新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1762|回复: 3

【宽恕】

[复制链接]
发表于 15-8-2014 10:25:27|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

宽恕

那时彼得进前来,对耶稣说:“主阿,我弟兄得罪我,我当饶恕他几次呢?七次可以吗?”耶稣说:“我对你说,不是到七次,乃是到七十个七次。 ”(马太福音18:21)

约瑟的哥哥们见父亲死了,就说:“或者约瑟怀恨我们,照着我们从前待他一切的恶,足足的报复我们。 ”他们就打发人去见约瑟说:“你父亲未死以先吩咐说,你们要对约瑟这样说,从前你哥哥们恶待你,求你饶恕他们的过犯和罪恶。如今求你饶恕你父亲 神之仆人的过犯。”他们对约瑟说这话,约瑟就哭了。他的哥哥们又来俯伏在他面前说:“我们是你的仆人。”约瑟对他们说:“不要害怕,我岂能代替 神呢。从前你们的意思是要害我,但 神的意思原是好的,要保全许多人的性命,成就今日的光景。现在你们不要害怕,我必养活你们和你们的妇人、孩子。”于是约瑟用亲爱的话安慰他们(创世纪50:15-21)

约瑟的弟兄们是以一般的人的性情看约瑟,认为约瑟现在会报复他们,因为他们曾恨他,还无故地害他(犹大对众弟兄说:“我们杀我们的兄弟,藏了他的血,有什么益处呢?  我们不如将他卖给以实玛利人……”众弟兄就听从了他。 于是,他哥哥们就把约瑟以二十舍客勒银子卖给以实玛利人,把他带到埃及去了---创世纪37:26-28  )。而现在,他的弟兄们没有抵抗能力,也无法逃离,所以他们试着自己降卑使约瑟心软,甚至他们以雅各的 神的仆人来恳求约瑟的饶恕。

此时,约瑟看到儿时做的梦完全应验了,倍感动容(出埃及记37:6-7,9)。他指示他们不要惧怕他,当敬畏上帝,当谦卑来到上帝跟前,寻求神圣的宽恕。他向他们保证,会以仁慈善待他们,也会宽恕他们。

我亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,在这里我们不仅看到约瑟有一个非常优秀的灵,也从他身上学到:以善报恶。约瑟安慰他的弟兄们,并清除他们的恐惧,他以柔和的口吻和态度对他们讲话,因为弟兄们破损的灵必须被包扎和勉励。所以当我们爱并宽恕别人时,不仅要有爱心的实际行动,也要有温和、谦卑的态度和语气。

Forgiveness

Matthew 18: 21 Then Peter came to Him and said, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?”  22 Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.

Joseph Reassures His Brothers

Genesis 50:15 When Joseph’s brothers saw that their father was dead, they said, “Perhaps Joseph will hate us, and may actually repay us for all the evil which we did to him.” 16 So they sent messengers to Joseph, saying, “Before your father died he commanded, saying, 17 ‘Thus you shall say to Joseph: “I beg you, please forgive the trespass of your brothers and their sin; for they did evil to you.”’ Now, please, forgive the trespass of the servants of the God of your father.” And Joseph wept when they spoke to him.18 Then his brothers also went and fell down before his face, and they said, “Behold, we are your servants.”19 Joseph said to them, “Do not be afraid, for am I in the place of God? 20 But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive. 21 Now therefore, do not be afraid; I will provide for you and your little ones.” And he comforted them and spoke kindly to them.

Judging of Joseph from the general temper of human nature, they (his brothers) thought Joseph would now avenge himself on those who hated and injured him without cause (Genesis 37: 26 So Judah said to his brothers, “What profit is there if we kill our brother and conceal his blood? 27 Come and let us sell him to the Ishmaelites,  . . . . .” And his brothers listened. 28 . . . . so the brothers . . . .sold Joseph to the Ishmaelites for twenty shekels of silver. And they took Joseph to Egypt). Now the brothers not being able to resist, or to flee away, they attempted to soften Joseph by humbling themselves. They pleaded with him as the servants of Jacob's GOD.  

Joseph was much affected at seeing this complete fulfilment of his dreams (Genesis 37:6-7,9). He directs them not to fear him, but to fear GOD; to humble themselves before the LORD, and to seek the DIVINE forgiveness. He assures them he will treat them with kindness and forgiveness to them.

My dear Brothers and Sisters,

See what an excellent spirit Joseph was of, and learn from him to render good for evil. He comforted them, and, to banish all their fears, he speak kindly to them. Broken spirits must be bound up and encouraged. Those we love and forgive, we must not only do well for, but speak kindly to.

发表于 16-8-2014 07:52:08|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房

主耶稣使我们得以自由
随走随传,说:“天国近了。”医治病人,叫死人复活,叫长大麻疯的洁净,把鬼赶出去。你们白白得来,也要白白舍去(马太福音10:7-8
平安弟兄姊妹们!很多人说当今疾病大肆吞噬着人类,如艾滋病,这都是上帝对人类的惩罚。这个说法完全没有圣经根据!
上帝不会带给人类疾病,事实上,在天上、地上最痛恨疾病的就是主耶稣。而魔鬼设法误导我们,他大肆散播一个谎言,企图让我们相信,是上帝将这些疾病加在我们身上。因为魔鬼知道,如果受害者相信了他的谎言,那么就能促使他们比先前更加地远离上帝,这就是魔鬼的目的。
而此时此刻,你和我作为基督真正的跟从者,应该停止这样的谎言。不久前,主晓谕我的心说:“把手伸向那些正在遭受痛苦的人。让他们知道,我(主耶稣)不会对他们做出这样的事情!让他们知道,我是他们的拯救者!”
主耶稣这句话不是单单对我说的,也是对所有上帝的子民(真正的跟从者)说的。我们要告诉那些因患艾滋病或任何疾病,而经受痛苦折磨的人:“主耶稣是治愈病痛的主!”我们要告诉他们,上帝深深地爱他们,上帝非常想治好他们,并且祂也有能力治好他们!回到主耶稣的身边,让主来治愈他们!
虽然我们看到身边发生各样的苦难,但并这不是上帝所为,魔鬼只是在恶意散播谎言!如果你和我做好我们的工作,那么对疾患的正确解释就会很快传遍大街小巷,这个好消息就是:主耶稣决不是俘虏他们的捆绑者,而是释放他们,使他们得以自由(远离病痛、苦难、死亡)的主!
研经:马太福音9:18-26
9:18 耶稣说这话的时候,有一个管会堂的来拜祂说:“我女儿刚才死了,求你去按手在她身上,她就必活了。”  
9:19 耶稣便起来,跟着他去,门徒也跟了去。  
9:20 有一个女人,患了十二年的血漏,来到耶稣背后摸祂的衣裳繸子。  
9:21 因为她心里说,我只摸祂的衣裳就必痊癒。  
9:22 耶稣转过来看见她,就说:“女儿,放心,你的信救了你。”从那时候,女人就痊癒了。  
9:23 耶稣到了管会堂的家里,看见有吹手,又有许多人乱嚷,  
9:24 就说:“退去吧,这闺女不是死了,是睡着了。”他们就嗤笑祂。  
9:25 众人既被撵出,耶稣就进去,拉着闺女的手,闺女便起来了。  
9:26 于是这风声传遍了那地方。  

We are set free by JESUS

"And as ye go, preach,saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers,raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freelygive."(Matthew 10:7-8)

Shalom Brothers and Sisters,

There are those who've saidthat some of the diseases that are on the rampage right now, diseases such asAIDS, are GOD's way of punishing immoral people today. There is absolutely noscriptural basis for that!

GOD does not bring disease on the human race.In fact, if there's anybody in heaven and earth who hates it, it's JESUS. Thedevil is the one who's trying to tell us otherwise. He's promoting a lie,trying to get us to believe GOD is the one who's inflicting these diseases onpeople because he knows that if the victims believe that, it will drive themfurther from GOD than ever. And that's his aim.

It's time you and I as true followers ofCHRIST put a stop to that lie. Some time ago, the LORD spoke to my heart andtold me so. HE said, "Reach out to those who are suffering. Let them knowI (JESUS) didn't do this to them. Let them know I'm their DELIVERER!"

That word was not just for me, it was for thewhole Body (true follows) of Christ. We need to tell people who've beenafflicted with AIDS or any such disease that JESUS is LORD over it. We need totell them that GOD loves them dearly, and HE has the desire and the power toheal them.

GOD is not responsible forthe suffering we're seeing around us. That's just a nasty lie the devil ispassing around. And if you and I do our job right, very soon another word isgoing to start spreading through the streets. The news is going to get out thatJESUS CHRIST is not their captor, HE's the ONE who can set them free!

Scripture Study: Matthew9:18-26

9:18 While he was sayingthis, a ruler came and knelt before him and said, "My daughter has justdied. But come and put your hand on her, and she will live."

9:19 Jesus got up and wentwith him, and so did his disciples.

9:20 Just then a woman whohad been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touchedthe edge of his cloak.

9:21 She said to herself,"If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed."

9:22 Jesus turned and sawher. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healedyou." And the woman was healed from that moment.

9:23 When Jesus entered theruler's house and saw the flute players and the noisy crowd,

9:24 he said, "Go away.The girl is not dead but asleep." But they laughed at him.

9:25 After the crowd had beenput outside, he went in and took the girl by the hand, and she got up.

9:26 News of this spreadthrough all that region.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-8-2014 18:39:54|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层

我相信我能得到
所以我告诉你们,凡你们祷告祈求的,无论是什么,只要信是得着的,就必得着(马可福音 11:24
平安弟兄姊妹们!“决对信靠上帝和凡事感恩上帝”,这在上帝的国度里是关键,也是我们能够接近全能上帝的途径。虽然很多人都知道,但是是否懂得怎样将其付诸于行动呢?
其实很简单,这很令人惊奇!就如这样简单地说:“我相信,按照 神的旨意我必能得到”。然后上帝给了我一个爱 神又美丽的妻子!我是靠着有行动的信心向上帝祈求,并且说:“我相信,按照 神的旨意我必能得到。”
当你说出这14个字时,你的灵就会发生变化。虽然我不懂是怎么回事,但奇妙的事情的确发生了。就好比,当我吞咽食物时不知道消化系统的运作,但我还是要吞咽,而我要做的就是嚼碎食物,然后交给消化系统去工作---我不需要知道发生了什么,也不需要感觉发生了什么,事实上它就是发生了,上帝创造我们就是这样。
同样的道理,当你将上帝宝贵的承诺“吞进”你的灵里,说:“我相信,按照 神的旨意我必能得到。”由此,你的信心被释放出来。你不需要知道发生了什么,也不需要感觉发生了什么,它就是发生了。灵被更新了。
当你嘴里不停地说:“我相信,按照 神的旨意我能被治愈”、“我相信,按照 神的旨意我会度过我的经济危机”,然后你引证经文,那么信心就会被释放,带给你所需要的力量。
我和我的妻子发现,说出这句“我相信,按照 神的旨意我必能得到”,是一个让我们得到上帝应许的方法。所以,每当我们祷告时会这样说、赞美上帝时会这样说、研读 神的话语时也会这样说。
当看似我们没有得到又面对更大的黑暗时,我们尤其会这样说。当事态看起来最坏时,我们反而会说得更加响亮:“我相信,按照 神的旨意我必能得到!”
你想在今天就“启动”的你信心吗?如果是的话,那么就让这14个关键字在你的词汇表里成为最重要的词吧!每一天里都使用它们,就像我们夫妻所做的,那么你很快就会发现它们运作起来了!
I believe I receive
"Therefore I say unto you, What things so ever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." (Mark 11:24)
Believing in faith trusting and giving thanks in everything”. That's the key to everything in the kingdom of GOD. It's the way we tap into the very power of ALMIGHTY GOD. Most of us know that. But do we know how to put it into action?
Actually it's so simple, it's startling. It's as simple as saying, "I believe I receive according to the will of GOD." That’s how GOD give me a beautiful GOD loving wife! “By asking our LORD in faith. And say ‘I believe I receive according to the will of GOD”
Something happens in your spirit when you say those ten words. I don't understand how, but it does. I don't understand how my digestive system knows what to do when I swallow something, but it does. All I have to do is take a bite of food and it goes to work. I don't have to make it happen. I don't have to feel it happen. It just happens. That's the way the body is made.
In much the same way, when you feed on GOD's precious promises and "swallow" them into your spirit by saying, "I believe I receive according to the will of GOD," faith is released. You don't have to make it happen. You don't have to feel it happen. It just happens. The reborn spirit is made that way.
When you constantly say with your mouth, "I believe I receive my healing according to the will of GOD" or "I believe I receive my financial needs met, according to the will of GOD " and then quote the scriptures that back those things, faith is released to bring power to bear on those needs.
As myself and my wife have discovered that speaking out that phrase, "I believe I receive according to the will of GOD," is one way to do it. We say it when we pray. We say it when we praise GOD. We say it when we read the WORD.
We especially say it in the face of darkness when it looks like we're not receiving. When everything looks the worst, we say it the loudest. I believe I receive according to the will of GOD!
Do you want to activate your faith today? Then make these ten key words the most important words in your vocabulary. Use them every day. You'll soon discover, just as we did...they work!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-8-2014 15:29:16|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层

让主耶稣的形象透过你彰显出来
因为祂预先所知道的人---就是祂预先所懂得、被祂所爱的人,祂也从起初就预定他们要被塑造成有祂儿子的形象(由内之外地分享祂的形象)(罗马书8:29)
平安弟兄姊妹们!作为一个信徒,你预定要被塑造成有主耶稣的形象,你要在灵命上不断成长,直到你看起来像主耶稣。从你重生的那一刻起,上帝开始运作祂的超凡大能,使你由内立时被改变。但是,你内在的改变是否能够成功发展至外在的改变,这主要取决于你。我们要在灵命上成长,就像身体的成长一样。
怎样才能加速我们灵命的成长呢?
用更多的时间追求灵命的事情,胜于专注肉体的事情;投身于上帝的话语和与祂的关系;甘心乐意抛开生活中的一切琐事,而惟独亲近上帝。你这样做,上帝就会带领你、教导你、与你分享祂的形象。
你是否注意到,如果你长时间接触个性强的人,那你不由自主就会受到他们的影响。慢慢地你就会发现,自己所做的正是他们所做的。他们的习性会潜移默化地感染你,不知不觉你就会效仿他们,尤其是那些你尊重和信任的人,他们更能影响你。
你与上帝的关系也是如此,如果你将足够的时间用来亲近上帝,那么上帝也会潜移默化地影响你,祂是怎样,你也会像祂。
所以要使自己成为上帝的可用之人,就是靠着圣灵来祷告、敬拜和爱上帝。常常亲近和服从上帝的话语,并与常那些爱祂的话语、靠祂的话语而生活的人为伴。
坚持这样做,那么在不知不觉中你就会发现自己在改变。你会发现你的品性越来越像主耶稣,你会开始想祂所想、讲祂所讲,甚至你的行为举止都很像祂。那么,上帝的形象就开始透过你彰显出来。
研经:哥林多前书3:5-18
3:5 亚波罗算甚么?保罗算甚么?无非是执事,照主所赐给他们各人的,引导你们相信。  
3:6 我栽种了,亚波罗浇灌了,惟有 神叫它生长。  
3:7 可见栽种的算不得甚么,浇灌的也算不得甚么,只在那叫它生长的 神。  
3:8 栽种的和浇灌的都是一样,但将来各人要照自己的工夫得自己的赏赐。  
3:9 因为我们是与 神同工的,你们是 神所耕种的田地、所建造的房屋。  
3:10 我照 神所给我的恩,好像一个聪明的工头立好了根基,有别人在上面建造,只是各人要谨慎怎样在上面建造。  
3:11 因为那已经立好的根基,就是耶稣基督,此外没有人能立别的根基。  
3:12 若有人用金、银、宝石、草木、禾楷在这根基上建造,  
3:13 各人的工程必然显露。因为那日子要将它表明出来,有火发现,这火要试验各人的工程怎样。  
3:14 人在那根基上所建造的工程若存得住,他就要得赏赐。  
3:15 人的工程若被烧了,他就要受亏损,自己却要得救,虽然得救乃像从火里经过的一样。  
3:16 岂不知你们是 神的殿, 神的灵住在你们里头么?  
3:17 若有人毁坏 神的殿, 神必要毁坏那人,因为 神的殿是圣的,这殿就是你们。  
3:18 人不可自欺,你们中间若有人在这世界自以为有智慧,倒不如变作愚拙,好成为有智慧的。  
Let the image of JESUS shine forth in you
"For those whom He foreknew--of whom He was aware and loved beforehand--He also destined from the beginning...to be molded into the image of His Son [and share inwardly His likeness]."
(Romans 8:29)
As a believer, you're destined to be molded into the image of Jesus, to grow in spirit until you look just like Him. God's supernatural power began that process the moment you were born again. You were changed on the inside instantly. How successful you are in allowing this change to progress to the outer man is mostly up to you. We grow up spiritually just like we grow up physically.
What can you do to speed this growing process along?
Spend more time pursuing the things of the SPIRIT than you spend pursuing the things of the flesh. Become dedicated to the WORD of GOD and to fellowship with HIM. Be willing to pull aside from the busy things of life and get alone with HIM, so HE can guide you, teach you and share HIS likeness with you.
Have you ever noticed that if you spend time around people who have strong personalities, you will automatically be affected by them? You'll find yourself doing the things they do. Their mannerisms will rub off on you. You can't help it. They just influence you, especially if they are people you respect and admire.
The same thing is true in your relationship with GOD. If you spend enough time with HIM, HE is going to rub off on you! HIS ways will become your ways.
So make yourself available to HIM by praying in the SPIRIT and worshiping and loving HIM. Hang around HIS WORD and the people who love HIS WORD and live it.
Before you know it, you'll begin to notice yourself changing. You'll find your character becoming more like JESUS. You'll begin to think like HE does and talk like HE does and even act like HE does. HIS image will begin to shine forth in you!
Scripture Study: 1 Corinthians 3:5-18
3:5 What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe--as the Lord has assigned to each his task.
3:6 I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow.
3:7 So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow.
3:8 The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor.
3:9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building.
3:10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should be careful how he builds.
3:11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.
3:12 If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw,
3:13 his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work.
3:14 If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward.
3:15 If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.
3:16 Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?
3:17 If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple.
3:18 Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a "fool" so that he may become wise.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表