返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2160|回复: 10

***上帝对我们生命的完美计划***

[复制链接]
发表于 10-12-2013 14:47:27|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
懂得上帝对你生命的完美计划
若不是耶和华建造房屋,建造的人就枉然劳力(诗篇127:1  
亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,我们是活在一个有纪念性决定和改变的时期,而现在就是这个关键的时刻,你和我必须要懂得上帝对我们生命的旨意和目的。
其实我们不用做其他事,上帝为我们的灵命正在改变并重新安排万事,使最后圣灵在我们里面运作而将万事排列妥当。而你要做的就是行出上帝的旨意,那么你就必须懂得上帝对你生命的完美计划,并且懂得怎样靠着祂的大能来执行。
你怎样才能做到呢?就是通过祷告。
事实上,上帝已经透过祂的话语赐给了我们祷告内容,在这关键的时期,我们可以用它来获得所需要的智慧和悟性。祷告内容就在歌罗西1:9-11
“因此,我们自从听见的日子,也就为你们不住的祷告祈求,愿你们在一切属灵的智慧悟性上,满心知道 神的旨意。好叫你们行事为人对得起主,凡事蒙祂喜悦,在一切善事上结果子,渐渐的多知道 神;照祂荣耀的权能,得以在各样的力上加力,好叫你们凡事欢欢喜喜的忍耐宽容。”
最近几个月,上帝指示我和我妻子,每天要这样为我们的主内同工祷告,同时也为我们自己祷告。圣灵启示并带领的祷告是有能力的,将使你不仅能够懂得上帝的旨意,还能够获得智慧和悟性来执行祂的旨意。
一旦我们透过圣灵知道了上帝对我们生命的旨意,那么我们就不要试图自己去运作而把事情弄糟。我们不要设法自己去建造房屋,致使最终是枉然劳力,我们要让上帝透过祂的大能来建造房屋。
上帝赐给我们的祷告,已经为你写在新约里。你把你的名字放在上面,就照这样祷告,那么你能够确信上帝会回应你的祷告。让这个祷告在你每日的生命中运作起来,上帝将以祂的知识和悟性来充满你。
研经:歌罗西1:9-22
1:9 因此,我们自从听见的日子,也就为你们不住的祷告祈求,愿你们在一切属灵的智慧悟性上,满心知道 神的旨意。  
1:10 好叫你们行事为人对得起主,凡事蒙祂喜悦,在一切善事上结果子,渐渐地多知道 神。  
1:11 照祂荣耀的权能,得以在各样的力上加力,好叫你们凡事欢欢喜喜的忍耐宽容。  
1:12 又感谢父,叫我们能与众圣徒在光明中同得基业。  
1:13 祂救了我们脱离黑暗的权势,把我们迁到祂爱子的国里。
1:14 我们在爱子里得蒙救赎,罪过得以赦免。  
1:15 爱子是那不能看见之 神的像,是首生的,在一切被造的以先。  
1:16 因为万有都是靠祂造的,无论是天上的、地上的、能看见的、不能看见的、或是有位的、主治的、执政的、掌权的,一概都是借着祂造的,又是为祂造的。
1:17 祂在万有之先,万有也靠祂而立。  
1:18 祂也是教会全体之首,祂是元始、是从死里首先复生的,使祂可以在凡事上居首位。  
1:19 因为父喜欢叫一切的丰盛,在祂里面居住。  
1:20 既然借着祂在十字架上所流的血成就了和平,便借着祂叫万有,无论是地上的、天上的,都与自己和好了。  
1:21 你们从前与 神隔绝,因着恶行,心里与祂为敌。  
1:22 但如今祂借着基督的肉身受死,叫你们与自己和好,都成了圣洁,没有瑕疵,无可责备,把你们引到自己面前。  
在此,我们夫妻感谢上帝,我们主耶稣基督的父,赐给我们美好的一天,也赐给我们你们这些忠心于主的弟兄姊妹们。
(以上所写的,你们可以用来建造耶稣基督的国度)
Know the perfect plan of GOD for your life
"Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it."(Psalm 127:1)
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
What a time of monumental decisions and changes we're living in. If there ever was a day when you and I must know GOD's will and purpose for our lives, it's now.
In fact, nothing else is going to work! GOD is changing and rearranging things, lining them up for the end time move of the SPIRIT. If you're going to keep up, you must know GOD's perfect plan for your life--and how to carry it out in HIS power!
How do you do that? Through prayer.
In fact, GOD has provided us a prayer in HIS WORD that we can use to receive the wisdom and understanding we need for this critical time. You'll find it in Colossians 1:9-11:
"For this cause we...do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that you might be filled with the knowledge of GOD's will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; That you might walk worthy of the LORD unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of GOD; Strengthened with all might, according to HIS glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness."
In recent months, GOD has instructed Esther and me to pray that prayer for our ministry partners and for ourselves every day. It's a powerful, HOLY SPIRIT-inspired prayer that will not only enable you to know what GOD's will is, but to have the wisdom and understanding to carry it out.
Once we get a glimpse of GOD's will for our lives through the HOLY SPIRIT, let's not mess things up by trying to carry it out in the flesh. Let's not try to build the house ourselves and end up doing it all in vain. Instead, let the LORD build the house in HIS power.
Pray this prayer that GOD has given us. It was written in the New Testament for you. Put your name in it. It's a prayer you can be sure GOD will answer. Put it to work in your life daily and GOD will fill you with HIS knowledge and understanding!
Scripture Study:
Colossians 1:9-22
9 For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask GOD to fill you with the knowledge of HIS will through all the wisdom and understanding that the SPIRIT gives, 10 so that you may live a life worthy of the LORD and please HIM in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of GOD, 11 being strengthened with all power according to HIS glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, 12 and giving joyful thanks to the FATHER, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of HIS holy people in the kingdom of light. 13 For HE has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the SON HE loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
The Supremacy of the SON of GOD
15 The SON is the image of the invisible GOD, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in HIM all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through HIM and for HIM. 17 HE is before all things, and in HIM all things hold together. 18 And HE is the head of the body, the church; HE is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything HE might have the supremacy. 19 For GOD was pleased to have all HIS fullness dwell in HIM, 20 and through HIM to reconcile to HIMSELF all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through HIS blood, shed on the cross.
21 Once you were alienated from GOD and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. 22 But now HE has reconciled you by CHRIST’s physical body through death to present you holy in HIS sight, without blemish and free from accusation—
We give thanks to GOD, the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, for this day and for you, faithful brothers and sisters.
Check out our facebook page, and share the article:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Victor-and-Esther/329640280513478?ref=hl
For more articles, check out our blog: http://www.victor-n-esther.com
(What is written above is granted to individuals for use in building the Kingdom of JESUS CHRIST only)
From Victor n Esther - "My life journey with Jesus"

发表于 11-12-2013 16:29:31|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
不再犯罪
不要被人诱惑,行义的才是义人,正如主是义的一样(约翰一书3:7)。【我们要完全,像我们的天父完全一样(马太福音5:48);我们要慈悲,像我们的父慈悲一样(路加福音6:36);我们必须洁净自己,像祂洁净一样(约翰一书3:2-3);那召你们的既是圣洁,你们在一切所行的事上也要圣洁(彼得前书1:15)】。所以我们该照主所行的去行(约翰一书2:6),因为祂如何,我们在这世上也如何(约翰一书4:17)。
亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,做到这些是必须的,绝对没有商量和选择的余地!
犯罪的是属魔鬼,因为魔鬼从起初就犯罪。 神的儿子(透过我们)显现出来,为要除灭(透过我们)魔鬼的作为(罪)。【不要被人诱惑,对你说:“你已属 神,你仍然可以犯罪。”但是圣经告诉我们:凡从神生的就不犯罪,所以那些仍旧犯罪的人就是在侍奉魔鬼。正如保罗的忠告:你们顺从谁,就作谁的奴仆。或作罪的奴仆,以至于死;或作顺命的奴仆,以至成义(罗马书6:16)。耶稣忠告我们说:“我实实在在地告诉你们,所有犯罪的,就是罪的奴仆(约翰福音8:34)。”由此就显明(区分)出谁是 神的儿女,谁是魔鬼的儿女(约翰一书3:7-10)】
" . . . let no man deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, even as HE is righteous. [We must be perfect as our heavenly FATHER is perfect, Mat 5:48. We must be merciful as HE is merciful, Luke 6:36. We must become pure as HE is pure, 1 John 3:2-3. But as HE who has called you is holy, so you be holy in all manner of conduct, 1 Pet 1:15. So that we walk as HE walked. 1 John 2:6, and as HE is, so are we in this present world, 1 John 4:17.
Dear Brothers n Sisters,
There is no flexibility and no equivocation in any of these stated requirements.
"He who commits sin is of the devil, for the devil sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the SON of GOD is revealed [in us], that HE might destroy [in us] the works [sin] of the devil. [Let no man deceive you, saying you can still be sinning and belong to GOD for 'Whoever is born of GOD does not commit sin . . . - 1 John 3:9.' Those still sinning serve the devil, as Paul confirms: you are the slaves of whom you obey; whether of sin that leads to death, or of obedience that leads to righteousness, Rom 6:16; and as JESUS confirms: "Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave to sin." - John 8:34. By this the children of GOD and the children of the devil are revealed [distinguished]: - 1 John 3:7-10.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 12-12-2013 11:11:41|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
上帝的话语
我口所出的话也必如此,决不徒然返回,却要成就我所喜悦的,在我发他去成就的事上必然亨通(以赛亚55:11
亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,你是否知道,你现在所面临的难题的战场是在你的思想和嘴唇上?如果你用上帝的话语击打魔鬼,并且将你对处境的忧虑都交托上帝,那么你就会胜利。
不过我严肃地提醒你,能够紧握上帝的话语并不是容易做的事情。因为魔鬼知道,如果他不从你里面偷走上帝的话语,那么你就会用它来击败他。
所以,如果魔鬼差一个邪灵来抬高自己,抵挡上帝的话语,你不要感到惊讶。若你生病了,魔鬼很可能会跟你说:“你的病不会好的。你知道,圣经里关于治病的经文对今天不适用。即使适用,那 神的话也不会为你运作,它可能会为别人运作,但绝不会为你。”
如果他对你说这类的话,你不要相信他。你不要因他的谎话而开始担心,并且想:“我的病恐怕不会痊愈,我的确感觉不到有好转。为什么没有好转?可能是我的病越来越严重了。”
记住:上帝的话语不是只为某个人运作,而是为所有靠着信心行事的基督徒而运作。上帝的话语会为你运作,正如主耶稣在世上时为祂运作一样。
主耶稣对撒旦讲:“经上说……”(马太福音4:47)。所以无论魔鬼设法对你说什么,你都要拒绝松开紧握上帝话语的手,并且告诉魔鬼,关于你的处境,上帝的话语已经写在圣经里了。让上帝的话语为你与魔鬼对抗作战,那么每一次都会彻底地击败他。
研经:诗篇19:7-14
19:7 耶和华的律法全备,能苏醒人心。耶和华的法度确定,能使愚人有智慧。  
19:8 耶和华的训词正直,能快活人的心。耶和华的命令清洁,能明亮人的眼目。  
19:9 耶和华的道理洁净,存到永远。耶和华的典章真实,全然公义。  
19:10 都比金子可羡慕,且比极多的精金可羡慕。比蜜甘甜,且比蜂房下滴的蜜甘甜。  
19:11 况且你的仆人因此受警戒,守着这些便有大赏。  
19:12 谁能知道自己的错失呢?愿你赦免我隐而未现的过错。  
19:13 求你拦阻仆人,不犯任意妄为的罪。不容这罪辖制我,我便完全,免犯大罪。  
19:14 耶和华我的磐石、我的救赎主阿,愿我口中的言语、心里的意念,在你面前蒙悦纳。  
(以上所写的,你们可以用来建造耶稣基督的国度)
The WORD of GOD
"So shall MY WORD be that goeth forth out of MY mouth: it shall not return unto ME void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."(Isaiah 55:11)
Did you know that the battleground for the problem you're facing right now is in your mind and on your lips? If you'll hit the devil with the WORD of GOD and cast the care of the situation over on GOD, you'll win.
Let me warn you though, hanging onto the WORD isn't always easy. The devil knows that if he doesn't steal it from you, you'll use it to enforce his defeat.
So don't be surprised if he sends an evil spirit to exalt itself against the WORD of GOD. If you're sick, he may begin to tell you, "You're not healed. You know that healing's not for today. Even if it were, it wouldn't work for you. It might work for somebody else but not you."
If he starts to tell you that kind of thing, don't buy it! Don't start worrying around about it and thinking, "Oh my, I'm afraid I'm not going to get healed. I sure don't feel healed. Why, I'm probably going to just get worse and worse...."
Remember this: It's the WORD of GOD that does the work, not the one holding onto it. It'll work for anybody who'll put it to work by faith. It'll work for you just like it worked for JESUS when HE walked the earth.
HE told Satan, "It is written! [Matt.4: 4, 7]" No matter what the devil tries to tell you, refuse to let go of the GOD’s WORD. Tell him the WORD that’s written in the Bible concerning your situation. Let the WORD of GOD fight the fight. It'll whip the devil every time.
Scripture Study:
Psalm 19:7-14
7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul;
The testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple;
8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart;
The commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes;
9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever;
The judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
10 More to be desired are they than gold,
Yea, than much fine gold;
Sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
11 Moreover by them YOUR servant is warned,
And in keeping them there is great reward.
12 Who can understand his errors?
Cleanse me from secret faults.
13 Keep back YOUR servant also from presumptuous sins;
Let them not have dominion over me.
Then I shall be blameless,
And I shall be innocent of great transgression.
14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in YOUR sight,
O LORD, my strength and my REDEEMER.
We give thanks to GOD, the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, for this day and for you, faithful brothers and sisters.
(What is written above is granted to individuals for use in building the Kingdom of JESUS CHRIST only)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-12-2013 17:02:36|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
我们是你手的工作
我们是泥,你是窑匠,我们都是你手的工作(以赛亚64:8)
亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,“我们原是祂的工作,在基督耶稣里造成的,为要叫我们行善,就是神所预备叫我们行的(善事)”(以弗所2:10)
“凡恒心行善,寻求荣耀、尊贵和不能朽坏之福的,(上帝)就以永生报应他们”(罗马书2:7)
“将荣耀、尊贵、平安,加给一切行善的人”(罗马书2:10)
"We are the clay, and thou our potter, and we all are the work of THY hand." - Isa 64:8.
Dear Brothers n Sistersa,
"For we are HIS workmanship, created in CHRIST JESUS for 'Good Works,' which GOD has ordained before that we should walk in [doing good works]. - Eph 2:10.
"To those who by perseverance in 'Good Works', seek for glory, honor and immortality, HE (GOD) will give eternal life." - Rom 2:7.
"But glory, honor and peace, are to every man who works good, . . . " - Rom 2:10.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2013 13:30:56|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
开他们的眼得见基督荣耀的福音
如果我们的福音蒙蔽,就是蒙蔽在灭亡的人身上。此等不信之人被这世界的神弄瞎了心眼,不叫基督荣耀福音的光照着他们,基督本是 神的像(哥林多后书4:3-4
亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,因为上帝不会拯救任何一个违背祂旨意的人,那么为那些故意拒绝接受耶稣为救主的人们代祷真的会有作用吗?
是的、是的、是的,真的有作用!
你知道,尽管所有的非信徒大都是有意识地拒绝接受耶稣为主,他们认为自己是以自由意志而作出决定,但事实却是:他们并不是出于自由意志。上帝的话语说,他们被撒旦蒙蔽。撒旦蒙蔽了他们对真理的认知,所以非信徒作出这样的决定根本不是出于自由意志。
明白这点对你很重要。因为透过代祷,你能够阻扰邪恶势力,并帮助非信徒除去他们的“眼罩”!你也能够以你的祷告来改变环境,帮助创建环境,使他们能够回归上帝。并且,当你这样做时,你是靠着灵的权柄来做的。
有一次,我和我的朋友为他的兄弟祷告,他为他的兄弟能够归主已经祷告了多年。主耶稣在马太福音12:29里说:“人怎能进壮士家里,抢夺他的家具呢?除非先捆住那壮士,才可以抢夺他的家财。”于是我们说:“撒旦,停止蒙蔽这个非信徒的眼睛,停止将他带离上帝的国。我们奉主耶稣的名命令你,现在就停止蒙蔽这个非信徒的眼睛。”  
主耶稣在马太福音9:38还说:“所以你们当求庄稼的主打发工人出去,收祂的庄稼。”所以,我们可以同样地求上帝差遣人来为祂收割,于是我们就祷告:“主啊,求您差遣人用您的话语来收割您的庄稼。主啊,您知道这个非信徒会听谁的话,那么就求您差谁去向他传道。我们为上帝的国而奉您的名恳求您,我们相信,他愿意接受您的拯救和释放,为此我们靠着信心而赞美您。”
几乎没过一会,他的兄弟给他打电话来说:“你都做了什么?前些天,我遇到的每个人都开始跟我传道。”
我们的祷告不仅阻扰了撒旦的势力一直在蒙蔽这个人看不见耶稣的教导,还创建了环境,使他能够进入上帝的国。果然,在几天之内,他就重生了。
你也为你心爱的人作同样的祷告,并且你要相信,当你这样祷告时,会看到同样的结果。
不要眼看着你的爱人和朋友被魔鬼束手就擒,你要祷告、祷告、祷告!要以祷告来抵挡“这世界的魔鬼”,除去他们的“眼罩”,开他们的眼睛,使他们得见上帝荣耀的福音。
研经:哥林多后书4:1-7
4:1 我们既然蒙怜悯,受了这职分,就不丧胆。  
4:2 乃将那些暗昧可耻的事弃绝了,不行诡诈,不谬讲 神的道理,只将真理表明出来,好在 神面前把自己荐与各人的良心。  
4:3 如果我们的福音蒙蔽,就是蒙蔽在灭亡的人身上。  
4:4 此等不信之人被这世界的神弄瞎了心眼,不叫基督荣耀福音的光照着他们,基督本是 神的像。  
4:5 我们原不是传自己,乃是传基督耶稣为主,并且自己因耶稣作你们的仆人。  
4:6 那吩咐光从黑暗里照出来的 神,已经照在我们心里,叫我们得知 神荣耀的光显在耶稣基督的面上。  
4:7 我们有这宝贝放在瓦器里,要显明这莫大的能力是出于 神,不是出于我们。  
(以上所写的,你们可以用来建造耶稣基督的国度)

Open Their Eyes to the Glorious gospel of CHRIST
"If our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of CHRIST, who is the image of GOD, should shine unto them."
(2 Corinthians 4:3-4)
Since GOD doesn't save anyone against their will, does it really do any good to pray for people who consciously refuse to receive JESUS as their LORD and SAVIOUR?
Yes. Yes! YES! IT DOES!
You see, in spite of the fact that most all unbelievers who have purposely refused to receive JESUS as LORD think they've made that decision of their own free will, the truth is, they haven't. The WORD of GOD says they've been blinded by Satan. He's blocking their perception of the truth. So the unbelievers’ decision hasn't been freely made at all.
That's important for you to grasp. Because through the prayer of intercession, you can interfere with the satanic forces and help take those blinders off the unbelievers! You can also change circumstances with your prayers and help create situations that will bring them in contact with the LORD. You're well within your spiritual rights when you do that.
I prayed with a friend of mine once who'd been praying for his lost brother for years. JESUS said in Matthew 12: 29 “Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man’s house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can plunder his house.]. So we said, "You Satan, stop blinding the eyes of this unbeliever and stop keeping him out of the Kingdom of GOD. We command you in JESUS' Name, stop blinding the eyes of this unbeliever right NOW!"
Jesus also said in Matthew 9:38 Ask the LORD of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into HIS harvest field.”
Therefore pray to the LORD of the harvest that HE will send forth labourers into HIS harvest. So we prayed, "LORD, send someone to the harvest with the WORD of GOD. LORD you know who this unbeliever will listen to. We claim in YOUR name for the kingdom of GOD. We believe he will receive YOUR salvation and deliverance. In faith we praise YOU for it."
In almost no time at all his brother called him. "What have you been doing up there?" he asked. "In the past few days, everybody I've come across has started preaching to me!"
Our prayers had interfered with the forces Satan had been using to blind this man to JESUS’ teachings and created the circumstances to bring him into the kingdom. Sure enough, within a few days, he was born again.
Use this same prayer for your loved ones and believe when you pray and you'll see the same results.
Don't sit by and let the devil take your friends and loved ones without a fight. Pray. Pray! PRAY! Come against the "evil of this world." Take off the blinders and open their eyes to the glorious gospel of GOD.
Scripture Study:
2 Corinthians 4:
1Therefore, since through GOD’s mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart. 2 Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the WORD of GOD. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to everyone’s conscience in the sight of GOD. 3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of CHRIST, who is the image of GOD. 5 For what we preach is not ourselves, but JESUS CHRIST as LORD, and ourselves as your servants for JESUS’ sake. 6 For GOD, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made HIS light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of GOD’s glory displayed in the face of CHRIST.
7 But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from GOD and not from us.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-12-2013 18:38:11|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
为等候祂的人行事
从古以来,人未曾听见、未曾耳闻、未曾眼见,在你以外有什么神为等候祂的人行事(以赛亚64:4
亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,我们想象不到上帝为我们的益处会如何运作【  神能照着运行在我们心里的大力,充充足足的成就一切超过我们所求所想的(以弗所3:20)】,但是我们可以充满信心地期望:当我们靠着信心等候祂时,祂必会为我们行事。
Isa 64:4 - For since the begining of the world men have not heard nor perceived by the ear, nor has the eye seen any GOD besides YOU, who acts for the one who waits for HIM.
Dear Brothers n Sisters,
We cannot imagine how GOD will move on our behalf - HE does "Now to HIM who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us" (Eph. 3:20) - but we confidently expect that HE will act when we wait for HIM in faith.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-12-2013 14:37:08|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
对上帝的话语和祂对你的爱上圣洁的瘾
你们务要警醒,在真道上站立得稳,要作大丈夫、要刚强。凡你们所作的,都要凭爱心而作。弟兄们,你们晓得司提反一家是亚该亚初结的果子,并且他们专以服事圣徒为念(哥林多前书16:13-15

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,我希望从今天开始你能培养自己一个圣洁的瘾,就是对“服从上帝的话语和祂对你的爱”热爱到成瘾的地步。你可能听了很奇怪,尤其是如果你现在对上帝的话语和祂对你的爱根本不重视。但是,相信我,对上帝的话语和祂对你的爱上了瘾是可以做到的,我自己就是如此,并且我经常看到别人也是如此。
你所要做的就是作出决定:要献身于热爱上帝的话语和祂对你的爱,并完全地投入你所有的时间和注意力。当你越是这样做时,就会越想更增进一步,直至最后,它会占有你的整个思想。
惊讶吗?你不应该会惊讶。因为当你对某件事完全地投入时,就会发生这样的事情。例如,有人沉溺于[关键词屏蔽]电影。当他们把注意力专注在[关键词屏蔽]电影上,那他们的精神会推动他们的意识,进而发展到从他们的内心到外在行动都被其牢牢地吸引,最后他们就会对[关键词屏蔽]电影上瘾,总感觉不满足、不足够而难以自拔。
当你将自己完全地沉浸在上帝的话语和祂对你的爱中,那么同样的原理就作用于美善的一面。你可以使自己的投入达到极点,以致上帝的话语和祂对你的爱将你的心智和行动全部占有。当你得到上帝的话语和祂对你的爱越多时,就越想能够得到更多。上帝话语的灵和圣灵将会吸引并带领你,使你更加接近主耶稣,甚至达到令你意想不到的地步。
我从来没有遇见一个人,将自己长久而完全地献给上帝的话语和祂的爱、以信心并靠着上帝的大能而行,却没有培养出这样圣洁的瘾。我的意思不是说只把一点时间献给上帝,就在这里几分钟或那里几分钟,我讲的是严肃认真的时间。
所以你要作出这样的决定,决定对上帝的话语和祂对你的爱上圣洁的瘾。一旦你这么做了,那你绝不会再想把这个圣洁的瘾戒掉。
研经:希伯来4:1-12
4:1 我们既蒙留下,有进入祂安息的应许,就当畏惧,免得我们中间或有人似乎是赶不上了。  
4:2 因为有福音传给我们,像传给他们一样。只是所听见的道与他们无益,因为他们没有信心与所听见的道调和。  
4:3 但我们已经相信的人得以进入那安息,正如 神所说“我在怒中起誓说‘他们断不可进入我的安息。’”其实造物之工,从创世以来已经成全了。  
4:4 论到第七日,有一处说“到第七日 神就歇了祂一切的工”;  
4:5 又有一处说“他们断不可进入我的安息”   
4:6 既有必进安息的人,那先前听见福音的,因为不信从,不得进去。  
4:7 所以过了多年,就在大卫的书上又限定一日,如以上所引的说“你们今日若听祂的话,就不可硬着心”   
4:8 若是约书亚已叫他们享了安息,后来 神就不再提别的日子了。  
4:9 这样看来,必另有一安息日的安息,为 神的子民存留。  
4:10 因为那进入安息的,乃是歇了自己的工,正如 神歇了祂的工一样。  
4:11 所以我们务必竭力进入那安息,免得有人学那不信从的样子跌倒了。  
4:12  神的道是活泼的、是有功效的,比一切两刃的剑更快,甚至魂与灵、骨节与骨髓都能刺入剖开,连心中的思念和主意都能辨明。  
(以上所写的,你们可以用来建造耶稣基督的国度)
Be addicted to The WORD of GOD and HIS love for you
"13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love. 15 You know that the household of Stephanas were the first converts in Achaia, and they have devoted themselves to the service of the LORD’s people."(1 Corinthians 16:13-15)
I want you to begin to develop an addiction today--an addiction to love to obey the WORD of GOD and HIS love for you. That may sound odd to you, especially if you don't have much of an interest in the WORD and HIS love for you right now. But, believe me, it's possible. I've done it myself and I've seen others do it, time and again.
All you have to do is make a decision to give yourself to love GOD’s WORD. To focus your time and attention on it. The more you give yourself to it, the more your desire for it will grow. Eventually, it will consume your thinking.
Surprised? You shouldn't be. That happens with anything you totally give yourself to. It happens, for example, with people who give themselves to pornography. As they focus their attention on it, the spirit behind it moves in on their consciousness and eventually draws them from mental activity into physical activity. Finally, they come to a place where they can't be satisfied. They can't get enough.
That same principle works on the positive side when you begin to give yourself to GOD's WORD and HIS love for you. You can give yourself to it to the point where it totally consumes your mental and physical life. The more of it you get, the more you want. The SPIRIT behind the WORD, the HOLY SPIRIT, will draw you and lead you closer to JESUS than you ever imagined possible.
I've never yet met anybody walking in faith and the power of GOD who hadn't developed that kind of addiction by giving themselves totally to the WORD of GOD and HIS love for an extended time. I don't mean just a few minutes here and there either. I'm talking about some serious time.
So determine to do that. Determine to become an addict to the WORD of GOD and HIS love for you. Once you do, you'll never be willing to live without it again.
Scripture Study:
Hebrews 4:1-12
A Sabbath-Rest for the People of GOD
1Therefore, since the promise of entering HIS rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it. 2 For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed. 3 Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said,So I declared on oath in MY anger, ‘They shall never enter MY rest.’”
And yet HIS works have been finished since the creation of the world. 4 For somewhere HE has spoken about the seventh day in these words: “On the seventh day GOD rested from all HIS works.” 5 And again in the passage above HE says, “They shall never enter MY rest.”
6 Therefore since it still remains for some to enter that rest, and since those who formerly had the good news proclaimed to them did not go in because of their disobedience, 7 GOD again set a certain day, calling it “Today.” This HE did when a long time later HE spoke through David, as in the passage already quoted:Today, if you hear HIS voice, do not harden your hearts.”
8 For if Joshua had given them rest, GOD would not have spoken later about another day. 9 There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of GOD; 10 for anyone who enters GOD’s rest also rests from their works, just as GOD did from HIS. 11 Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.
12 For the WORD of GOD is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-12-2013 14:54:46|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
胜过世界
因为凡从  神生的,就胜过世界。使我们胜了世界的,就是我们的信心(约翰一书5:4
亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,约翰在约翰一书2:17里告诉我们胜过世界的涵义:“这世界和其上的情欲都要过去,惟独遵行  神旨意的是永远常存。”保罗在哥林多前书10:11向我们指明:“写在经上,正是警戒我们这末世的人。我断不以别的夸口,只夸我们主耶稣基督的十字架。因这十字架,就我而论,世界已经钉在十字架上;就世界而论,我已经钉在十字架上”(加拉太6:14
战胜世界,就是“把肉体连肉体的邪情私欲,同钉在十字架上”(加拉太5:24)。这就意味着“要治死你们在地上的肢体,就如[关键词屏蔽]、污秽、邪情、恶欲和贪婪,贪婪就与拜偶像一样”(歌罗西3:5)。“也要凭爱心行事,正如基督爱我们,为我们舍了自己,当作馨香的供物和祭物献与 神”(以弗所5:2
如此,我们得以胜过世界。
1 John 5:4 For whoever is born of GOD overcomes the world; and this the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith.
Dear Brothers n Sisters,
John tells us what it means to overcome the world in 1 John 2:17 - " . . the world passes away and disappears, along with its desires and lust; but he who does the will of GOD remains forever". And Paul confirms; 1 Cor 10:11 - . . . they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world have; But GOD forbid that I should boast, except in the cross of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, through which the world is crucified to me, and I to the world, - Gal 6:14. To overcome the world is: - . . . to be crucified from the flesh with its passion and lust - Gal 5:24 (put to death the deeds of the body which are the earthly life; fornication, impurity, inordinate affection, evil lust of the flesh and covetousness, which is idolatory - Col 3:5.
Then "Walk in love, as CHRIST has also loved us and has given HIMSELF for us as an offering and a sacrifice to GOD for a sweet smelling savor, - Eph 5:2.
This is the victory that overcomes.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-12-2013 13:41:51|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
明确的生命目标
亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,很多人对自己的生命都没有明确的目标,甚至是基督徒也会一生都没有明白上帝对自己生命的计划。惟有懂得上帝对我们生命的旨意,我们才能真正地实现祂对我们的生命计划。
那么,天父对你的旨意是什么?保罗以称赞描述出大卫王的一生:他的一生遵行了 神的旨意(使徒行传13:36
你可以在你的日常生活中选择机会来荣耀上帝,可以是在你的工作中、家中或社会中,总之在生活的任何一个细节中都可以侍奉上帝,而并不是只限于去教会或者传道才是侍奉上帝。实现生命计划的最好方法,就是为上帝而活。少壮狮子,还缺食忍饿。但寻求耶和华的,什么好处都不缺(诗篇34:10
大卫顺从他父亲的权柄而甘心地放羊(八个儿子中只让大卫去放羊,而他选择了顺从)(撒母耳上16:11),而当他保护羊群时学会了奋勇征战---这个宝贵的技能,后来被作为勇士的大卫应用在争战中。与巨人争战:大卫认识到,与非利士人争战的实质在于灵。所以,他靠着上帝的力量,大胆地走近巨人,并且奉上帝的名彰显出令人畏惧的大能(撒母耳上17:45-48
当人们批评基督徒或我们的信仰时,我们也面临与大卫同样的处境。然而,我们不应该对此沉默,而是应该勇敢地捍卫耶稣的名。因为,耶稣为我们的益处而献出祂的生命,又日复一日忠实地关护着我们。
Dear Brothers n Sisters,
Many people have no clear purpose for their lives. Even Christians can go through life without ever realizing GOD's plan for them. Only through discovering HIS purpose for us can we experience genuine fulfillment.
What purpose does the FATHER have for you? Paul described the life of King David by mentioning that he "served the purpose of GOD in his own generation . . ." - Acts 13:36.
You can honor the LORD with your daily choices - at work, at home, and in the community. Serving GOD is not limited to church and missionary work. The best way to experience a fulfilled life is to live for the LORD. The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing - Ps 34:10.
By working as a shepherd David submitted to his father's authority - 1 Sam 16:11. Also, as he protected the sheeps, he learned how to fight courageously - a valuable skill he later put to use as warrior. By fighting Goliath: David recognized that the true nature of the battle with the Philistine was spiritual. He boldly approached the giant in GOD's strength and demonstrated the awesome power of the LORD' name - 1 Sam 17:45-48.
We are given a similar situation when people criticize Christians or our faith. Instead of remaining silent, we should defend the name of JESUS, who gave HIS life on our behalf & faithfully cares for us day by day.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 21-12-2013 17:00:52|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
众人都蒙大恩
使徒大有能力,见证主耶稣复活,众人也都蒙大恩(使徒行传4:33  
亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,我们中很多人都不知道恩典的真正意义,只是对它有一点基本的认识,知道我们是因恩典而得救(以弗所2:8你们得救是本乎恩、也因着信,这并不是出于自己,乃是 神所赐的),但却不知道,就在今天,恩典的确实能力能把我们从生命中释放出来!
如果你想看到恩典的确实作为,那就看看使徒行传4章里,在初期基督徒的身上所发生的事情。当时,他们受到耶路撒冷的宗教领袖的威吓,并被禁止奉耶稣的名讲论教训人。就在这样的情况之下,他们祷告上帝。
他们大概是这样祷告的:“主啊,我们虽然受到威吓,但我们不会放弃传道而躲藏在宗教的冠盖之下。求您兴起大能力,使我们大放胆量,我们会继续传道。”
你知道因他们的祷告后来发生了什么?33节告诉我们:“众人也都蒙了大恩。”
大恩典!恩典强大到当那些信徒们得到它时,整个聚会的地方都大震动。这极大的恩,使使徒们“在民间行了许多神迹奇事”(使徒行传5:12主借使徒的手在民间行了许多神迹奇事,他们都同心合意的在所罗门的廊下)。
单单这个故事就应该足以使你确信,恩典不仅是在头脑里抽象的精神领域中,恩典是确实的,是有大能力的,恩典能够供应超凡大能来成就万事。
现在,你想知道真正令人兴奋的事情吗?圣经说,同样的恩典,就是耶路撒冷的初期教会所获得的,现今每一个曾犯罪而亏欠了上帝荣耀的人,只要真心真意地悔改都可以获得这份大能的恩典。
感谢上帝,这意味着你和我都有资格获得。
如果最近魔鬼在威吓你,那么你效法初期基督徒的榜样,祷告上帝:“主啊,我不在乎魔鬼和他的同党说什么,我绝不会退让,我要继续靠着信心传您的道,并靠着信心而生活,凡合乎您旨意的事我都放胆去做,所以求您兴起大能力。”
我向你保证,如果你真诚地这样祷告,上帝就会运作,并且你会开始发现这份确实的大恩。
研经:使徒行传4:8-33
4:8 那时彼得被圣灵充满,对他们说:  
4:9 “治民的官府和长老阿,倘若今日因为在残疾人身上所行的善事,查问我们他是怎么得了痊癒,  
4:10 你们众人和以色列百姓都当知道,站在你们面前的这人得痊癒,是因你们所钉十字架, 神叫祂从死里复活的拿撒勒人耶稣基督的名。  
4:11 祂是你们匠人所弃的石头,已成了房角的头块石头。  
4:12 除祂以外,别无拯救。因为在天下人间没有赐下别的名,我们可以靠着得救。”  
4:13 他们见彼得约翰的胆量,又看出他们原是没有学问的小民,就希奇,认明他们是跟过耶稣的。  
4:14 又看见那治好了的人和他们一同站着,就无话可驳。  
4:15 于是吩咐他们从公会出去,就彼此商议说:  
4:16 “我们当怎样办这两个人呢?因为他们诚然行了一件明显的神迹,凡住耶路撒冷的人都知道,我们也不能说没有。  
4:17 惟恐这事越发传扬在民间,我们必须恐吓他们,叫他们不再奉这名对人讲论。”  
4:18 于是叫了他们来,禁止他们总不可奉耶稣的名讲论教训人。  
4:19 彼得约翰说:“听从你们,不听从 神,这在 神面前合理不合理,你们自己酌量吧。  
4:20 我们所看见所听见的,不能不说。”  
4:21 官长为百姓的缘故,想不出法子刑罚他们,又恐吓一番,把他们释放了。这是因众人为所行的奇事,都归荣耀与 神。  
4:22 原来借着神迹医好的那人,有四十多岁了。  
4:23 二人既被释放,就到会友那里去,把祭司长和长老所说的话都告诉他们。  
4:24 他们听见了,就同心合意的高声向 神说:“主阿,你是造天、地、海和其中万物的。  
4:25 你曾借着圣灵,托你仆人我们祖宗大卫的口说‘外邦为甚么争闹?万民为甚么谋算虚妄的事?  
4:26 世上的君王一齐起来,臣宰也聚集,要敌挡主并主的受膏者。’  
4:27 希律和本丢彼拉多、外邦人和以色列民,果然在这城里聚集,要攻打你所膏的圣仆耶稣,
4:28 成就你手和你意旨所预定必有的事。  
4:29 他们恐吓我们,现在求主鉴察,一面叫你仆人大放胆量讲你的道,一面伸出你的手来医治疾病,并且使神迹奇事,因着你圣仆耶稣的名行出来。”  
4:30 见上节  
4:31 祷告完了,聚会的地方震动,他们就都被圣灵充满,放胆讲论 神的道。  
4:32 那许多信的人都是一心一意的,没有一人说他的东西有一样是自己的,都是大家公用。  
4:33 使徒大有能力,见证主耶稣复活,众人也都蒙大恩。  
(以上所写的,你们可以用来建造耶稣基督的国度)
Great Grace was upon them all
"And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the LORD JESUS: and great grace was upon them all."
(Acts 4:33)
Most of us don't have any idea what grace really is. Oh, we know some basic facts about it. We know we were saved by it (Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of GOD—). But we don't even begin to understand the real power it can release in our lives now, today!
If you want to get a picture of what grace can really do, look at what happened to the early Christians in Acts 4. They'd been threatened by the religious leaders of Jerusalem and commanded not to speak or teach any more in Jesus' Name. So, they were praying about the situation.
Roughly, what they said was this, "Dear LORD, we've been threatened, but we aren't about to quit preaching and go hide under some religious rug. Just turn the power up, give us boldness, and we'll go on."
Do you know what happened as a result of that prayer? Verse 33 tells us, "Great grace was upon them all."
Great grace. Grace so powerful that when those believers received it, the whole building shook. Grace so great it enabled the apostles to work "many signs and wonders... among the people" (Acts 5: 12 The apostles performed many signs and wonders among the people. And all the believers used to meet together in Solomon’s Colonnade.).
That one story alone should be enough to convince you that grace is not just some abstract spiritual state of mind. Grace is real. It's powerful. It provides the supernatural power to make things happen!
Now, do you want to know something really exciting? The Bible says that same grace that was available to the early Church in Jerusalem is available to anybody who's ever sinned and fallen short of the glory of GOD.
Thank GOD, that means you and I qualify!
If the devil's been threatening you lately, follow the example of those early Christians. Get in prayer and say, "LORD, I don't care what the devil and his bunch say, I'm not going to back down. I'm going to keep on talking and living by faith--and I'm going to do it boldly. So just turn up the power!"
I guarantee you, if you're sincere about it, GOD will do it; and you'll begin to discover what grace is really all about.
Scripture Study:
Acts 4:8-33
8 Then Peter, filled with the HOLY SPIRIT, said to them: “Rulers and elders of the people! 9 If we are being called to account today for an act of kindness shown to a man who was lame and are being asked how he was healed, 10 then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom GOD raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. 11 JESUS is
“‘the stone you builders rejected,
    which has become the cornerstone.’
12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”
13 When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with JESUS. 14 But since they could see the man who had been healed standing there with them, there was nothing they could say. 15 So they ordered them to withdraw from the Sanhedrin and then conferred together. 16 “What are we going to do with these men?” they asked. “Everyone living in Jerusalem knows they have performed a notable sign, and we cannot deny it. 17 But to stop this thing from spreading any further among the people, we must warn them to speak no longer to anyone in this name.”
18 Then they called them in again and commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of JESUS. 19 But Peter and John replied, “Which is right in GOD’s eyes: to listen to you, or to HIM? You be the judges! 20 As for us, we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard.”
21 After further threats they let them go. They could not decide how to punish them, because all the people were praising GOD for what had happened. 22 For the man who was miraculously healed was over forty years old.
The Believers Pray
23 On their release, Peter and John went back to their own people and reported all that the chief priests and the elders had said to them. 24 When they heard this, they raised their voices together in prayer to GOD. “SOVEREIGN LORD,” they said, “YOU made the heavens and the earth and the sea, and everything in them. 25 YOU spoke by the HOLY SPIRIT through the mouth of your servant, our father David:
“‘Why do the nations rage
    and the peoples plot in vain?
26 The kings of the earth rise up
    and the rulers band together
against the LORD
    and against his anointed one.
27 Indeed Herod and Pontius Pilate met together with the Gentiles and the people of Israel in this city to conspire against your holy servant JESUS, whom you anointed. 28 They did what your power and will had decided beforehand should happen. 29 Now, LORD, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness. 30 Stretch out your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant JESUS.”
31 After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the HOLY SPIRIT and spoke the word of GOD boldly.
The Believers Share Their Possessions
32 All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had. 33 With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the LORD JESUS. And GOD’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表