新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 808|回复: 4

【里面的大能The power within】

[复制链接]
发表于 28-1-2015 15:42:49|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
里面的大能
“但圣灵降临在你们身上,你们就必得着能力,并要在耶路撒冷、犹太全地和撒玛利亚,直到地极,作我的见证”(使徒行传1:8)
上帝的灵不仅运作在牧师或传道人的生命里,也运作在每一个真基督徒里面。如果你接受耶稣基督作为你的救主,那么叫主耶稣从死里复活的大能同样住在你里面(罗马书8:11 然而叫耶稣从死里复活者的灵,若住在你们心里,那叫基督耶稣从死里复活的,也必借着住在你们心里的圣灵,使你们必死的身体又活过来)。在所有主耶稣真正的跟从者里面,圣灵倾入祂的能力来造就他们神性的品性。
基督徒神性的品性和行为就称为圣灵的果实,是圣灵在他们里面运作的果效,凭我们自己无法形成神性的品行。而最有力的传道不仅是我们的见证或讲道,更是我们爱上帝并服从上帝的生命,就是当面对着压力或极大引诱、面对着山崩地裂般的艰难时,我们仍然坚定不移地按照上帝的旨意而行。
在当今时代,世界最需要看到:彼此相爱的敬虔家庭,以诚信、节俭经营的商人,道德纯正的青年男女……换句话说,就是世界需要看到有更多爱上帝并服从祂命令的基督徒。
基督徒应该彰显平安,而不是焦虑或无耐心,更不是讲尖锐言辞。一个真基督徒要结出圣灵的果实来见证福音的美妙,我们要通过我们神性的言行来把非基督徒引到基督跟前。
可能非基督徒会拒绝一种教义,但是他们决对无法忽视一个充满义的生命。
其实,最强大的福音启示并非来自布道台。为耶稣基督作最有力的见证,就是你在你工作的地方、生活的地方和休憩的地方。降服于圣灵的运作,那么祂将使你的生命结出无比丰硕的灵命果实。

The Power Within
Acts 1:8 “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
GOD's SPIRIT works in every true believer. HE does not limit HIMSELF to pastors and missionaries. If you've received JESUS CHRIST as your personal Saviour, then residing within you is the same great power that raised CHRIST from the dead (Rom 8:11 And if the SPIRIT of HIM who raised JESUS from the dead is living in you, HE who raised CHRIST from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of HIS SPIRIT who lives in you.) The HOLY SPIRIT pours HIS energy into creating godly character in all who are true followers of the LORD.
The fruit of the SPIRIT is so named because it is the character and conduct that the HOLY SPIRIT produces in believers. These are qualities that we can't generate consistently on our own. The most powerful message we can give isn't just a testimony or sermon; but it is the life we live when the pressure is on, temptation is tremendous, or we are buried under an avalanche of problems.
What the world most needs to see in this modern culture are godly families loving one another, business people working with integrity and frugality, and young men and women who choose moral purity. In a word, the world needs to be exposed to Christians who love GOD and are obedient to HIS commands.
By showing peace instead of anxiety or practicing patience rather than speaking a sharp word, a true follower bears witness to the beauty of the gospel. We attract unbelievers to CHRIST through our words and deeds.
They may turn down a doctrine, but they cannot ignore a righteous life.
The strongest gospel message does not come from a pulpit. The most powerful witness for Jesus Christ is you - in where you work, where you live, and where you relax. Submit to the HOLY SPIRIT's work, and HE will produce a great harvest of spiritual fruit in your life.
发表于 29-1-2015 16:03:28|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房

抵挡魔鬼的诡计

也不可给魔鬼留地步(以弗所4:27

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,如果你给魔鬼留一丝的余地,那么他就会占据它。所以你必须保持警惕,时刻高举信心之盾来抵挡魔鬼,如果你不这样做,魔鬼就会反过来抢回你刚得取的领地。

有这样一些人,他们的疾病已经蒙上帝治愈,但是他们又回到得病时的思维方式。他们让自己的信心下降,为魔鬼敞开大门。当魔鬼和一个旧病症同时临到时,他们没有作好准备。于是,他们便沦为魔鬼反攻的牺牲品。

你可以成功抵挡魔鬼的诡计!但是在你行动之前,先要作出三个决定:

首先,你必须让上帝的话语在你的生命中拥有决定一切的最终权柄。无论祂吩咐你什么,你都要让祂的话语来引领你的思想。

其次,你必须立定心志,靠着信心服从上帝的话语来活出你的生命。因为圣经说:“信道是从听道来的,听道是从上帝的话来的。”(罗马书10:17

最后,你必须立定心志,以上帝的爱来生活,因为出于仁爱的信心才有功效。没有仁爱,你的信心就无法运作;而没有上帝的话语,你就无法有信心。所以不要试图只选择其中一个决定,而忽略另两个决定,你必须同时作出这三个决定。以上帝的话语为生活方式,那么你对上帝有行动的信心和仁爱就能保守你抵挡魔鬼!

我建议你独自向上帝祷告:

“奉主耶稣的名,从今天起我交托自己,从此以后我要完完全全按照上帝的话语生活、以对上帝有行动的信心来生活、以上帝的爱来生活。”

今天就作出决定,决不给魔鬼留地步!

研经:约翰福音15:7-12

你们若常在我里面,我的话也常在你们里面,凡你们所愿意的,祈求就给你们成就。你们多结果子,我父就因此得荣耀,你们也就是我的门徒了。我爱你们,正如父爱我一样。你们要常在我的爱里。你们若遵守我的命令,就常在我的爱里,正如我遵守了我父的命令,常在祂的爱里。这些事我已经对你们说了,是要叫我的喜乐存在你们心里,并叫你们的喜乐可以满足。你们要彼此相爱,像我爱你们一样,这就是我的命令。  

Stand Against the Devil's Strategies!
"Leave no room orfoothold for the devil give no opportunity to him."(Ephesians 4:27)
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
If you give the devil place,he will take it. You have to stay alert and keep your shield of faith high becauseif you don't, he'll turn around and steal back from you the ground you justtook.
There have been people whohave received their healing and have fallen back into their old thinkingpatterns of sickness. They let their faith down and gave the devil an opening.When he came along with an old symptom, they weren't ready for him. They fallvictim to his counterattack.
You can stand successfullyagainst the devil's strategies! But before you do, you're going to have to makethree quality decisions.
First, you must make the WORDof GOD the final authority in your life. Line up your thinking with whateverthe Word says.
Next, you must decide to liveyour life by faith in what GOD has said. The Bible says, "Faith comes byhearing, and hearing by the Word of GOD."
Finally, you must decide tolive by the love of GOD because faith works by love. Without love, your faithwon't function. Without the WORD, you can't have faith. So don't try to makeone of these decisions without the other two. You need to make all three ofthem. This lifestyle of the WORD, faith and love keeps you in a place ofresistance to the devil!
I suggest you get alone withGOD and pray:
In the Name of JESUS, Icommit myself from this day forward to live by the WORD of GOD, to live by myfaith, and to live by the love of GOD.
Decide today to give thedevil no place!
Scripture Study: John 15: 7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and itwill be done for you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit,showing yourselves to be my disciples. 9 “As the FATHER has loved ME, so have Iloved you. Now remain in MY love. 10 If you keep MY commands, you will remainin MY love, just as I have kept MY FATHER’s commands and remain in HIS love. 11I have told you this so that MY joy may be in you and that your joy may becomplete. 12 MY command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-1-2015 21:04:11|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层

施洗约翰询问主耶稣

施洗约翰被希律王关在牢里的时候(马太福音11:2约翰在监里听见基督所作的事,就打发两个门徒去),很明显他开始怀疑主耶稣就是弥赛亚,即使他给主耶稣施洗时,曾亲眼看到圣灵降临在主耶稣的身上。就如我们常会做的,约翰在面对困境时也开始与怀疑作斗争。这里就表明约翰是一个普通人,像我们一样。

而主耶稣是以祂行的神迹为明证来回复约翰,就是瞎子、瘸子、长大麻疯的、聋子都被治愈,死人复活。只有上帝所差来的弥赛亚,才能行出这等奇事。

约翰的怀疑可能也源于他误解了上帝的
话语,正如有时我们误解上帝的话语,便燃起对上帝的怀疑。也许约翰盼望弥撒亚能够建立以色列期待已久的国,就是旧约上帝曾应许的。约翰的问题在于,他十分懂得旧约所有关于弥赛亚的应许。主耶稣回复约翰时,可能指点约翰回到圣经,尤其是以赛亚书关于弥撒亚的预言。主耶稣知道,约翰明白以赛亚40:3(有人声喊着说‘在旷野预备耶和华的路,在沙漠地修平我们 神的道’)是提及他侍奉的使命。而约翰也曾引用经文来向犹太人的祭司证明自己的身份:“我就是那在旷野有人声喊着说‘修直主的道路’”(约翰福音1:23 )。主耶稣对约翰的回复,非常可能是引证以赛亚61:1(主耶和华的灵在我身上,因为耶和华用膏膏我,叫我传好信息给谦卑的人,差遣我医好伤心的人,报告被掳的得释放,被囚的出监牢),关于弥赛亚医治和传道的事工。

尽管约翰对主耶稣有过短暂地怀疑,但是主耶稣仍称他是生出的人中最大的。这就表明,约翰称为最大不是因为他做了什么事,而是因为上帝透过他行出伟大的事。约翰是在母腹中被拣选为先知,就是为弥赛亚的来临预备道路的先知,他的职分在旧约中就被预言。上帝使他成为一个勇敢又蒙恩膏的传
道人,结果他使成千上万的人都悔改。

主耶稣也讲了一件惊奇的事,“天国里最小的,比施洗约翰还大”。约翰是生出的人中最大的,因为上帝透过他行出伟大的事,那么我们就可以认为,我们每个人有一天将会比约翰更大,因为上帝将会在祂的国里透过我们行更大的事!哇喔!也就是说,主耶稣在约翰福音14:12里的奇妙应许就会实现:“我实实在在的告诉你们,我所作的事,信我的人也要做,并且要做比这更大的事。” 施洗约翰未曾行过任何神迹,但是讲到主耶稣所行的神迹(看约翰福音14:12),祂说所有的基督徒也会
做同样的事,甚至要做更大的事!你能想象被上帝所用,从而治好眼瞎、腿瘸、耳聋的人,或者使死人复活吗?圣经说,有一天我们将与主耶稣一同统治世界一千年,或许那个时候我们期盼能够蒙上帝更大地使用。

问:当我们受到试探而怀疑主耶稣是弥赛亚、是上帝的儿子时,根除我们的怀疑的最好方法是什么?

答:再次以圣经中的事实来引证,让上帝的话语在我们里面建立起我们的信心。

运用:今天读到马太福音11章的最后部分,主耶稣把拒绝祂的人比作争论的孩童(马太福音11:16-17),无论祂怎样做都不能令他们满
意。主耶稣的敌人们既不满于施洗约翰不吃不喝,又批评主耶稣也吃也喝。他们并不是不能相信,而是不想相信,所以他们用能想到的各种理由来固守他们的不信和不服从。有些人永远不会信服福音,这实在是可悲。

研经:路加福音7:18-35

约翰的门徒把这些事都告诉约翰。他便叫了两个门徒来,打发他们到主那里去,说:“那将要来的是你吗?还是我们等候别人呢?”那两个人来到耶稣那里,说:“施洗的约翰打发我们来问你,那将要来的是你吗?还是我们等候别人呢?” 正当那时候,耶稣治好了许多有疾病的、受灾患
的、被恶鬼附着的.又开恩叫好些瞎子能看见。  

耶稣回答说:“你们去把所看见、所听见的事告诉约翰,就是瞎子看见、瘸子行走、长大痲疯的洁净、聋子听见、死人复活、穷人有福音传给他们。凡不因我跌倒的,就有福了。
”  
约翰所差来的人既走了,耶稣就对众人讲论约翰说:“你们从前出去到旷野,是要看甚么呢?要看风吹动的芦苇么?你们出去到底是要看甚么?要看穿细软衣服的人么?那穿华丽衣服宴乐度日的人是在王宫里。你们出去究竟是要看甚么?要看先知么?我告诉你们,是的,他比先知大多了。经上记
着说‘我要差遣我的使者在你前面,预备道路’,所说的就是这个人。  我告诉你们,凡妇人所生的,没有一个大过约翰的,然而 神国里最小的比他还大。”  

众百姓和税吏,既受过约翰的洗,听见这话,就以 神为义。但法利赛人和律法师没有受过约翰的洗,竟为自己废弃了 神的旨意。

主又说:“这样,我可用甚么比这世代的人呢?他们好像甚么呢? 好像孩童坐在街市上彼此呼叫说‘我们向你们吹笛,你们不跳舞;我们向你们举哀,你们不啼哭。施洗的约翰来,不吃饼、不喝酒,你们说他是被鬼附着的;人子来,
也吃也喝,你们说他是贪食好酒的人,是税吏和罪人的朋友。但智慧之子,都以智慧为是。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-1-2015 21:05:46|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
sky5107 发表于 30-1-2015 21:04
施洗约翰询问主耶稣

施洗约翰被希律王关在牢里的时候(马太福音11:2约翰在监里听见基督所作的事,就打发 ...

John the Baptist Questions Jesus

While John the Baptist was imprisoned by Herod (Matthew 11:2 When John, who was in prison, heard about the deeds of the Messiah, he sent his disciples), it was apparent that he began to doubt that JESUS actually was the MESSIAH, even though he had seen the HOLY SPIRIT descend upon JESUS at HIS baptism. Just as we often do, John began to battle doubts when he faced adversity. This shows us that John was an ordinary person like the rest of us.

JESUS replied to John's questions by speaking of HIS authenticating miracles. The blind, lame, deaf and leprous were being healed. Even the dead were being raised. Only the MESSIAH sent from GOD could do such things.

John's doubts may have also stemmed from his misunderstanding of GOD's WORD, just as our misunderstanding of GOD's WORD sometimes fuels our doubts. Perhaps John was expecting the MESSIAH to set up the long-awaited kingdom, as the Old Testament promised HE would. John's problem is that he didn't sufficiently understand all that the Old Testament promised concerning the MESSIAH. With HIS reply, JESUS may have been pointing him back to Scripture, specifically to a messianic prophecy in the book of Isaiah. JESUS knew John realized that Isaiah 40:3 (A voice of one calling: “In the wilderness prepare the way for the Lord; make straight in the desert a highway for our God”) was a reference
to his own ministry. John had once quoted it, explaining his identity to some Jewish priests: “I am a voice shouting in the wilderness, Ô Prepare a straight pathway for the LORD's coming.” In HIS reply to John, JESUS may very well have been quoting from Isaiah 61:1 (The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners), a passage that refers to the MESSIAH's healing and preaching ministry.

Although John experienced temporary doubts about JESUS, JESUS still called him the greatest man who ever lived. Th
is indicated that John wasn't great because of anything he did, but because of what GOD did through him. He was chosen before conception in his mother's womb to be a prophet, a prophet who would prepare the way for the MESSIAH. His ministry had been foretold in the Old Testament. GOD made him into a bold, anointed preacher, and multitudes of people repented as a result.

The amazing thing that JESUS said is that "even the most insignificant person in the Kingdom of GOD" will be greater than John the Baptist. John was the greatest person who ever lived because of what GOD did through him, but every one of us will one day be able to rightly consider ourselves greater, because of what GOD wil
l do through us in HIS kingdom! Wow! Perhaps it will be then that JESUS' amazing promise of John 14:12 will come to pass: "The truth is, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works..." John the Baptist never performed any miracles, but, speaking of HIS miracles (see John 14:12), Jesus said all believers would do the same works and even greater works! Can you imagine being used by GOD to heal the blind, lame and deaf, or raise someone from the dead? The Bible says that we will one day rule with JESUS for a thousand years over the whole earth, and perhaps it is then that we can look forward to being used by GOD so greatly!

Q. When we are tempted to d
oubt that JESUS is the MESSIAH and SON of GOD, what would be the best way we could eradicate our doubts?

A. By re-examining the evidence for these facts in the Bible. GOD's WORD builds faith within us.

Application: In the final part of today's reading, JESUS compared those who rejected HIM to children arguing with one another, who, no matter what, can't be pleased. JESUS' enemies found fault with John the Baptist for his fasting and abstinence, and criticized JESUS for HIS feasting and drinking. It wasn't that they couldn't believe; it was that they didn't want to believe, and so they used any and every excuse they could think of to remain unbelieving and disobedient. As sad as it may s
eem, there are some people who will never be convinced to believe the gospel.

Scripture study: Luke 7:18-35

Jesus and John the Baptist

18 John’s disciples told him about all these things. Calling two of them, 19 he sent them to the Lord to ask, “Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?”20 When the men came to Jesus, they said, “John the Baptist sent us to you to ask, ‘Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?’”21 At that very time Jesus cured many who had diseases, sicknesses and evil spirits, and gave sight to many who were blind. 22 So he replied to the messengers, “Go back and report to John what you have seen and heard: The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy[a] are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor. 23 Blessed is anyone who does not stumble on account of me.”24 After John’s messengers left, Jesus began to speak to the crowd about John: “What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed swayed by the wind? 25 If not, what did you go out to see? A man dressed in fine clothes? No, those who wear expensive clothes and indulge in luxury are in palaces. 26 But what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. 27 This is the one about whom it is written:“‘I will send my messenger ahead of you,who will prepare your way before you.’28 I tell you, among those born of women there is no one greater than John; yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.”29 (All the people, even the tax collectors, when they heard Jesus’ words, acknowledged that God’s way was right, because they had been baptized by John. 30 But the Pharisees and the experts in the law rejected God’s purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)31 Jesus went on to say, “To what, then, can I compare the people of this generation? What are they like? 32 They are like children sitting in the marketplace and calling out to each other:“‘We played the pipe for you,and you did not dance;we sang a dirge,and you did not cry.’33 For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you say, ‘He has a demon.’ 34 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ 35 But wisdom is proved right by all her children.”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 13-4-2015 16:12:40|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
主耶稣快要再来了

“看哪,我必快来。赏罚在我,要照各人所行的报应他”(启示录22:12)

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,

当主耶稣再来时,祂是否认为你在那些爱祂并服从祂、称祂为救主的人当中?
当主耶稣再来时,祂是否认为你做了祂吩咐你去做的?
当主耶稣再来时,祂是否认为你是渴慕祂?
当主耶稣再来时,祂是否认为你已经为祂的显现准备好了?
当主耶稣从天大声呼召你时,你是否立即起来跟从祂?
当主耶稣在云中显现时,你心里是充满极大的欢喜吗?

你要有把握能够肯定地回答这些问题。

那么,你会选择怎样回应上帝在你生命中的种种挑战?

谨记这个事实:主耶稣快要再来了!

JESUS is coming again

Revelation22:12
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according to his works.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

When the LORD comes, will HE find you among those who love and obey HIM and call HIM SAVIOR and LORD?
When the LORD comes, will HE find you doing what HE has command you to do?
When the LORD comes, will HE find you eager to see HIM?
When the LORD comes, will HE find you ready for HIS appearing?
When the LORD calls with a shout from heaven, will you instantly rise to be with HIM?
When the LORD appears in the clounds, will your heart rejoice with exceedingly great joy?

You have it within your grasp to positively answer these questions.
How will you choose to respond to the LORD’s challenges upon your life?

The fact is: HE (JESUS) is coming again!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表