查看: 2209|回复: 0

[學習帖]飯店英語-- 飯店訪客 1

[复制链接]
发表于 15-4-2011 20:42:15|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Visitng a Lodger   飯店訪客

Conversation 1     實境對話 1
Receptionist:        Can I help you?
接待員 :              需要服務嗎?
Visitor:                  Yes, I'm here to visit Mr. Swan from IBM.
拜訪者:                是的,我是來這兒找IBM公司的史旺先生。
Receptionist:        Do you have an appointment with Mr. Swan?
接待員:                您有和史旺先生預定時間嗎?
Visitor:                  No, not exactly. I told Mr. Swan that I would stop by today.
拜訪者:                不,並沒有。我告訴他今天我會順道過來拜訪他。
Receptionist:        Do you konw which room he is staying in?
接待員:                您知道他住在哪個房間嗎?
Visitor:                   Uh, he told me it was 6-0 something. I forgot the exact number.
拜訪者:                呃,他跟我說是6-0什麼的。我不記得正確號碼了。
Receptionist:        That's O.K. I will find it out for you. Oh, yes. Mr. Swan is in room 6026. Let me call him for you first. I'm sorry, but there is no answer from 6026. Mr. Swan is not in his room. Would you like to leave a message,sir?
接待員:                沒關係,我會幫您找出來。噢,是的,史旺先生住在6026號房。我先幫您打電話給他。很抱歉,6026號房沒有人接電話,史旺先生不在他的房間裡。您要留下訊息嗎,先生?
Visitor:                   Yes, please tell him that Mr. Liu from ASML came to visit him and would like to invite him to dinner at the Maxim de Paris restaurant at 8:00 on Saturday evening. I would like him to call me at my office tomorrow morning between 8:30 and 11:30. My number is 233-1043. Have you got all that?
拜訪者:                是的,請告訴他ASML的劉先生來拜訪他,並要邀請他在週六晚上八點於Maxim de Paris餐廳共進晚餐。我希望他能在明天早上八點半至十一點半,這期間打電話到辦公室來找我。我的電話號碼是233-1043。你都記下來了嗎?
Receptionist:      I think so. So you are Mr. Liu from ASML and you'd like to invite Mr. Swan to dinner. The time is 8:00 and it's on Saturday evening. You also would like him to call your office between 8:30 to 11:30 tomottow.
接待員:                我想是的。您是ASML的劉先生,您要邀請史旺先生共進晚餐。時間是週六晚上八點。您同時希望他在明早八點半至十一點半中間打電話到您的辦公室給您。
Visitor:                   That's right.
拜訪者:                 沒錯。
Receptionist:        Is that all?
接待員:                就這些了嗎?
Visitor:                  Yes, that's all.
拜訪者:                是的,就這些。
Receptionist:        O.K. I'll make sure that Mr. Swan gets the messagge.
接待員:                好的,我會確認這些訊息有傳達給史旺先生。
Visitor:                  Thank you.
拜訪者:                謝謝你了。

Vocabulary         必備單詞
                1.       appointment                                            2.       exact   number
                           約定                                                                     正確的房間號碼
                3.       to  leave  a  message                               4.       message
                           留言                                                                    訊息

Sentence Pattern    必備句型
1.     Do you have an appointment with______?
         你和_______有約嗎?
2.     Would you like to leave a message?
         您要留言嗎?
3.     Have you got all that?
         都記下來了嗎?

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表