部长处理国家要务的能力。我们正面对严峻的经济挑战和恐怖袭击的威胁,政府必须全心全力处理这些更为重要的问题。

他表示:「身为人民的公僕,我们誓言永远维护我们的体制和政府的信誉,严守治国原则,务必做到公私分明。我们决心弥补这起事件对新加坡所造成的损害。一如既往,我们將继续力尽所能为国家为人民服务。」

Lee Hsien Loong “Good evening. Over the last week, Singaporeans have been disturbed and confused by news of the private dispute between my siblings and me. I deeply regret that this dispute has affected Singapore’s reputation and Singaporeans’ confidence in the Government.

As your Prime Minister, I apologise to you for this. And as the eldest of the siblings, it grieves me to think of the anguish that this would have caused our parents if they were still alive.

I had done everything possible to avoid this state of affairs. My father left the property at 38 Oxley Road to me as part of my equal share of his estate, but my siblings were not happy about this. I tried to deal with their unhappiness privately. I offered to transfer 38 Oxley Rd to my sister for a nominal $1. Unfortunately that offer failed. I then sold the house to my brother at a fair market valuation, and donated all my proceeds to charity.

I had hoped that this would satisfy them. There should be no reason for any further quarrel, since I no longer own the house and I do not take part in any Government decisions on the house. However, my siblings have decided to go out and make serious allegations publicly. For example, they say that I am using my position as Prime Minister to influence the Ministerial Committee chaired by DPM Teo Chee Hean. These allegations go beyond private and personal matters, and extend to the conduct of my office and the integrity of the Government.

Much as I would like to move on, and end a most unhappy experience for Singaporeans, these baseless accusations against the Government cannot be left unanswered. They must be and will be dealt with openly and refuted.

When Parliament sits on 3 July 2017, I will make a Ministerial Statement to refute the charges. All MPs will then have the opportunity to raise questions for themselves and their constituents. I have instructed that the PAP party whip be lifted. I urge all MPs, including the non-PAP MPs, to examine the issues thoroughly and question me and my Cabinet colleagues vigorously. I hope that this full, public airing in Parliament will dispel any doubts that have been planted and strengthen confidence in our institutions and our system of government.

I want to assure all Singaporeans that this matter will not distract me and my Cabinet colleagues from our responsibility to govern Singapore, and to deal with more important national issues, including the pressing economic and security challenges we face.

As public servants, my Ministers and I will always protect the integrity of our institutions, and uphold the strict standards separating private affairs from our public duties. We are determined to repair the damage that has been done to Singapore. We will continue to lead our nation and serve you to the best of our ability.”

来源:Lee Hsien Loong FB
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表