新加坡狮城论坛

12下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1558|回复: 13

[狮城水库] 经典英文--不经意就说到了你的心里

[复制链接]
发表于 14-12-2010 19:14:06|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

1.一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone.   

2.幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. Itrsquo;s about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love.

3.爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give youstrength at last.  

4.我知道这世上有人在等我,但我不知道我在等谁,为了这个,我每天都非常快乐。 
I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.  

5. Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》

6. I want you to know, this has a personal meeting to wait for you forever in the world.Regardless at when and regardless your where, anyway you know the head quarter has so a person。
我要你知道,这个世界上有一个人会永远等着你。无论是在什么时候,无论你在什么地方,反正你 知道总会有这样一个人。

7. Done't forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that
they can not get to … that is hope 《The Shawshank Redemption》
不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望 《肖申克的救赎》

8. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or
dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.  
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

9. Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.     

10. I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

11. Some people are born to sit by a river. Some get struck by lightning, some have an ear for music. Some are artists. Some swim. Some know Buttons. Some know Shakespeare. Some are mothers.And some people…dance. Good night, Benjamin. Good night, Daisy.   ---The Curious Case of Benjamin Button   .  返老还童   

12. Don't ever let somebody tell you "you can't do something", not even me! You gotta a dream, you gotta protect it,  people who can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it.  If you want something, go get it.   
---the pursuit of happiness        当幸福来敲门
发表于 14-12-2010 19:16:22|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
不懂英文的路过
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2010 19:20:16|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
:)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2010 19:55:32|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
书到用时方很少
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2010 21:36:12|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
我要你知道,这个世界上有一个人会永远等着你。无论是在什么时候,无论你在什么地方,反正你 知道总会有这样一个人。

本文来自 新加坡狮城论坛 <http://bbs.sgchinese.net> 原文链接:http://bbs.sgchinese.net/forum.p ... ;page=1#pid38891287

曾经我还是一个人的时候,我坚持对这句话深信不疑!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-12-2010 11:36:32|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-12-2010 12:16:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
写的非常好
Write is the very good lah.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-12-2010 12:17:04|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层