新加坡狮城论坛

123下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 3865|回复: 22

[职场] 最近找工作好难啊

[复制链接]
发表于 17-10-2014 17:32:59|来自:广东深圳 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
疯狂找了近3个月的工作了,都是说没外国人quota,本人大学degree学历,这叫人怎么继续待在这里??
发表于 18-10-2014 10:53:23|来自:广东深圳 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
不要着急 我有一个同学 也是degree的 本地大学 慢慢来 看看简历 准备面试技巧 应该是不难的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-10-2014 13:23:41|来自:广东深圳 | 显示全部楼层
看行业,有些行业也是挺好找工作的,缺人。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-10-2014 22:06:26|来自:广东深圳 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我也觉得最近比我上一年来的时候还严峻,当时没本地工作经验都一直有面试电话的,现在投了三十多份了吧,连电话都没一个更别说quota了。搞得很郁闷,好想换工作

点评

我都投了超过1000多份了...  详情 回复 发表于 19-10-2014 18:14
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-10-2014 23:22:47|来自:广东深圳 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
找工作就是这样,不能急急也没用。当时我换工作时好不容易有一个面试还是离我家要做一个半小时巴士的公司,而且讲明了六点下班但是要基本上要加班到七点半,面试结束后我还犹豫要不要接受,结果人家根本都没给我二面的机会。。。,后来突然接到另一间的面试通知,我都忘了这间是做什么的了,看投简历历史才发现是我两个月前投的一间,还是比较中意的一间,最候也得到offer了。所以不要急躁看到机会就投,没准儿什么时候就碰着了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-10-2014 12:33:50|来自:广东深圳 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
这个时候当然很难找工。因为大家都在等年底发红。没什么人在这个时候换工作。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-10-2014 18:36:59|来自:广东深圳 | 显示全部楼层
我有个人事部的朋友介绍我 在 中国-山东东营
Chief Engineer 总工程师
工作经验 7 年以上,Senior manager 职位
SGD5-10K
人在中国,可是拿的薪水配套是新加坡。 有兴趣的可以联络我 [email protected]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-10-2014 17:04:41|来自:广东深圳 | 显示全部楼层
wallababy 发表于 24-10-2014 18:36
我有个人事部的朋友介绍我 在 中国-山东东营
Chief Engineer 总工程师
工作经验 7 年以上,Senior manage ...

这个不靠谱!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-10-2014 09:17:46|来自:广东深圳 | 显示全部楼层
我的一个朋友是新加坡一间私立大学毕业的,和他一届毕业的基本上都回国了。他也是找了很久都没找到,不是没有quota 就是不合适。后来别人介绍他去教会,他去了一段时间,找到了一份工作,现在工作很好。他去的教会是“新加坡丰盛灵粮堂”http://www.fsll.org/  你可以试试!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-10-2014 23:09:17|来自:广东深圳 | 显示全部楼层
你需要做职业策划。
简历也要写好。

简历样本:

Career Objective
Aim to become an excellent research engineer in electrical engineering and apply the latest fundamental research results to solve engineering problems.
Achievements
•        Submitted one research paper to one of the top journals in system and control theory (International Journal of Control) in 2013. The paper is in the review stage. In the paper I think I have made some breakthrough in the stability analysis theory.  
•        Published 3 papers on top international conferences in the area of system control theory in 2008, 2011, and 2012. In the paper I presented, the major contribution is in the area of networked control system.   
•        Obtained novel results in stability analysis using generalized Polynomial Chaos theory, which is commented by thesis examiners as “first rate piece of work”.
•        Achieved excellent academic performance with CAP 4.67 for Ph.D. courses (among the top 5%), which comprises 6 hardcore engineering subjects.
•        Obtained 2nd Upper Class Honours for my first degree during 2004 – 2008. Achieved CAP 4.37 out of 5, which is considered in the top 15%.  For the hardcore engineering related subjects, I am also one of the top performers among my batch.
•        Placed on Dean’s List in Semester II, AY2007/2008, with a semester average point of 4.75 out of 5.
•        Achieved excellent result for my final year project in 2007 – 2008 in my first degree study.  Given an ‘A’ grade and considered as one of the best among the batch. The result has helped me to enroll into Ph.D. research programme.
•        Awarded NUS Research Scholarship for Ph.D. study for 2008 – 2012.
•        Awarded Singapore Ministry of Education Scholarship, covered six years of study from 2003 – 2008 for both pre-university bridging course and first degree.
•        Among the top students in pre-university bridging course in 2003 – 2004. I ranked Number One in physics final examination and achieved four A’s for six science subjects.
•        I was awarded as the top performer in 2001 and 2002 (third place among 800 students) in one of the best high schools in Shandong Province, China.
•        Won the 3rd prize in the city level Competition of Innovations in Science and Technology for Students, Jinan, Shandong Province, China, 2001.
•        Won the 3rd prize in National Mathematics Competition for Junior Middle School Students in 2000.
•        Won the 1st prize in city level English Competition for Junior Middle School Students, Jinan, Shandong, China, 1999.
•        Elected as the general secretary in Huasing Association (student volunteer organization) in 2009.
•        Represented Singapore to participate in the 2nd International Rondalla Festival in Philippines in 2007.
Skills and Experiences
•        Very strong in Mathematics, especially strong in analysis, probability theory and stochastic process.
•        Very strong in applying mathematics to solving engineering problems. My research results were simulated in MATLAB and Simulink, with my software coding optimized by my mathematics knowledge.
•        Strong analytical and problem solving skills with profound understanding of system and control theory.
•        Excellent MATLAB Programming skills. My research results were simulated in MATLAB, and I worked as a graduate assistant in an engineering course on MATLAB programming methodology.
•        C/C++ Programming skill. I am familiar with C/C++ programming, and am good at improving the efficiency of the programme by applying my mathematics knowledge.
•        Have a good command of LabView software. I worked as a graduate assistant in engineering courses using LabView for experimentations.
•        Computer skills: Microsoft Office, LaTex.
•        Language skills: Chinese (native), English (excellent), French (beginner). I am able to quickly learn foreign languages. I scored A+ for French 1 in Semester II, AY2007/2008.
•        Learning skills: Skilled at learning new concepts and ideas quickly and independently. In my research, I had to constantly learn latest theories to understand the state-of-the-art research trends.
•        Leadership skill: Lead final year student in doing final year project for first degree.
•        Good presentation skills gained through presentations at conferences, weekly group meetings and workshops organized by my research group.
•        Teaching skills: I facilitated students’ understanding to the projects and courses through demonstrations and briefings as a graduate assistant for 5 engineering courses.
•        I obtained good organizational, leadership and teamwork skills through actively participating in CCA’s and voluntary works. As a student volunteer, I successfully organized several activities including mentorship program for new international students and career talks in cooperation with Lianhe Zaobao in 2009 at Huasing Association (student volunteer organization).
Personality
•        Optimistic, resilient to difficulties and resourceful in solving problems.
•        Enthusiastic, committed, self-motivated and responsible.
•        Both a leader and a team player, appreciate diversity, supportive and always willing to help.
•        Able to carry out tasks independently, working well under pressure.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表