顶贴
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
顶贴
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
My name is Han Tianyang and I am from Young Group Pte Ltd (QIN SPA). I am writing to you to express interest in a joint collaboration with your company. We have recently opened a brand new massage and facial parlour in Bugis. It is strategically located in the heart of a bustling tourist attraction and we offer rest and relaxation for weary travellers. Furthermore, there are several large parking lots in the area and they are suitable for tour buses. Given the opportunity, I would like to propose a joint collaboration where we could offer promotional packages for your affiliated tourists. This may be beneficial for both parties as we seek to provide a relaxed travel experience for your customers. Please let me know if you are interested, I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time and kind consideration.

我叫韩天羊,我来自Young Group Pte Ltd(QIN SPA)。 我正在写信给您,表示有兴趣与您的公司进行合作。  我们最近在武吉士开设了一家全新的按摩SPA店。  它的地理位置优越,位于繁华的旅游胜地的中心,我们为疲惫的旅行者提供休息和放松的地方。此外,该地区还有几个大型停车场,非常适合您的MPV。如果有机会,我想提出一项联合合作,我们可以为您的下属游客提供促销套餐。这对于我们寻求为您的客户提供轻松旅行体验的双方都可能是有益的。  如果您有兴趣,请告诉我,我们期待您的回音。 感谢您的时间和热情的考虑。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

顶贴
回复

使用道具 举报

顶贴
回复

使用道具 举报

顶贴