新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1659|回复: 2

[学前] 问一下小孩念幼儿园的事

[复制链接]
发表于 16-10-2012 07:37:08|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我拿的事EP,女儿是07年9月生的,想带她来念幼儿园,可以报明年一月的班吗,以后可以直升小学吗?

发表于 16-10-2012 11:04:28|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
您的女儿已超过三岁,可以报明年一月的班。

上幼儿园和上小学没有关系。即使不上幼儿园也可以参加小一报名。

以下摘自教育部网张:

• How do I register my child in a kindergarten?

Kindergartens conduct their own pupil registration exercise. Please check with the kindergarten of your choice for the period of registration. Some kindergartens may start registration of pupils as early as March the previous year.
  • Is it compulsory for my child to complete Kindergarten 2 (K2) to before being admitted to Primary One?

It is not compulsory for children to attend kindergarten or complete K2 in order to enter Primary One. All children will be admitted to Primary One at the age of 6 on 1 January of the year of admission. Parents are encouraged to send their children to pre-school. A good pre-school education gives children a strong start in life and provides a good foundation for primary school.

• At what age can my child be admitted to a kindergarten?

Children who are 3 years of age on 1 January of the year of admission can be enrolled in the nursery class in the kindergarten.

• My son is only 2 years old. Can he be admitted to the Nursery class?

Only children aged 3 on 1 January will be admitted to the Nursery class.

• Are there nursery classes in kindergartens?

Most kindergartens offer Nursery, K1 and K2 classes. Please check directly with the kindergarten of your choice.

• How do I find/locate kindergartens?

You may wish to refer to the section on ‘Finding a Kindergarten’ on our website.

• I am a foreigner here in Singapore. Can I register my child in a local kindergarten?

Yes. However, admission is subject to availability of vacancy in the kindergarten of your choice and the child holding a valid student pass, where applicable.
  • I am a foreigner. I would like to register my child in one of the local kindergartens. How do I go about doing it?

Any child who is not a Singaporean needs to have a valid student pass to study in Singapore. You will need to confirm a place at a kindergarten of your choice. With a confirmation letter or document from the principal of the kindergarten, you can apply to the Immigration Department for a student pass to enable your child to stay and study in Singapore. Exemption from student pass is given to a child who is on a valid dependent pass because his/her parent is working in Singapore.

• I am a foreigner here. Are there foreign system kindergartens that I can enrol my child?

Yes. There are foreign system schools that offer kindergarten programmes. You may wish to refer to the list of foreign system schools (kindergartens) on the private education website.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-10-2012 22:42:05|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
jjrchome 发表于 16-10-2012 11:04
您的女儿已超过三岁,可以报明年一月的班。

上幼儿园和上小学没有关系。即使不上幼儿园也可以参加小一报名 ...

很详细,非常感谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则