返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: rwk121987

[狮城水库] 论新加坡华人对我们中国人的偏见

[复制链接]
发表于 14-6-2011 18:02:21|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
OrLengJuz 发表于 13-6-2011 08:57
不要用自己的话,打自己嘴了。谁要管你家事,你家的败类啊!?
说他们的骨子里和我们一样, 指桑罵槐,骂 ...

您老记忆力出现了偏差,他们骨子里怎么会和你们一样,别侮辱他们了。还有,一直指桑骂槐、子虚乌有、刻意抹黑、污言秽语的是谁呀?你家?哼哼!现在就是我家了,那个好呀!世界一家亲呀。不爽?火星为你留着呢!不送哦!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-6-2011 18:55:09|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
OrLengJuz 发表于 13-6-2011 08:57
不要用自己的话,打自己嘴了。谁要管你家事,你家的败类啊!?
说他们的骨子里和我们一样, 指桑罵槐,骂 ...

从始至终,都看到你在这儿吠!省省吧,令人讨厌!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-6-2011 00:15:14|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
回复 五月花瓣 的帖子

不用理会他。我是土身土长的新加坡人,我也鄙视他。我为我是炎黄子孙感到骄傲,看到中国强大我也是高兴的。这些年来,从1989年到港澳回归,成功送人上太空,北京成功办好奥运,四川地震,我都洒了不少男儿悲痛和欢乐的眼泪。

我想新加坡人对中国人的偏见一定程度上源于她对华文华语的政策,以经济利益为上。从70年代起就忽略了华文华语,只注重英文英语,让整整一代的新加坡人以及后代付出了一定的代价,让我们忘了我们的根和本。

点评

我看你是瞎了,看不到中国人在公共场所的恶習。偏见不在与华文政策和经济。  详情 回复 发表于 17-6-2011 07:21
请不要以为新加坡只有华人,而学中国人看不起,忽略其他种族。没有各种族的努力新加坡是不会有今天的。  详情 回复 发表于 17-6-2011 07:17
不这样,我们的多元种族会和谐吗? 你这个假新加坡人很了解你的根,你的本喽! 那去拿个中国护照,没人阻止你。  详情 回复 发表于 17-6-2011 07:12
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-6-2011 01:14:37|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
看看最近的四川民工和广东人以及潮州人的互相攻击,自己人对自己人都如此排外歧视仇恨了,感觉谈新加坡人的偏见,似乎也没有什么意思,还是做好自己吧。:(
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-6-2011 08:49:06|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
为何我看不到最近发的贴子???
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-6-2011 10:24:29|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
五月花瓣 发表于 13-6-2011 07:49
谢谢你的赞美:“你那五千年的伟大团结精神”,字字属实。这是所有华人的五千年历史,是所有炎黄子孙的财 ...

从小有人生没人养, 大家别介意.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-6-2011 10:53:47|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

两边都不要吵了。。。。吵了几十页都还没封帖。。。。就大家都省点力气吧。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-6-2011 14:39:36|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/06...d-against-him/

‘Dog-catcher’ Zhou Hou begs for mercy as police reports were lodged against him June 13th, 2011 | Author: Temasek Review

24 year old PRC deliveryman Zhou Hou aka ‘dog-catcher’ from Shandong province, northern China has begged for mercy from Singaporeans as Singapore netizens filed police reports against him in a rare show of unity against the seditious remarks he posted on a Singapore forum for mainland Chinese on 9 June 2011.

Using the moniker of 奈何惹尘埃,he described his experience of nearly knocking down a Malay Singaporean when he was doing his delivery on a particular day in a post titled “新加坡擒狗记”

“I was doing a delivery the other day when I nearly knocked down a malay xxx. It saw my vehicle approaching and yet did not give way, and after that still wanted to act cool, and kicked a few boxes off my rack.

There is a saying, one can bear with ****, but can’t bear with rage. My pride then told me, this xxxis definitely looking for trouble, and I took my wooden stick and angrily storm out of my vehicle, and kicked his ‘bike’ off.”

(那天下午运货差点撞了个,马来x,蛋子见车来不仅不让路,事后还 故装潇洒!脚还贱起来了,一个后蹬蹄把哥货架上的几箱货给踢掉俗 话说屎可忍,而火不可忍呢也,接着吾骄傲的自尊心告诉我,这x绝对 是想找刺激,吾愤怒的抄起木棒就跳下车,一脚踹飞他的车)

Instead of apologizing for causing an accident, Mr Zhou stormed out of his vehicle and beat the Malay man with a stick:

“He ran towards another man/boss and thought that he would be alright, I did not care and pressed him on the ground and held onto his throat and gave him a slap, and scolded him using a mixture of English, mandarin and my dialect.”

(他以为跑到他之主管面前就没事了,吾无视之,冲过去犹如按狗一样 地一招喉轮落将其按倒在地,给了他一巴掌!用着中英文夹杂家乡话尽 情的侮辱着这只x)

Following our article about his outburst and the subsequent furore it generated, Mr Zhou has since deleted the post and apologized profusely to Singaporeans.

He claimed that he was not aware of the laws in Singapore and he wrote the comment in a fit of anger:

“真的很抱歉 我真的不是有心的说书那样的话当时很生气在发泄情绪 可没想到事情怎么这么严重我不想触犯新加坡法律也不敢触犯新加 坡法律请你原谅我吧我真的是真心的知道错了我的语气太重了伤害 了各位但是事实上我真的没有动过他我们只是争执这个如果不相信 可以给我你的联系方式我和你见见他我绝对没有动他也请把在 hardwarezone的这个帖子删了吧 新加坡马来同胞真的很对不起你们 我真的是无意!!! 我为我的过失向所有人道歉特别是那些马来同胞我 真的不是有意的”

In one instance, he wrote harbored ’suicidal thoughts’ and foresake his ‘5,000 year Chinese pride’ to beg Singaporeans for ‘mercy’:

“在连想死的心都有了 我的头真的很大不经意间给你们造成了伤害我 真的活该真的对不起”

(read more here)

A hardwarezone forumer “Finaltidus” had lodged a police report against Mr Zhou last Saturday as well as a few other netizens.

Despite the public outcry and the flurry of police reports lodged, the Singapore Police continues to act blur as if nothing has happened in contrast to its treatment of three Singaporean youth last year.

In February 2010, three Singaporean polytechnic students were arrested by the Singapore police ONE DAY after posting allegedly racist remarks about Indians on Facebook. They were publicly humiliated by the state media which was bent to destroy their future altogether. (read more here)

Commander of Bedok Police Division and Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Police Teo Chun Ching proclaimed publicly then:

‘Police take a very stern view of acts that could threaten the social harmony in Singapore. The Internet may be a convenient medium to express one’s views but members of the public should bear in mind that they are no less accountable for their actions online.’

If Mr Zhou is a Singaporean, he would be arrested by now, but fortunately for him, he is a ‘foreign talent’ from mainland China which our pro-foreigner police is loathed to ‘touch’. Perhaps the police are of the view that Mr Zhou’s comments do not threaten social harmony because they are in Chinese and posted in a Chinese forum.

It appears that there are two sets of laws in Singapore –one for Singaporeans and another for foreigners and PAP members. When ordinary Singaporeans break the law, they are quickly punished to send a strong deterrent message to others, but when foreigners and PAP members commit similar offences, the police refuse to take actions against them.

Please direct your queries on this matter to SPF customer service at [email protected] or email the Home Affairs Minister Teo Chee Hean at [email protected].
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-6-2011 16:01:54|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
你的那位 奈何惹尘埃 的 新加坡擒狗记 都已经向全国新加坡人道歉,
所以,你也不用在这丢脸了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-6-2011 03:15:54|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
现在终于发现自己的中文不好了,还真是找不到合适的词来形容这个O的心理。文明的说是没本事,就会在论坛里瞎嚷嚷。说不好听的就是个窝囊废,既然对我们中国人这么不满就把你的想法和意见和政府反应一下。看看政府会不会把我们中国来的人才请回去!最重要的是你千万别承认你是中国人,我们丢不起那人。虽然我知道机会不大也想事先提醒泥一下子,如果将来有机会出国,千万也别说你是华人,免得外国人误会影响我们中国人的形象。谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表