回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
[em05]
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-10-27 9:01:08编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

新加坡政府对公司帐目有什么要求,做帐要什么格式的,一般什么时候查帐,什么时候交税呢?

还有发票自己印就可以,那要用什么样的格式?上边要有发票号码么?

As a starting Co., my suggestions: u can do the accounts, design and issue the invoices by yourself. It is very easy and can set up the a/c format by Excel. and first accounting period can be extended to 18 months to report ur annual income/loss. No need to be audited as annual income is below S$3mil per year.

The P&L and Balance Sheet format is quite similiar to the one in China.

Tax:1) usually u need to fi;; up income return each financial year,it will be directed mailed by Gov. to u and normally the co. would let the Audit firm or A/c firm to handle.

Tax 2)GST ---less than 1 mil annually can report once a year instead of quarterly reporting. but if u sell less than buying in singapore, u can get more money back from Gov.

Your co. is so small ,inactive and brand-new,gov. usually do not have any interests to check or audit.so no need to worry at all.

For a biginner,my suggestion is !)u can draft a/cs by self and every year let a small and cheap audit or a/c firm to finalise a/c--p/l &b/S.and prepare the tax issues for u.can save alot.

if u r interested,u can contact me at [email protected]. I graduated from ACCA this year and had 2-3 years full sets a/c and trading side experience in Singapore.hope i can help u.

The invoices can be designed by Excel and need to be Numbered--easy for u to refer back in future also.I can help u design also.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-1-21 14:05:32编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

如果我们公司第一年没有业务,那是不是我第一年既不用做帐,也不用交税呢?

U still need to do the accounts and fill up the Tax return form and GST returns. but usually in the first staring 2-3 years, the a/c is accumulated loss and can be used to deduct the future profit.that is why many small co.s do not no need to pay tax for many years though just submit tax form each year,especially the trading co. which sell more in overseas..

if u r interested, i can help u to design a/cs in Excel. so u can prepare the draft a/cs by self.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

绝对支持~~!

[em34][em34]
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-1-28 13:33:12编辑过]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

[em14]
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-10-27 9:04:48编辑过]
回复 支持 反对