新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1429|回复: 4

[原创] 。。。。。昨 天 犯了一个 错误

[复制链接]
发表于 14-1-2012 09:52:50|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

如有雷同 纯属巧合  文字内容来源于虚构从而形成文章
一直想写点什么 在这个陌生的国度 机会来了 虽然不太理想。。。
         来新加坡差四天三个月了 十月十八一下飞机 这个陌生的国度就给了我一个惊喜一个大大的下马威—— 热的我汗流浃背 而在熟悉的那片土地上 我的家乡 已经进入了冬季  当穿着保暖衬衣加厚实的外套 背着我的登山包走出机场 望着眼前陌生的一切 让我迷茫 来新加坡 为了什么????
     早上上工做完运动后主管宣布了两件事情  一件就是关于我 关于我的错误 在这边做工打下手 有一次被杂物迷了眼睛 时速二百码冲向卫生间冲洗  问题来了 错误就此产生 杯具的开始 由于水龙头是按一下出一下水 事发突然 心情很是一个糟糕 各种积压的“羡慕嫉妒那个啥”在双眼被迷失的那一刻爆发。。。冲洗了双眼后做了一个卡扣以便套住水龙头一直出水方便冲洗。。。紧接着 故事由此展开。。。卡扣使用后接二连三被发现被传播 由此开始知道的人越来越多 其中 做工的地方有新加坡人 有印度人 有马来人 有菲律宾人 有中国人 而我在一群黑皮肤中显得那么另类 只有一个新加坡人可以交流 或许是为了照顾我语言不通的原因或许是出于别的什么原因 单位同时安排我学习两项工作内容,第一个是我主动告诉他的卡扣用途 或许大家会猜到是谁 接下来知道的是印度人 然后。。。。。几乎都知道了 那么问题产生了  直接结果就是卡扣在晚上下工后没有拿下来 。。。。。。做完运动后主管手拿一件家伙仕 偶一下就知道要坏事 果不其然 ,{因为那时候我还不知道发生了什么事情,后来才知道早上新加坡人到来后发现地上有水,然后说发现洗手间的卡扣没有取下来,于是乎 上面的一幕继续。。} 问这是谁做的 立马抢答 小手举得老高  偶做的 跟儿时上课举手回答问题一样 无语O__O"…   接着上司就是就此问题来说了一下 。。在我看来也没有很严重言语的训我,也没有鳄鱼相向,有的只是就事论事。。。至此 我的思绪开始起伏 某一方面的 荷尔蒙分泌开始加速  思绪漫天乱飞:::::::错误的发生必有原因 必须要为所发生的错误来买单 这是游戏规则 我没有怨言 卡扣是我做的 由此所发生的错误由我承担很正常 同时内心在反思自己的同时所作所为  这不是国内 这不是那片熟悉的土地  这不是我的家乡   而我  在某些人眼中 只是一个外来人 严重点说就是看“侵略者”的那种眼神  或许是因为语言交流 沟通的问题 因为我很讨厌鸟语 结果就是英语一点也不会 。。。所以无法交流沟通 无法顺利的解决问题 那么就此问题越积越多 或许严重点说矛盾越来越深 。。。。那么 我该怎么办   或许我该选择离去 如果可能 我想回家 回到我熟悉的那片土地上  因为在这片陌生的土地上让我迷茫 让我彷徨 让我迷失了方向 或许我该沉默 无言以对 那么会是什么样子呢?我不知道 但是思想的想法是很奇妙的 是无法掌控的。。乱七八糟的想法让人迷失了本性 来新加坡为了什么?我来为了什么?我不知道!没有准备 “没有什么挣钱的想法 因为这是现实 一个我很小就知道的现实 金子不是遍地都是随手可捡的 ”那么我来是为了什么?想想经过 觉得很迷茫 在国内的那一天 上班路过一家中介 于是乎抽筋的进去转了一下 于是乎抽筋的添了个表格 于是乎抽筋的转身离去 下午中介打电话问有一个工作看是不需要 在想 反正也没事 听听又何妨 于是乎 洗具开始了 下午维护完设备后在路边跟下棋的老大爷交流呢 电话进来了 说新加坡的面试 于是乎就这么稀里糊涂的定下来了 而此时 公司安排去湖北出差,收拾行囊 踏上湖北的列车 在此期间中介打了N多电话要我准备回来去新加坡 于是乎继续小脑袋瓜子抽筋中、。。。在出差归来的第三天踏上了灰机来到了这片陌生的国度 传说中的四小龙之一的国度就给我了一个下马威的国度 一个让我又惊又喜让我欢喜让我忧的国度 。。。。。。。、
困了 睡个回笼觉去
未完  还是待续。。。。

发表于 14-1-2012 10:02:45|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

... Yesterday in the day had made a mistake

小狮租房
英文版犯了一个错误 感谢有道词典 感谢CCTV  感谢MV 感谢各种TV

If have identical by coincidence text from fiction so as to form the article
Always want to write something in this strange country the opportunity came though it is not very ideal...
To Singapore sent four days and three months the October 18 off the plane this strange country gave me a surprise a big run-hot me sweat and in familiar the land of my hometown has entered the winter when wearing warm shirts and thick coat carrying my bag climbing out of the airport before looking at the strange all let I lost to Singapore to??????????????
At a morning after finish movement competent announced two things a is about me about my mistake in this being second banana to work be a sundry blinded to flush toilet speed of two hundred yards to the wrong problem in the beginning of a produce cup because the tap is to click on a water the mood is suddenly is a bad all kinds of the backlog of "envy envy that what" in the eyes of the outbreak was lost the moment... Rinse the eyes do after a card buckled to set the faucet water has been convenient flush...And then the story began from... Card use buckle barrage was found to be spread from this more and more people begin to know of have a place to work in Singapore are India people have the Philippines have Malay there are Chinese people and I, in a group of black skin appears so alternative only a Singapore people can exchange may be to take care of the language I might be for other reasons why the unit also arranged for me to study two work content, the first one is I volunteered buckles USES maybe we can guess who the next know is Indian and... Almost all know so problem has arisen directly result is card buckled in the evening after XiaGong no off...... After finish movement competent hand a guy I know to get a shi bad sure enough, {because that time I didn't know what had happened, afterwards just know the morning after arrival singaporeans have found the ground water, and then found the bathroom said no buckles took it down, thus the above scene continue.. } who did ask this vies to answer first hand immediately for chaotic accidentally do raise their hands to answer a question in class with childhood as O__O speechless "...Then on the boss is for a minute.. In my opinion and no serious a trainer of words, nor the crocodile at some just a hard-eyed... So far my mind began to rise and fall on a particular aspect hormones start to accelerate the sky thoughts flying about: : : : : : : wrong will have to happen reason for what happened to pay this error is the rules of the game I have no complaints card buckled I made that errors by I assume is normal and reflect on his heart in doing this not domestic and this is not the piece of familiar land this is not my country and I in some people's eyes is just a serious point is watching the foreigner what said "the invaders" kind of look in the eyes perhaps because the language communication problem because I hate so the result is a little English also won't... So can't communication cannot successful solution to the problem so this issue is piling up perhaps serious point said more and more deeply contradictory... So I do maybe I should choose leave if possible, I want to go home to go back to my familiar that land because in an unfamiliar land let me confusedly let me wonder makes me lose direction silence maybe I should die so what would it be like? I don't know but thought idea is very wonderful is can't control. The mess of an idea for people to lose nature to Singapore for what?I come to???????I don't know! Not ready to "have no idea of making money because it is real a I know the reality of the small gold is not all the land it picked up" so I come to??????? Think about after feel very confused the day in domestic work passed by a cramp in turn the intermediary thus a cramp result of add a result form cramping turned and left afternoon intermediary make a phone call to ask a job is not to need to see in want to anyway also fine listen to, why not only wash with started afternoon after maintenance equipment on the side of the road after the old man communication with playing chess? Call came in Singapore said the interview so we added the fog settled and right now the company arranged to go to hubei business, pack their bags on the train in hubei province during the intermediary played N many calls to I ready to return to go to Singapore thus continue to small head dried melon seeds in the cramp,... In the third day of the return on a business trip on the ash machine came to this piece of strange country legend of the tigers of one of the kingdom will give me a run country a let me let me let me joy was sick in the land of the... ,
Sleepy sleep cage to sleep
Unfinished step or...

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-1-2012 12:15:51|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
赞~~~~~

英语也疯狂!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-1-2012 14:29:30|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
将你中英文两贴合并,让网友看得更清楚些。
回复 支持 反对