新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2851|回复: 3

【敬畏耶和华】

[复制链接]
发表于 7-3-2015 18:07:59|来自:北京宣武 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
敬畏耶和华,在乎恨恶邪恶

敬畏耶和华,在乎恨恶邪恶;那骄傲、狂妄、并恶道、以及乖谬的口,都为我所恨恶(箴言8:13)

箴言8:13列举了四样罪恶,行这些罪恶永远会导致伤害,而这些罪恶明显是出于撒旦,并且在撒旦儿女的身上会持续不断地表现出这些罪恶【约翰福音8:38-47 我所说的,是在我父那里看见的。你们所行的,是在你们(地上)的父那里听见的。他们说:“我们的父就是亚伯拉罕。”耶稣说:“你们若是亚伯拉罕的儿子,就必行亚伯拉罕所行的事。我将在 神那里所听见的真理告诉了你们,现在你们却想要杀我,这不是亚伯拉罕所行的事。你们是行你们(地上的)父所行的事。”他们说:“我们不是从[关键词屏蔽]生的,我们只有一位父就是 神。” 耶稣说:“倘若 神是你们的父,你们就必爱我。因为我本是出于 神,也是从 神而来,并不是由着自己来,乃是祂差我来。你们为甚么不明白我的话呢?无非是因你们不能听我的道。你们是出于你们的父魔鬼,你们父(撒旦)的私欲,你们偏要行,他从起初是杀人的,不守真理,因他心里没有真理;他说谎是出于自己,因他本来是说谎的,也是说谎之人的父。我将真理告诉你们,你们就因此不信我。你们中间谁能指证我有罪呢?我既然将真理告诉你们,为甚么不信我呢?出于 神的,必听 神的话。你们不听,因为你们不是出于 神”】。再进一步表明:骄傲和狂妄是出于内心,心是万恶开始的地方。心里骄傲会以“恶道”显露,即在行动上表现出来。

罪恶也会通过言语暴露出来,尽管不总是明显的。主耶稣在马太福音12:34告诫说:“心里所充满的,口里就说出来”(毒蛇的种类,你们既是恶人,怎能说出好话来呢?因为心里所充满的,口里就说出来)。当心存罪恶时,就会表露在一个乖谬的口中,言语是与上帝的真理和爱相悖。雅各在3:8里声明:“惟独舌头没有人能制伏,是不止息的恶物,满了害死人的毒气。”又说:“若有人在话语上没有过失,他就是完全人”(雅各3:2 原来我们在许多事上都有过失。若有人在话语上没有过失,他就是完全人,也能勒住自己的全身)。惟有上帝的参与和帮助,才能使我们达到完全,感谢上帝,一直在参与并帮助我们。

使徒保罗道出善行的根本,就是谦卑或卑微,尤其基督徒更要如此(歌罗西3:12-13 所以你们既是 神的选民、圣洁蒙爱的人,就要存怜悯、恩慈、谦虚、温柔、忍耐的心。倘若这人与那人有嫌隙,总要彼此包容、彼此饶恕。主怎样饶恕了你们,你们也要怎样饶恕人)。  

我这为主被囚的恳求你们,既然蒙召,行事为人就当与蒙召的恩相称。凡事谦虚、温柔、忍耐、用爱心互相宽容、用和平彼此联络、竭力保守圣灵所赐合而为一的心(以弗所4:1-3我这为主被囚的恳求你们,既然蒙召,行事为人就当与蒙召的恩相称。凡事谦虚、温柔、忍耐、用爱心互相宽容、用和平彼此联络、竭力保守圣灵所赐合而为一的心)。

然而,若所行的是出于骄傲或狂妄,或为了利益,而不是为了上帝的真理和祂的义,那么必会导致伤害。虽然可能也会有一些善行,但是根据伊甸园善恶树的教训,善恶相混,从永恒来看最后其实就只有恶(创世纪2:9 耶和华 神使各样的树从地里长出来,可以悦人的眼目,其上的果子好作食物。园子当中又有生命树和分别善恶的树。2:16-17 耶和华 神吩咐他说:“园中各样树上的果子,你可以随意吃。只是分别善恶树上的果子,你不可吃,因为你吃的日子必定死。”)

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,如果我们的灵命在成长,那么我们就会不断地改变:从设法停止行恶(实际想做),到实实在在地恨恶恶事,以致决不想再做。

我们的灵命真的在成长吗?我们是恨 神所恨、爱 神所爱的吗?

To fear the LORD is to hate evil

Proverbs 8: 13 To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behaviour and perverse speech.

The four examples of evil in Proverbs 8:13, which always end up doing harm, were manifested in Satan, and all of his children continue to exhibit them (see John 8: 38 I am telling you what I have seen in the FATHER’s presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your (earthly) father.” 39 “Abraham is our father,” they answered. “If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from GOD. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own (earthly) father.” “We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only FATHER we have is GOD himself.” 42 Jesus said to them, “If GOD were your FATHER, you would love ME, for I have come here from GOD. I have not come on my own; GOD sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s (Satan’s) desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he (Satan) lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to GOD hears what GOD says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to GOD.”). A progression is shown: Pride and arrogance are conditions of the heart, which is where it all starts. Where there is pride in the heart, it will come out in "the evil way," that is in action.

Evil also emerges in words, though it may not always be obvious. JESUS cautions in Matthew 12:( 34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.) , "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." When evil resides in the heart, it will be exposed in perverse speech, language contrary to the truth of GOD and to love. James 3:8 declares that "8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison." He also says, "If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man" (James 3: 2 We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.). We can only reach that perfection with GOD's intervention and help, which, thankfully, we have.

The apostle Paul essentially says that the foundation of good works—particularly within the body of GOD—is humility or lowliness: (12 Therefore, as GOD’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the LORD forgave you.)

I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. (Ephesians 4: 1As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.)

However, if works are done with pride or arrogance, or for the sake of appearance rather than truth and righteousness, they will cause harm. They may also produce some good, but the account of the Two Trees (Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD GOD to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. 2:16 And the LORD GOD commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.) in the Garden of Eden teaches that, in the context of eternity, a mixture of good and evil is really only evil.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

As we grow spiritually, we gradually change from trying to stop doing the evil things that we really want to do, to actually hating the evil things so that we no longer want to do it.

Are we truly growing spiritually? Are we hating the things that GOD hates and loving the things that GOD loves?

发表于 8-3-2015 16:12:49|来自:北京宣武 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房

圣灵释放大能

况且我们的软弱有圣灵帮助,我们本不晓得当怎样祷告,只是圣灵亲自用说不出来的叹息替我们祷告。鉴察人心的,晓得圣灵的意思,因为圣灵照着 神的旨意,替圣徒祈求(罗马书8:26-27)

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,在得蒙拯救的时候,圣灵开始住在真基督徒里面,这也意味着祂的大能从那一刻运作起来【以弗所1:13 你们既听见真理的道,就是那叫你们得救的福音,也信了(信就是服从)基督,既然信祂,就受了所应许的圣灵为印记】。为使我们每一天都能获得力量,上帝创造了三步简单的方法。

首先,我们必须认定我们里面的真理,因为我们没有能力活出上帝的旨意。也许我们很有才能,但是无论我们的力量多大、智慧多高都是不足够的。有时,基督徒会因他们的善行或因他们信主很多年,就自高起来。想象一下,如果我们能够谦卑地遵行上帝的路,并让祂透过我们来运作,那么我们就能更大程度地侍奉上帝。

其次,我们整个生命都要降服于圣灵的带领和掌管。换句话说,我们的灵、我们的事工、财产、家庭和人际关系都要选择按照上帝所喜悦的而行。上帝的灵,不会在一个坚持犯罪和悖逆的生命里释放超凡大能。

第三步,我们要操练信心,就是通过把每一天的生命都遵照上帝的旨意生活,证明我们信奉并信靠上帝的教导。对上帝有行动的信心是使圣灵释放大能的“按钮”,就好像你在对上帝说:“我相信,您必有您的旨意(耶利米29:11 耶和华说:“我知道我向你们所怀的意念,是赐平安的意念,不是降灾祸的意念,要叫你们末后有指望”),所以我信靠您,您必会赐给我行出您旨意所需的一切。”然后,上帝会运作天和地来满足你的所需,无论你需要的是什么。

可是,仅仅是熟记和回想这几步是不够的,而是要将这些原则作为你生活的方式。要习惯于这样想:我不能,但是上帝能,我会降服于祂的旨意,因为祂的旨意永远都是为了我的益处和祂的荣耀。所以这样的生命,就会随着圣灵的大能澎湃起来。

Releasing the Holy Spirit’s Power

Romans 8: 26 In the same way, the SPIRIT helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the SPIRIT himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And HE who searches our hearts knows the mind of the SPIRIT, because the SPIRIT intercedes for GOD’s people in accordance with the will of GOD.

The HOLY SPIRIT indwells true believers at salvation, which means HIS power is available from that moment (Eph. 1: 13 And you also were included in CHRIST when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed [to believe is to obey], you were marked in him with a seal, the promised HOLY SPIRIT,). GOD created three simple ways for us to access that strength every single day.

First, we must accept the truth that within ourselves, we are powerless to live out GOD’s will. No matter how capable we may be, our own strength and wisdom are insufficient. Sometimes Christians get proud over the good they have done or the number of years they’ve been a Christian. Imagine how much more we could serve the LORD if we would humbly get out of GOD’s way and let HIM work through us.

Second, we surrender our entire life to the guidance and governing of the HOLY SPIRIT. In other words, we choose to conduct our spiritual walk—as well as our vocation, finances, family, and relationships—as GOD desires. HIS SPIRIT is not going to release supernatural power into a life that is continuing in sins and rebellion.

Third, we exercise faith, which means demonstrating belief and trust in the LORD’s teachings by conducting our everyday life according to the will of our LORD. Faith is the “switch” that releases the HOLY SPIRIT’s power. It’s like saying, “I believe YOU’ve got a plan,(Jeremiah 29: 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.) GOD, so I’m going to trust YOU to give me what I need in order to do YOUR will.” Then HE will move heaven and earth to provide for your need, whatever it may be.

Merely memorizing and reviewing the steps isn’t enough. Instead, commit to these principles as a way of life. Get used to thinking, I can’t but GOD can— I’ll submit to HIS will because HIS plans are for my good and HIS glory. That’s the kind of life that surges with the power of the HOLY SPIRIT.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-3-2015 19:48:41|来自:北京宣武 | 显示全部楼层

选择对的建造材料

若有人用金、银、宝石、草木、禾楷,在这根基上建造,各人的工程必然显露。因为那日子要将他表明出来,有火发现,这火要试验各人的工程怎样。人在那根基上所建造的工程,若存得住,他就要得赏赐。人的工程若被烧了,他就要受亏损,自己却要得救,虽然得救乃像从火里经过的一样(哥林多前书3:12-15)

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,真基督徒是将他们的生命建造在磐石上,这磐石就是耶稣基督。每个出发点、每个行动、每个言语,都是我们建造灵上房子的材料。使徒保罗提醒信徒们,要谨慎建造,因为审判的日子,有火会试验各人的工程质量。这里指的不是字面上的火,而是耶稣基督的炼净。

当基督徒们站立在救主的完美、圣洁和公义前,他们生命里一切草木、禾桔都将不复存在,就如行善的错误动机、隐秘的罪和恶的态度(这些都不符合上帝的教导),会一并烧尽。只有为了主耶稣之名的荣耀而行而讲的,才得存留。并且当灭尽这些糠秕时,我们知道上帝是公义的,因为这些事不符合祂儿女的生命。

听到以上的解释,有的人会说:“我已经受洗是基督徒,能进天国了,等到审判的时候耶稣基督会直接烧尽我的罪恶,所以我现在不用做任何悔改和服从的事,只是等就行了。”然而,持这样的态度是目光短浅,因为对真基督徒的审判其实是奖赏。主耶稣曾通过不义管家的比喻,向祂的门徒解释了根本概念:人在最小的事上忠心,在大事上也忠心(路加福音16:10 人在最小的事上忠心,在大事上也忠心;在最小的事上不义,在大事上也不义)。对服从的基督徒来说,在地上的日子其实就是永恒侍奉和永享主里喜乐的开始。上帝将会根据我们在地上时的忠心,奖赏我们天国的职分。

聪明人会为他的将来作打算(箴言27:12 通达人见祸藏躲,愚蒙人前往受害)。所以我们(基督徒)应该想要具备更多上帝的美善,像祂给我们的那么多,因此,我立志要用最好质量、持久坚固的材料来建造(你呢,我亲爱的弟兄姊妹们?)侍奉的特权其实就是奖赏的开始,在天国里,上帝的赏赐将更是无限而丰盛。

Choosing the Right Building Material

1 Corinthians 3: 12 If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. 14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. 15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

True believers of JESUS build their lives on the Rock of Ages: JESUS CHRIST. Every motive, every deed, and every word is material for our spiritual house. The apostle Paul warned followers to construct with care because on the Day of Judgment, fire will test the quality of each person’s work. This refers not to a literal fire but to the purifying presence of JESUS CHRIST.

When Christians stand in the SAVIOR’s perfectly holy and just presence, all the wood, hay, and stubble in their life will disappear. Good things done with wrong motives will vanish along with secret sins and bad attitudes. Only what has been done and said in honour of JESUS’ name remains. And the moment the chaff is gone, we will see that GOD is right—those things didn’t fit the lives of HIS children.

On hearing this explanation, someone usually says, “All that matters is that I get into heaven.” But that attitude is short sighted because the judgment of believers is about rewards. In the parable of the unrighteous steward, JESUS explained the basic concept to HIS disciples: “He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much” (Luke 16: 10 “Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.).To the obedience followers our time on earth is the beginning of an eternity serving and rejoicing in the LORD. GOD will reward us with heavenly responsibility according to our faithfulness here.

Wise people plan for the future (Prov. 27: 12 The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty.). We (Christians) should want to receive as much of GOD’s goodness as HE offers, so I am determined to build with top-quality, enduring materials (What about you my dear Brothers and Sisters?). The privilege of serving is only the beginning of the rewards. In heaven, GOD’s generosity will be even more abundantly unleashed.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 31-3-2015 11:27:42|来自:北京宣武 | 显示全部楼层
谨防假传道士

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,犹大提醒所有的基督徒,凡是不信从的人、表面的基督徒、悖逆的天使、如所多玛、蛾摩拉一样罪恶的人,上帝要对他们施行神圣的审判。一位充满恩慈的上帝,赐给罪人充足的时间悔改,可是如果他们拒绝悔改(主耶稣在路加福音13:3里说:“我告诉你们,不是的,你们若不悔改,都要如此灭亡”),即使有上帝的恩典,他们也仍会受到决定性和毁灭性地审判。

面对着来自假宗教领袖和假牧师的危险(犹大4 他们是自古被定受刑罚的、是不虔诚的,将我们 神的恩变作放纵情欲的机会,并且不认独一的主宰我们主耶稣基督),和对不悔改的罪人这等神圣的审判,真基督徒不应该放松警惕。他们(真基督徒)不仅要保守自己“常在上帝的爱中”(犹大21保守自己常在 神的爱中。有了我的命令又遵守的,这人就是爱我的。爱我的必蒙我父爱他,我也要爱他,并且要向他显现---约翰福音14:21),也要从假道的欺骗和罪的毁灭中,救出基督里的弟兄姊妹们。主耶稣指示祂所有的真信徒,“要奉祂的名传悔改赦罪的道,从耶路撒冷起直传到万邦(你所能到的地方)。

研经:犹大书

1:1 耶稣基督的仆人、雅各的弟兄犹大,写信给那被召、在父 神里蒙爱、为耶稣基督保守的人。  
1:2 愿怜恤、平安、慈爱,多多地加给你们。  
1:3 亲爱的弟兄阿,我想尽心写信给你们,论我们同得救恩的时候,就不得不写信劝你们,要为从前一次交付圣徒的真道竭力地争辩。  
1:4 因为有些人偷着进来,就是自古被定受刑罚的、是不虔诚的,将我们 神的恩变作放纵情欲的机会,并且不认独一的主宰我们主耶稣基督。  
1:5 从前主救了祂的百姓出埃及地,后来就把那些不信的灭绝了。这一切的事,你们虽然都知道,我却仍要提醒你们。  
1:6 又有不守本位、离开自己住处的天使,主用锁链把他们永远拘留在黑暗里,等候大日的审判。  
1:7 又如所多玛、蛾摩拉和周围城邑的人,也照他们一味的行淫,随从逆性的情欲,就受永火的刑罚作为鉴戒。  
1:8 这些作梦的人,也像他们污秽身体,轻慢主治的、毁谤在尊位的。  
1:9 天使长米迦勒,为摩西的尸首与魔鬼争辩的时候,尚且不敢用毁谤的话罪责他,只说“主责备你吧”。  
1:10 但这些人毁谤他们所不知道的,他们本性所知道的事与那没有灵性的畜类一样,在这事上竟败坏了自己。  
1:11 他们有祸了,因为走了该隐的道路,又为利往巴兰的错谬里直奔,并在可拉的背叛中灭亡了。  
1:12 这样的人,在你们的爱席上与你们同吃的时候,正是礁石。他们作牧人,只知喂养自己,无所惧怕;是没有雨的云彩,被风飘荡;是秋天没有果子的树,死而又死,连根被拔出来;
1:13 是海里的狂浪,涌出自己可耻的沫子来;是流荡的星,有墨黑的幽暗为他们永远存留。  
1:14 亚当的七世孙以诺,曾预言这些人说:“看哪,主带着祂的千万圣者降临,  
1:15 要在众人身上行审判,证实那一切不敬虔的人所妄行一切不敬虔的事,又证实不敬虔之罪人所说顶撞他的刚愎话”。  
1:16 这些人是私下议论,常发怨言的,随从自己的情欲而行,口中说夸大的话,为得便宜谄媚人。  
1:17 亲爱的弟兄阿,你们要记念我们主耶稣基督之使徒从前所说的话。  
1:18 他们曾对你们说过,末世必有好讥诮的人,随从自己不敬虔的私欲而行。  
1:19 这就是那些引人结党、属乎血气、没有圣灵的人。  
1:20 亲爱的弟兄阿,你们却要在至圣的真道上造就自己、在圣灵里祷告、  
1:21 保守自己常在 神的爱中、仰望我们主耶稣基督的怜悯,直到永生。  
1:22 有些人存疑心,你们要怜悯他们;  
1:23 有些人你们要从火中抢出来,搭救他们;有些人你们要存惧怕的心,怜悯他们,连那被情欲沾染的衣服也当厌恶。  
1:24 那能保守你们不失脚、叫你们无瑕无疵、欢欢喜喜站在祂荣耀之前的、我们的救主独一的 神,  
1:25 愿荣耀、威严、能力、权柄,因我们的主耶稣基督归与祂,从万古以前、并现今,直到永永远远。阿们。  

“Beware of false preachers”

Jude reminds all believers (Christians) of GOD’s holy judgments on the unbelieving, and superficial Christians, disobedient angels, and wicked Sodom and Gomorrah. A gracious GOD will give sinners plenty of time to repent; but if they refuse (JESUS said in Luke 13:3 I tell you, no but unless you repent, you too will all perish.), even in HIS grace they will suffer a decisive and devastating judgment.

In the face of such danger from false leaders and pastors (Jude 4 . . . They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny JESUS CHRIST our only SOVEREIGN and LORD.) and such divine judgment on unrepentant sinners, true Christians should not be caught off guard. Not only must they (true followers of CHRIST) keep themselves “in the love of GOD” - “Jude 21 . . . keep yourselves in the love of GOD” (John 14: 21 Whoever has MY commands and keeps them is the one who loves ME. The one who loves ME will be loved by MY FATHER, and I too will love them and show MYSELF to them.”) but they must also make it their business to rescue fellow Christian from deception and destruction of sin. JESUS’ instruction to all HIS true followers  Luke 24:” . . . . . .  47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in HIS name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem (where. you are.)

Scripture Study:

Jude 1

1 Jude, a servant of JESUS CHRIST and a brother of James,

To those who have been called, who are loved in GOD the FATHER and kept for JESUS CHRIST:

2 Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.

The Sin and Doom of Ungodly People

3 Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to GOD’s holy people. 4 For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our GOD into a license for immorality and deny JESUS CHRIST our only SOVEREIGN and LORD.

5 Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the LORD at one time delivered HIS people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these HE has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

8 In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings. 9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The LORD rebuke you!” 10 Yet these people slander whatever they do not understand, and the very things they do understand by instinct—as irrational animals do—will destroy them.

11 Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam’s error; they have been destroyed in Korah’s rebellion.

12 These people are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm—shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted—twice dead. 13 They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever.

14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the LORD is coming with thousands upon thousands of HIS holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against HIM.” 16 These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

A Call to Persevere

17 But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our LORD JESUS CHRIST foretold. 18 They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.” 19 These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the SPIRIT.

20 But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the HOLY SPIRIT, 21 keep yourselves in GOD’s love as you wait for the mercy of our LORD JESUS CHRIST to bring you to eternal life.

22 Be merciful to those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

Doxology

24 To HIM who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before HIS glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25 to the only GOD our SAVIOR be glory, majesty, power and authority, through JESUS CHRIST our LORD, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表