新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1353|回复: 6

好帖分享

[复制链接]
发表于 17-1-2011 13:28:56|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The story below is something everyone of us would have perceived similarly.

An old man was sitting with his 25 years old son in the train. Train is about to leave the station. the young man was filled with a lot of joy and curiosity. He was sitting on the window side.

He took out one hand and felt the passing air. He shouted, "Papa see all trees are going behind". Old man smile and admired his son's feelings.

Beside the young man was a couple that were sitting and listening to the whole conversion between father and son.
They felt a little awkward with the attitude of the 25 years old man behaving like a small child.
Suddenly the young man again shouted, "Papa see the pond and animals. Clouds are moving with train".
The couple watching the young man were now embarrassed. It started raining and some of the water drops touched the young man's hand.

He was filled with joy and he closed his eyes. He shouted again," Papa it's raining, water is touching me, see papa".
The couple couldn't help themselves and asked the old man.“Why don't you visit the Doctor and get your son treated?”
The old man said," We are coming from the hospital. My son got his eyes for first time in his life".

Moral : "Don’t draw conclusions until you know all the facts"

Many times people jump to conclusions without getting the facts right. They only think that what they perceive is the right thing and exclude all other possibilities. Its only when they learn the truth that they accept it.
发表于 17-1-2011 13:31:12|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
最近收到一位陪读妈**E-Mail。 与大家分享了。呵呵

耳水不平衡秘方
我有幾位朋友患有嚴重的耳水不平衡,平時連車都不敢開,因為那毛病隨時都可能發作,所以,醫生建議最好別開車。這毛病我也有,但屬於不嚴重的,所以,也沒藥吃,第一次發作在香港,二十幾年前了,早上起床,突然天旋地轉,立刻躺回床上,但即使是閉上了眼睛,還是感覺到一切都在轉,頭不能動,一動就暈,然後又想吐,那種感覺很可怕。

最近一起在Food Bank做義工的一位朋友也因為耳水不平衡而進了醫院,阿刨龍劍笙聽說有人因為耳水不平衡進了醫院,馬上介紹一個秘方給我們,那是阿一鮑魚楊貫一師傅給她的,她這個秘方後來給了幾位朋友試,試完之後,耳水不平衡的毛病果然沒有了。所以,阿刨特別叮囑我,把這秘方寫在專欄,讓飽受這折磨的朋友們試一試。

材料:一杯(煮飯用的米杯)黑豆、一杯米、四片去皮的薑片、六碗水。
方法:將米和黑豆分別在鍋中乾炒(不放油)數分鐘,然後加六碗水和四片薑片用大火燒滾後用慢火熬,熬至只剩下一碗水即熄火,只喝那一碗粥水,其他的渣不吃。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-1-2011 13:38:40|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
nice post
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-1-2011 14:18:02|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

是好爸爸哈~
谢谢分享:handshake
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-2-2011 14:40:45|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
Pencil: I'm sorry....
Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.
Pencil: I'm sorry cos you get hurt bcos of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.
Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)

I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational. Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way... they get hurt, and become smaller (older, and eventually pass on). Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.

This is for all parents out there.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-2-2011 12:05:17|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

This is a good new edition specially for Chinese.  It's nicely edited to reflect the shrewd money sense of the Chinese.  Super calculative.
Enjoy.

Never laugh at a Chinese!

A Chinese man walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. He tells the loan officer that he is going to China on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.

The bank officer tells him that the bank will need some form of security for the loan, so the Chinese man hands over the keys to a new Ferrari parked on the street in front of the bank. He produces the title and everything checks out.

The Loan officer agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the Chinese for using a $250,000 Ferrari as collateral against a $5,000 loan.
An employee of the bank then drives the Ferrari into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the Chinese returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41.
The loan officer says, 'Sir, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multi-millionaire. What puzzles us is why you would bother to borrow $5,000? The Chinese replies: 'Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there safely when I return.'

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-2-2011 22:44:28|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
谁帮忙翻译阿????
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表