新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 844|回复: 6

Urgent !

[复制链接]
发表于 28-1-2012 11:55:56|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Bb had  flu and cough since two days ago, seen dr. And dr said to take some medication to loose her secretion , she is too young to have flu medication as she only 7 months plus. And her secretion has turned yellowish color and thicker, breath sounds noise and having very poor appetite. I just contacted the dr . And he ask to go for another visit later on , but my hubby said BB' body is too Heaty just drink water chest nut water will do, cant convince him to bring bb to see doctor any alternative options would you sugest ? Tks
发表于 28-1-2012 12:09:41|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
Hi Hazel2001,
I think you and your husband should follow doctor's instruction, have your baby take the medicine given by doctor. Understood that your baby is only 7 months old, and better not to take medication as such a young age, however those drugs given by doctor actually has been customized or make it suitable for baby, which not strong or harmful for her/him. If s/he keep coughing or having yellowish secrection, it might causes inflamation of lung, that will turn this to a worse situation. Drink more warm water, do not eat any heaty fruit or soils food at this moment, or you can get some pear from supermarket and boil water with it, it is good to reduce baby coughing and secretion by drinking taht
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-1-2012 12:19:24|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
I think you no need too worry, sometime baby over 6 month, they will be sick.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-1-2012 14:52:26|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
寂寞梧桐 发表于 28-1-2012 12:09
Hi Hazel2001,
I think you and your husband should follow doctor's instruction, have your baby take t ...

Thank u very much for ur reply, bb refused to drink milk from bottle , I have to feed her by spoon and maximum she takes abt 60 mls, and she refuses after. Therefore, I decided to give her porridge although she did not take much as well. Will try ur boil some pear water for her. Btw her secretion seems like better, and she is so energetic as usual so I think will observe first for her  temperature and breath sound hope she will recover soon, and really appreciated for ur reply and concerns.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-1-2012 15:25:33|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
fenfen 发表于 28-1-2012 12:19
I think you no need too worry, sometime baby over 6 month, they will be sick.

Hehe she is one after another . Just recovery from urinary tract infection aiyou ....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-1-2012 19:03:39|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
hazel2011 发表于 28-1-2012 14:52
Thank u very much for ur reply, bb refused to drink milk from bottle , I have to feed her by spoon ...

Not a big deal.  as a new mother, we are always in dilemma to make decision when baby was sick, take or not take medicine! Just learn through their growth, hope your baby get better soon.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-1-2012 00:33:50|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
寂寞梧桐 发表于 28-1-2012 19:03
Not a big deal.  as a new mother, we are always in dilemma to make decision when baby was sick, ta ...

Hehe, thanks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表