查看: 1424|回复: 4

【以上帝的话语为粮】

[复制链接]
发表于 24-10-2014 20:17:45|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

以上帝的话语为粮

要留心听我的言词、侧耳听我的话语,都不可离你的眼目(箴言4:20-21

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,一旦你让上帝的话语掌管你的生命,那么第一步你就战胜了敌人的攻击,就是回归上帝的话语,并且在你的境况中持守上帝的应许。

注意我说的,“回归上帝的话语”。记忆中有上帝的话语是好的,但不要忽略每天用你的眼睛获取上帝的话语(就是研读圣经)。

可以这样想,一个饥饿的人只靠想土豆的味道是无法饱足的,即使他完全记得。这就与“回归上帝的话语”是同样的道理,记住上帝的话语固然重要,而直接研读圣经来获取你的灵粮也是必不可少的(申命记8:3人活着不是单靠食物,乃是靠耶和华口里所出的一切话)。让上帝的话语常在你眼前、进你的耳,以致深入你心,使你得以靠着上帝的话语而活。

不要只是思想上帝的话语,今天就开始研读祂。回归上帝的话语,让祂的应许荫蔽你一切的境况。以上帝的应许为粮,在灵命上茁壮成长。

研经:申命记6:1-9

6:1 这是耶和华你们 神所吩咐教训你们的诫命、律例、典章,使你们在所要过去得为业的地上遵行,  

6:2 好叫你和你子子孙孙一生敬畏耶和华你的 神,谨守祂的一切律例、诫命,就是我所吩咐你的,使你的日子得以长久。  

6:3 以色列啊,你要听,要谨守遵行,使你可以在那流奶与蜜之地得以享福、人数极其增多,正如耶和华你列祖的 神所应许你的。  

6:4 以色列啊,你要听,耶和华我们 神是独一的主。  

6:5 你要尽心、尽性、尽力爱耶和华你的 神。  

6:6 我今日所吩咐你的话都要记在心上,

6:7 也要殷勤教训你的儿女,无论你坐在家里、行在路上、躺下、起来都要谈论;

6:8 也要系在手上为记号,戴在额上为经文;  

6:9 又要写在你房屋的门框上,并你的城门上。  

Feed on GOD’s WORD!

"Attend to MY words; incline your ear unto MY sayings. Let them not depart from your eyes."

(Proverbs 4:20-21)

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Once you've made the WORD of GOD final authority in your life, your first step to victory over the attacks of the enemy is to go to the WORD and lay hold of GOD's promises concerning your situation.

Notice I said, "Go to the WORD." It's good to have the WORD committed to memory. But don't let that substitute for getting the WORD before your eyes (read the WORD of GOD from the Bible) on a daily basis.

Think about it this way. It never did a hungry person any good to think about what a potato tastes like. Not even if he can remember it perfectly. The same thing is true with the WORD of GOD. It's important to keep it in memory, but it's also necessary to go directly to it and feed your spirit with it (Deut.8:3 . . . . . . man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord). There is power in keeping the WORD in front of your eyes and going into your ears. That's how it gets in your heart, so you can live by it.

So don't just think about the WORD today, read it. Go to the promises that cover your situation. Feed on GOD’s promises and grow strong spiritually!

Scripture Study: Deuteronomy 6:1-9

Love the LORD Your GOD

6: 1 These are the commands, decrees and laws the Lord your God directed me to teach you to observe in the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess, 2 so that you, your children and their children after them may fear the Lord your God as long as you live by keeping all his decrees and commands that I give you, and so that you may enjoy long life. 3 Hear, Israel, and be careful to obey so that it may go well with you and that you may increase greatly in a land flowing with milk and honey, just as the Lord, the God of your ancestors, promised you.

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our GOD, the Lord is one.  5 Love the Lord your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.

发表于 26-10-2014 19:16:33|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房

赞美上帝是最有力的灵界武器之一
我要一心称谢耶和华,我要传扬你一切奇妙的作为;我要因你欢喜快乐。至高者啊,我要歌颂你的名。我的仇敌转身退去的时候,他们一见你的面就跌倒灭亡(诗篇9:1-3
亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,决不要低估赞美上帝的重要,它是你拥有的最有力的灵界武器之一。
赞美上帝,胜过一首欢乐之歌或些许振奋之词。赞美上帝时,上帝至大荣光如亲临眼前,而此时你的敌人就会转身退去,疾病、隐患无法再侵占你的身体,困乏也不能再困扰你的家。
真正充满喜乐的赞美,甚至能使身体的疲惫也立时消失,我是从我的亲身经历中得知的。几年前,当我在祷告治疗中心作辅导时,真是和疲劳打了一场仗。我是牧师,既要辅导基督徒,同时还要为病人们祷告治病,每次侍奉都要好几个小时,所以等到聚会结束后,我疲惫得连说“结束”的力气都没有了。
后来一次特别的聚会,使我发现了赞美上帝的力量。那天像往常一样,结束侍奉后我又是精疲力竭。可是,我并没有去休息,因为圣灵给了我一个感动:要在主里多喜乐。于是我就照做了,我开始用全部的身心和意念来赞美上帝。然后,你知道发生了什么?疲惫不堪离开了我,是上帝的同在使我有了力量。
下一次,当魔鬼设法要扼杀你事工的效力、吞噬你的力量、财产和主里的胜利时,你手里充满能力的武器(赞美上帝)就能使魔鬼转身退去。高举你的手,用整个心来放声赞美上帝!
研经:历代志下20:1-22
20:1 此后摩押人和亚扪人,又有米乌尼人一同来攻击约沙法。  
20:2 有人来报告约沙法说:“从海外亚兰〔亚兰又作以东〕那边有大军来攻击你,如今他们在哈洗逊他玛,就是隐基底。”
20:3 约沙法便惧怕,定意寻求耶和华,在犹大全地宣告禁食。  
20:4 于是犹大人聚会求耶和华帮助,犹大各城都有人出来寻求耶和华。  
20:5 约沙法就在犹大和耶路撒冷的会中,站在耶和华殿的新院前,  
20:6 说:“耶和华我们列祖的 神啊,你不是天上的 神么?你不是万邦万国的主宰么?在你手中有大能大力,无人能抵挡你。  
20:7 我们的 神啊,你不是曾在你民以色列人面前驱逐这地的居民,将这地赐给你朋友亚伯拉罕的后裔永远为业么?  
20:8 他们住在这地又为你的名建造圣所,说:‘  
20:9 倘有祸患临到我们,或刀兵灾殃、或瘟疫饥荒,我们在急难的时候站在这殿前向你呼求,你必垂听而拯救,因为你的名在这殿里。’
20:10 从前以色列人出埃及地的时候,你不容以色列人侵犯亚扪人、摩押人和西珥山人,以色列人就离开他们,不灭绝他们。  
20:11 看哪,他们怎样报复我们,要来驱逐我们出离你的地,就是你赐给我们为业之地。  
20:12 我们的 神啊,你不惩罚他们么?因为我们无力抵挡这来攻击我们的大军,我们也不知道怎样行,我们的眼目单仰望你。  
20:13 犹大众人和他们的婴孩、妻子、儿女都站在耶和华面前。”  
20:14 那时,耶和华的灵在会中临到利未人亚萨的后裔玛探雅的玄孙耶利的曾孙比拿雅的孙子撒迦利雅的儿子雅哈悉。
20:15 他说:“犹大众人、耶路撒冷的居民和约沙法王,你们请听,耶和华对你们如此说:‘不要因这大军恐惧、惊惶,因为胜败不在乎你们,乃在乎 神。  
20:16 明日你们要下去迎敌,他们是从洗斯坡上来,你们必在耶鲁伊勒旷野前的谷口遇见他们。  
20:17 犹大和耶路撒冷人哪,这次你们不要争战,要摆阵站着,看耶和华为你们施行拯救。不要恐惧,也不要惊惶,明日当出去迎敌,因为耶和华与你们同在。”
20:18 约沙法就面伏于地,犹大众人和耶路撒冷的居民也俯伏在耶和华面前,叩拜耶和华。  
20:19 哥辖族和可拉族的利未人都起来,用极大的声音赞美耶和华以色列的 神。  
20:20 次日清早,众人起来往提哥亚的旷野去。出去的时候,约沙法站着说:“犹大人和耶路撒冷的居民哪,要听我说,信耶和华你们的 神,就必立稳,信他的先知就必亨通。”  
20:21 约沙法既与民商议了,就设立歌唱的人颂赞耶和华,使他们穿上圣洁的礼服走在军前赞美耶和华,说:“当称谢耶和华,因他的慈爱永远长存。”  
20:22 众人方唱歌赞美的时候,耶和华就派伏兵击杀那来攻击犹大人的亚扪人、摩押人和西珥山人,他们就被打败了。  
PRAISE – One of the most powerful Spiritual Weapons
"I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High. When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence." (Psalm 9:1-3)
Dear Brothers and SistersNever underestimate the importance of praise. It's one of the most powerful spiritual weapons you have.
Praise is more than a pleasant song or a few uplifting words about GOD. It does something. It releases the very presence of GOD HIMSELF. And, when the presence of GOD comes on the scene, your enemies are turned back. Sickness and disease can't stay on your body. Poverty can't stay in your house.
Even physical weariness has to flee when it's faced with real joy-filled praise. I know that from experience. Years ago, when I first began conducting Healing School, I had a real battle with fatigue. I'd minister and lay my hands on the sick for so many hours at a time that by the time the meeting had ended, I was sometimes too physically weak even to close the service.
Then, in one particular meeting, I discovered the power of praise. I had just finished praying for those in the prayer line, and as usual, I was exhausted. But instead of rest, the SPIRIT of the LORD impressed on me that what I needed was to rejoice in the LORD. So, I did. I began to praise the LORD with my whole heart, mind and body. Do you know what happened? The tiredness left me. And I was energized with the presence of GOD!
The next time the devil tries to stifle your effectiveness, to drain you of the strength and wealth and victory that's yours in JESUS, turn him back with that powerful weapon. Lift your hands and your voice and whole heart to GOD. Praise!
Scripture Study: 2 Chronicles 20:1-22
Jehoshaphat Defeats Moab and Ammon
1After this, the Moabites and Ammonites with some of the Meunites came to wage war against Jehoshaphat.
2 Some people came and told Jehoshaphat, “A vast army is coming against you from Edom, from the other side of the Dead Sea. It is already in Hazezon Tamar” (that is, En Gedi). 3 Alarmed, Jehoshaphat resolved to inquire of the Lord, and he proclaimed a fast for all Judah. 4 The people of Judah came together to seek help from the Lord; indeed, they came from every town in Judah to seek him.
5 Then Jehoshaphat stood up in the assembly of Judah and Jerusalem at the temple of the Lord in the front of the new courtyard 6 and said:
Lord, the God of our ancestors, are you not the God who is in heaven? You rule over all the kingdoms of the nations. Power and might are in your hand, and no one can withstand you. 7 Our God, did you not drive out the inhabitants of this land before your people Israel and give it forever to the descendants of Abraham your friend? 8 They have lived in it and have built in it a sanctuary for your Name, saying, 9 ‘If calamity comes upon us, whether the sword of judgment, or plague or famine, we will stand in your presence before this temple that bears your Name and will cry out to you in our distress, and you will hear us and save us.’
10 “But now here are men from Ammon, Moab and Mount Seir, whose territory you would not allow Israel to invade when they came from Egypt; so they turned away from them and did not destroy them. 11 See how they are repaying us by coming to drive us out of the possession you gave us as an inheritance. 12 Our God, will you not judge them? For we have no power to face this vast army that is attacking us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you.”
13 All the men of Judah, with their wives and children and little ones, stood there before the Lord.
14 Then the Spirit of the Lord came on Jahaziel son of Zechariah, the son of Benaiah, the son of Jeiel, the son of Mattaniah, a Levite and descendant of Asaph, as he stood in the assembly.
15 He said: “Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the Lord says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s. 16 Tomorrow march down against them. They will be climbing up by the Pass of Ziz, and you will find them at the end of the gorge in the Desert of Jeruel. 17 You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you.’”
18 Jehoshaphat bowed down with his face to the ground, and all the people of Judah and Jerusalem fell down in worship before the Lord. 19 Then some Levites from the Kohathites and Korahites stood up and praised the Lord, the God of Israel, with a very loud voice.
20 Early in the morning they left for the Desert of Tekoa. As they set out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, “Listen to me, Judah and people of Jerusalem! Have faith in the Lord your God and you will be upheld; have faith in his prophets and you will be successful.” 21 After consulting the people, Jehoshaphat appointed men to sing to the Lord and to praise him for the splendor of his[c] holiness as they went out at the head of the army, saying:
Give thanks to the Lord,
for his love endures forever.”
22 As they began to sing and praise, the Lord set ambushes against the men of Ammon and Moab and Mount Seir who were invading Judah, and they were defeated.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-10-2014 17:15:20|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

圣经是侍奉的根基
亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,圣经教导我们,圣经是确定真理和谬误的量尺。加拉太1:8-9【但无论是我们、是天上来的使者,若传福音给你们与我们所传给你们的不同,他就应当被咒诅。我们已经说了,现在又说,若有人传福音给你们与你们所领受的不同,他就应当被咒诅】保罗写明,关键不在于“谁”传道,而在于传的“是什么道”,是否能用来确定真理与谬误。圣经也为那些传另类福音的人,预备了诅咒。
圣经写明,上帝通过以下方式来养育祂的教会(基督的身体):
(a)决对真理的圣经(使徒行传20:32如今我把你们交托 神和祂恩惠的道,这道能建立你们,叫你们和一切成圣的人同得基业;提摩太后书3:15-17并且知道你是从小明白圣经,这圣经能使你因信基督耶稣有得救的智慧。圣经都是 神所默示的,于教训、督责、使人归正、教导人学义都是有益的,叫属神的人得以完全,预备行各样的善事。马太福音5:18我实在告诉你们,就是到天地都废去了,律法的一点一画也不能废去,都要成全;约翰福音10:35经上的话是不能废的。使徒行传17:10-12弟兄们随即在夜间打发保罗和西拉往庇哩亚去。二人到了,就进入犹太人的会堂。这地方的人贤于帖撒罗尼迦的人,甘心领受这道,【天天考查圣经,要晓得这道是与不是】。所以他们中间多有相信的,又有希利尼尊贵的妇女、男子也不少。以赛亚8:20人当以上帝的指示和法度为标准,他们所说的若不与上帝的话相符,必不得见晨光。以赛亚40:8草必枯乾,花必凋残,惟有我们神的话必永远立定)【注意:彼得论到,保罗书信所讲的,与其他经文是一致的】(彼得后书3:16保罗一切的信上也都是讲论这事。信中有些难明白的,那无学问、不坚固的人强解,如强解别的经书一样,就自取沉沦)
(b)高过诸天的大祭司基督(希伯来7:22-27既是起誓立的,耶稣就作了更美之约的中保。那些成为祭司的数目本来多,是因为有死阻隔,不能长久;这位既是永远常存的,祂祭司的职任就长久不更换。凡靠着祂进到神面前的人,祂都能拯救到底,因为祂是长远活着,替他们祈求。像这样圣洁、无邪恶、无玷污、远离罪人、高过诸天的大祭司,原是与我们合宜的。祂不像那些大祭司,每日必须先为自己的罪、后为百姓的罪献祭,因为祂只一次将自己献上,就把这事成全了。律法本是立软弱的人为大祭司,但在律法以后起誓的话,是立儿子为大祭司,乃是成全到永远的)
(c)基督升天后,由圣灵的供养来引导使徒们明白真理(约翰福音16:12-14我还有好些事要告诉你们,但你们现在担当不了,只等真理的圣灵来了,祂要引导你们明白一切的真理。因为祂不是凭自己说的,乃是把祂所听见的都说出来,并要把将来的事告诉你们。祂要荣耀我,因为祂要将受于我的告诉你们),【并且赐给基督徒们相应的事工,其中包括作教导】(罗马书12:3-8我凭着所赐我的恩对你们各人说:不要看自己过于所当看的,要照着 神所分给各人信心的大小,看得合乎中道。正如我们一个身子上有好些肢体,肢体也不都是一样的用处。我们这许多人在基督里成为一身,互相联络作肢体也是如此。按我们所得的恩赐,各有不同:或说预言,就当照着信心的程度说预言;或作执事,就当专一执事;或作教导的,就当专一教导;或作劝化的,就当专一劝化;施舍的,就当诚实;治理的,就当殷勤;怜悯人的,就当甘心。以弗所4:11-16祂所赐的有使徒、有先知、有传福音的、有牧师和教师。为要成全圣徒,各尽其职,建立基督的身体。直等到我们众人在真道上同归于一,认识 神的儿子,得以长大成人,满有基督长成的身量;使我们不再作小孩子,中了人的诡计和欺骗的法术,被一切异教之风摇动,飘来飘去,就随从各样的异端。惟用爱心说诚实话,凡事长进,连于元首基督。全身都靠祂联络得合式,百节各按各职,照着各体的功用,彼此相助,便叫身体渐渐增长,在爱中建立自己);【而圣经是圣灵供养和引导基督徒的首要方式】(希伯来4:12 神的道是活泼的、是有功效的,比一切两刃的剑更快,甚至魂与灵、骨节与骨髓都能刺入剖开,连心中的思念和主意都能辨明。以弗所6:17戴上救恩的头盔,拿着圣灵的宝剑,就是 神的道)。
有些好的、有道德的(都是以人的眼光看)传道人和牧师,并没有“秉承”新约的初始教会对我们的教导。可是,任何教会的教义都要与圣经对照,这是必要的,以免我们错失新约的福音教导,不单自己会失去天国的永生,也不知不觉带领别人走上了错误的道路(加拉太1:8-9)。

The Biblebase Ministry

DearBrothers and Sisters,

TheBible teaches that it is Scripture that is to be used as measuring stick todetermine truth from error. (In Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach agospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under GOD’s curse! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you agospel other than what you accepted, let them be under GOD’s curse!),Paul states that it is not “who” teaches but “what” is being taught that is tobe used to determine truth from error. Scripture reserves that curse for thosewho would teach a different gospel.

Scripturestates that GOD has provided for HIS church (the body of CHRIST) through thefollowing:

(a)Infallible Scripture, (Acts 20: 32 “NowI commit you to GOD and to the WORD of HIS grace, which can build you up andgive you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.; 2Timothy 3:15 and how from infancy you have known the HolyScriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith inCHRIST JESUS. 16 All Scripture isGOD-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training inrighteousness, 17 sothat the servant of GOD may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.; Matthew5:18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earthdisappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by anymeans disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.; John10:35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the WORDof GOD came—and Scripture cannot be set aside—; Acts 17:10Assoon as it was night, the believers sent Paul and Silas away to Berea. Onarriving there, they went to the Jewish synagogue. 11Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica,for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.12 Asa result, many of them believed, as did also a number of prominent Greek womenand many Greek men.; Isaiah 8:20Consult GOD’s instruction and the testimony of warning. If anyone does notspeak according to this WORD, they have no light of dawn.; Isaiah40:8The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the WORD of our GOD enduresforever.”;etc.) Note: Peter speaks of Paul’s writings in the same category as otherScripture (2 Peter 3:16He writes the same way inall his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, whichignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to theirown destruction.).

(b)CHRIST’s unending high-priesthood in heaven (Hebrews 7:22Because of this oath, JESUS has become the guarantor of a better covenant. 23Now there have been many of those priests, since death prevented them fromcontinuing in office; 24 but because JESUS lives forever, he has a permanentpriesthood. 25 Therefore HE is able to save completely  those who come toGOD through HIM, because HE always lives to intercede for them. 26 Such a highpriest truly meets our need—one who is holy, blameless, pure, set apart fromsinners, exalted above the heavens. 27 Unlike the other high priests, HE doesnot need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and thenfor the sins of the people. HE sacrificed for their sins once for all when HEoffered HIMSELF. 28 For the law appoints as high priests men in all theirweakness; but the oath, which came after the law, appointed the SON, who hasbeen made perfect forever.).

(c)The provision of the HOLY SPIRIT who guided the apostles into truth afterCHRIST’s death (John 16:12 “I have much more to say to you, more thanyou can now bear. 13 But when he, the SPIRIT of truth, comes, HE will guide youinto all the truth. HE will not speak on HIS own; HE will speak only what HEhears, and HE will tell you what is yet to come. 14 HE will glorify ME becauseit is from ME that HE will receive what HE will make known to you.),who gives believers for the work of the ministry, including teaching (Romans12:3For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourselfmore highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment,in accordance with the faith GOD has distributed to each of you. 4 For just aseach of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all havethe same function, 5 so in CHRIST we, though many, form one body, and eachmember belongs to all the others. 6 We have different gifts, according to thegrace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy inaccordance with your faith; 7 if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching,then teach; 8 if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving,then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; ifit is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.; Ephesians 4:11So CHRIST himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastorsand teachers, 12 to equip HIS people for works of service, so that the body ofCHRIST may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in theknowledge of the SON of GOD and become mature, attaining to the whole measureof the fullness of CHRIST.14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back andforth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and bythe cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. 15 Instead,speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the maturebody of HIM who is the HEAD, that is, CHRIST. 16 From HIM the whole body,joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itselfup in love, as each part does its work.), and who uses the writtenWORD as his chief tool (Hebrews 4: 12 For the WORD of GOD isalive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even todividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts andattitudes of the heart.; Ephesians 6:17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the SPIRIT, which is the WORD ofGOD.).

Whilethere have been good (humanly speaking) and moral men who have served aspreachers and pastors preaching what is not “in continuity” with the teachingsof the original church related to us in the New Testament. This comparison ofany church’s teaching is essential, lest we miss the New Testament’s teaching concerningthe gospel, and not only miss eternal life in heaven ourselves, but unwittinglylead others down the wrong path (Galatians 1:8-9).

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-10-2014 15:02:40|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
(苦难)没有过去,就直到它过去

你们要用坚固的信心抵挡他(魔鬼),因为知道你们在世上的众弟兄(互为肢体的全体基督徒)也是经历这样(同样)的苦难。那赐诸般恩典的 神曾在基督里召你们,得享祂永远的荣耀,等你们暂受苦难之后必要亲自成全你们、坚固你们、赐力量(和安定)给你们(彼得前书5:9-10)

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,不管你靠信心生活了多久、不管你学到多少主里的知识,每隔一段时间你还是可能会经受挫折。可能你会陷入某些境况,事态没有按照你的期望进展。

如果发生了这样的事,那么记住这点:挫折只是暂时的。你可能会输掉一次战役,但是不会输掉整场战争,只要你振作起来、再战!

也许你会说:“我实在不懂,我尽了所能,我也都是按照我所懂得的真理去行的,可是为什么我没有胜利呢?”

因为有些事是你无法明了的!很多灵界的事你不知道,所以你不应该为此受到太大震动。我传道20多年,用无数个小时来钻研上帝的话语,然而当我学到的越多,就越认识到自己有太多太多不懂的。

所以,每当我处在那些好像无法战胜的困境时,就要向上帝求更多的智慧。如果你读撒母耳下21章,你就能够看到,大卫王向上帝求更多的智慧。当时,大卫的国家遭受三年饥荒,他不明白为什么会这样,于是就求问上帝。上帝告诉他,饥荒是因扫罗曾经的罪所致。这不是令人惊讶吗?扫罗已经死了多年,然而他曾经的作为在灵界却仍然影响着他的国家。

当大卫以一贯的信心祷告,却没能驱除饥荒时,他可以选择放弃,但他没有那样做,他向上帝祈求更多的智慧,使他能够透过这暂时的挫折获得更多来自上帝的知识。

让我们追随大卫的榜样,以坚定不移的信心战胜“轻易放弃”的习惯,因为挫折只是暂时的,要拒绝让挫折(灵界)捆锁你退出战役。那赐诸般恩典的 神曾在基督里召你,得享祂永远的荣耀,等你暂受苦难之后必要亲自修复你,使你更加强大、牢固和坚定不移。这些事终究还没有过去,那就坚持下去,直到它过去,圣经说当一切都过去时,你就赢了。所以,坚固信心并懂得,上帝永远都在掌管万有,坚持到最后,上帝会保证你的胜利。

研经:撒母耳下21:1-6

21:1大卫年间有饥荒,一连三年,大卫就求问耶和华。耶和华说:“这饥荒是因扫罗和他流人血之家杀死基遍人。”  

21:2 原来这基遍人不是以色列人,乃是亚摩利人中所剩的。以色列人曾向他们起誓不杀灭他们,扫罗却为以色列人和犹大人发热心,想要杀灭他们。大卫王召了他们来,  

21:3 问他们说:“我当为你们怎样行呢?可用甚么赎这罪,使你们为耶和华的产业祝福呢?”  

21:4 基遍人回答说:“我们和扫罗与他家的事并不关乎金银,也不要因我们的缘故杀一个以色列人。”大卫说:“你们怎样说,我就为你们怎样行。”  

21:5 他们对王说:“那从前谋害我们、要灭我们、使我们不得再住以色列境内的人,  

21:6 现在愿将他的子孙七人交给我们,我们好在耶和华面前将他们悬挂在耶和华拣选扫罗的基比亚。”王说:“我必交给你们。”

It is not over till it is over.

"Withstand (the devil); be firm in faith [against his onset] rooted, established, strong, immovable, and determined knowing that the same (identical) sufferings are appointed to your brotherhood (the whole body of Christians) throughout the world. And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace...will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen (and settle) you."(1 Peter 5:9-10)

No matter how long you've been living by faith, no matter how much you've learned about it, every once in a while you may suffer a setback. You may run into some circumstances that just don't turn out the way you expected.

If that happens, remember this: Those setbacks are just temporary. You may have lost a battle, but you're not going to lose the war. Just get up and go at it again.

"But I don't understand it," you say. "I did the best I could. I walked in all the truth I knew to walk in. Why didn't I get the victory?"

Because there was something you didn't know! It shouldn't shock you too much that there are things you don't know about the realm of the spirit. I have been in the ministry for over 20 years. I have spent untold hours in the WORD. Yet it seems like the more I learn, the more I realize I don't know.

So, when I get to a situation where I can't seem to get victory, I have to ask GOD for more wisdom. If you'll look in 2 Samuel 21, you can see a time when King David had to do that (ask GOD for more wisdom); His country had been suffering from a famine for three years and David just didn't understand it, so he inquired of the LORD. The LORD told him the famine had come because of something Saul had done! Isn't that amazing? Saul had been dead for years, yet what he'd put in motion in the realm of the spirit was still affecting his country.

David could have just given up when his usual confessions of faith and ways of praying didn't drive out that famine, but he didn't. He inquired of GOD for more wisdom. He used his temporary setback to cause him to seek more knowledge from GOD.

Follow David’s example! Standing firm in faith, overcome the habit of quitting because of temporary setbacks. Refuse to let them (the realm of the spirit) knock you out of the battle. And the GOD of all grace, who called you to HIS eternal glory in CHRIST, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. After all, this thing's not over till it's over. And the Bible says when it's all over, you'll have won. So just be steadfast in your faith and know that GOD is always in control. In the end GOD will guaranteed your victory.

Scripture Study: 2 Samuel 21:1-6

1During the reign of David, there was a famine for three successive years; so David sought the face of the Lord. The Lord said, “It is on account of Saul and his blood-stained house; it is because he put the Gibeonites to death.”

2 The king summoned the Gibeonites and spoke to them. (Now the Gibeonites were not a part of Israel but were survivors of the Amorites; the Israelites had sworn to spare them, but Saul in his zeal for Israel and Judah had tried to annihilate them.) 3 David asked the Gibeonites, “What shall I do for you? How shall I make atonement so that you will bless the LORD’s inheritance?”

4 The Gibeonites answered him, “We have no right to demand silver or gold from Saul or his family, nor do we have the right to put anyone in Israel to death.”

“What do you want me to do for you?” David asked.

5 They answered the king, “As for the man who destroyed us and plotted against us so that we have been decimated and have no place anywhere in Israel, 6 let seven of his male descendants be given to us to be killed and their bodies exposed before the Lord at Gibeah of Saul—the LORD’s chosen one.”

So the king said, “I will give them to you.”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 10-4-2015 18:50:28|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

随光而行

但你所学习的、所确信的,要存在心里,因为你知道是跟谁学的(提摩太后书3:14)

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,如果你重生了,并将上帝的话语刻在你的心里,你就能活出得胜的生命。你可能对很多事都不明白,对灵上的事也有太多不懂的地方,但是你不会因不懂而导致毁灭,能让你跌倒的,是你懂得却不遵行。

想想看,一个漆黑的夜里,你走在陌生的丛林中,只有靠着手电筒的光来确保你能够走在对的路上。但是,后来你决定关掉手电筒,要自己在黑暗里摸索着前进。你认为接下来会发生什么?很可能你会绊倒,并且会受伤。

与上帝同行也是如此。上帝知道你前面的路,所以祂会为你发出足够的亮光,时刻引领着你的每一步。所以为了能够抵达目的地,你要坚持跟随祂的光而行。

可能你不明白上帝为何带领你走这条路,也无法懂得所涉及的每件事,但是上帝会透过圣灵来补足你的不知。上帝会看到,当你坚定谨守所懂得的上帝的话语时(服从上帝的命令),胜利就是你的。

坚持研究圣经是好的,坚持学习圣经也是好的,但你要记住:能够使你陷入最大困境的,不是你还未得到大启示,而是上帝已经使你懂得的话语,你没有遵照而行。所以在这些事上(已经使你懂得的命令),你要忠心,日复一日地坚持遵行祂的命令,那么你就会胜利通过一切困境。

研经:彼得后书1:2-11
1:2 愿恩惠平安,因你们认识 神和我们主耶稣,多多的加给你们。  
1:3 神的神能已将一切关乎生命和虔敬的事赐给我们,皆因我们认识那用自己荣耀和美德召我们的主。
1:4 因此祂已将又宝贵又极大的应许赐给我们,叫我们既脱离世上从情欲来的败坏,就得与 神的性情有分。  
1:5 正因这缘故,你们要分外的殷勤。有了信心,又要加上德行;有了德行,又要加上知识;  
1:6 有了知识,又要加上节制;有了节制,又要加上忍耐;有了忍耐,又要加上虔敬;  
1:7 有了虔敬,又要加上爱弟兄的心;有了爱弟兄的心,又要加上爱众人的心。  
1:8 你们若充充足足的有这几样,就必使你们在认识我们的主耶稣基督上,不至于闲懒不结果子了。  
1:9 人若没有这几样,就是眼瞎。只看见近处的,忘了他旧日的罪已经得了洁净。  
1:10 所以弟兄们,应当更加殷勤,使你们所蒙的恩召和拣选坚定不移。你们若行这几样,就永不失脚。  
1:11 这样,必叫你们丰丰富富的得以进入我们主救主耶稣基督永远的国。  
随光而行

但你所学习的、所确信的,要存在心里,因为你知道是跟谁学的(提摩太后书3:14)

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,如果你重生了,并将上帝的话语刻在你的心里,你就能活出得胜的生命。你可能对很多事都不明白,对灵上的事也有太多不懂的地方,但是你不会因不懂而导致毁灭,能让你跌倒的,是你懂得却不遵行。

想想看,一个漆黑的夜里,你走在陌生的丛林中,只有靠着手电筒的光来确保你能够走在对的路上。但是,后来你决定关掉手电筒,要自己在黑暗里摸索着前进。你认为接下来会发生什么?很可能你会绊倒,并且会受伤。

与上帝同行也是如此。上帝知道你前面的路,所以祂会为你发出足够的亮光,时刻引领着你的每一步。所以为了能够抵达目的地,你要坚持跟随祂的光而行。

可能你不明白上帝为何带领你走这条路,也无法懂得所涉及的每件事,但是上帝会透过圣灵来补足你的不知。上帝会看到,当你坚定谨守所懂得的上帝的话语时(服从上帝的命令),胜利就是你的。

坚持研究圣经是好的,坚持学习圣经也是好的,但你要记住:能够使你陷入最大困境的,不是你还未得到大启示,而是上帝已经使你懂得的话语,你没有遵照而行。所以在这些事上(已经使你懂得的命令),你要忠心,日复一日地坚持遵行祂的命令,那么你就会胜利通过一切困境。

研经:彼得后书1:2-11
1:2 愿恩惠平安,因你们认识 神和我们主耶稣,多多的加给你们。  
1:3 神的神能已将一切关乎生命和虔敬的事赐给我们,皆因我们认识那用自己荣耀和美德召我们的主。
1:4 因此祂已将又宝贵又极大的应许赐给我们,叫我们既脱离世上从情欲来的败坏,就得与 神的性情有分。  
1:5 正因这缘故,你们要分外的殷勤。有了信心,又要加上德行;有了德行,又要加上知识;  
1:6 有了知识,又要加上节制;有了节制,又要加上忍耐;有了忍耐,又要加上虔敬;  
1:7 有了虔敬,又要加上爱弟兄的心;有了爱弟兄的心,又要加上爱众人的心。  
1:8 你们若充充足足的有这几样,就必使你们在认识我们的主耶稣基督上,不至于闲懒不结果子了。  
1:9 人若没有这几样,就是眼瞎。只看见近处的,忘了他旧日的罪已经得了洁净。  
1:10 所以弟兄们,应当更加殷勤,使你们所蒙的恩召和拣选坚定不移。你们若行这几样,就永不失脚。  
1:11 这样,必叫你们丰丰富富的得以进入我们主救主耶稣基督永远的国。  

Walk in the Light You Have

2 Timothy 3:14

14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it,

If you're born again and have the WORD of GOD in your heart, you can live in victory. You may not have all the answers. There may be a great many spiritual things you don't understand. But it's not those things that are most likely to destroy you. It's the things you know to do--but don't--that usually make you fall.

Just think about walking at night down a dark, unfamiliar path in the middle of a jungle. The guide up ahead has a flashlight to keep you on the right path. But then, you just decide to wander off into the darkness by yourself. What do you think will happen to you? You'll probably stumble and fall. Very likely, you'll get hurt.

That's exactly the same thing that can happen in your walk with the Lord. HE knows what's ahead and HE shines just enough light for you to take one step at a time. You have to continue walking in that light in order to get where you're going.

You may not know why HE's leading you a certain way. You may not understand all the things involved. But GOD will make up for your ignorance by the HOLY SPIRIT. HE will see to it that you have victory if you continue in what you know about the WORD of GOD.

It's good to keep studying. It's good to keep learning. But, remember, it's not the great revelation you haven't yet had that will cause you the most trouble. It's failing to walk in the WORD GOD has already given you. So be faithful in those things (the commands of GOD that have already made known to you). Continue in them day after day after day. You'll make it through just fine!

Scripture Study:

2 Peter 1:2-11
2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of GOD and of JESUS our LORD.

Confirming One’s Calling and Election
3 HIS divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of HIM who called us by HIS own glory and goodness. 4 Through these HE has given us HIS very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7 and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. 8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our LORD JESUS CHRIST. 9 But whoever does not have them is near-sighted and blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their past sins.

10 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble, 11 and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表