***制服舌头***

[复制链接]
发表于 22-3-2015 19:12:40|来自:北京宣武 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
制伏舌头

愚妄人怒气全发,智慧人忍气含怒(箴言29:11   

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,如果你和我身为基督徒,想在上帝的国度作忠心的仆人,那么必须要学会的其中一件事情,就是如何保持闭口。我们需要掌握这门技能。

当我们因某事而被人咄咄相逼时,就会想,“我一定要训斥他们一顿,好让他们知道我的意思是什么。”

不要犯那样的错误,因为没人想、更没人需要被你教训一顿来懂得你的意思。如果你这样做,结果只能是别人疏远你,并且你也会受到伤害。你应该做的,是学会保持安静。

保持安静,也尤其适用于灵命洞察力的领域。当圣灵使你洞悉一些情况时,不要将这些启示满城去传播。如果你这样做,你就落到一个境地,就是上帝无法再信任你,给你用启示来洞悉一些事情和情况。

我遇到过这样的事情。我知道代祷者会被启示某人的弱点和需求,他们蒙恩赐能够洞悉在某人生命中存在的问题,所以他们能够为人代祷。可是,他们没有将别人的隐私只保持在自己向上帝的祷告中,而是告诉了其他人,结果丧失了作为代祷者的效力。

不要让这些事发生在你的身上,你要培养自己有智慧人的安静艺术,那魔鬼就会发现,他越来越难损害你祷告的生命和服侍人的事工了。

研经:雅各3:1-18

3:1 我的弟兄们,不要多人作师傅,因为晓得我们要受更重的判断。  

3:2 原来我们在许多事上都有过失,若有人在话语上没有过失,他就是完全人,也能勒住自己的全身。  

3:3 我们若把嚼环放在马嘴里,叫它顺服,就能调动它的全身。  

3:4 看哪,船只虽然甚大,又被大风催逼,只用小小的舵就随着掌舵的意思转动。  

3:5 这样,舌头在百体里也是最小的,却能说大话。看哪,最小的火能点着最大的树林。  

3:6 舌头就是火,在我们百体中,舌头是个罪恶的世界,能污秽全身,也能把生命的轮子点起来,并且是从地狱里点着的。  

3:7 各类的走兽、飞禽、昆虫、水族,本来都可以制伏,也已经被人制伏了,  

3:8 惟独舌头没有人能制伏,是不止息的恶物,满了害死人的毒气。  

3:9 我们用舌头颂赞那为主为父的,又用舌头咒诅那照着 神形像被造的人;  

3:10 颂赞和咒诅从一个口里出来,我的弟兄们,这是不应当的。  

3:11 泉源从一个眼里能发出甜苦两样的水么?

3:12 我的弟兄们,无花果树能生橄榄么?葡萄树能结无花果么?咸水里也不能发出甜水来。  

3:13 你们中间谁是有智慧有见识的呢?他就当在智慧的温柔上,显出他的善行来。  

3:14 你们心里若怀着苦毒的嫉妒和分争,就不可自夸,也不可说谎话抵挡真道。  

3:15 这样的智慧,不是从上头来的,乃是属地的、属情欲的、属鬼魔的。  

3:16 在何处有嫉妒分争,就在何处有扰乱和各样的坏事。  

3:17 惟独从上头来的智慧,先是清洁、后是和平、温良柔顺、满有怜悯、多结善果、没有偏见、没有假冒;

3:18 并且使人和平的,是用和平所栽种的义果。  

Taming the Tongue

Proverbs 29: 11 Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end.”

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

One of the things that you and I as believers must learn if we want to be faithful servants in the kingdom of GOD is how to keep our mouths shut. We need to master that skill.

When we get our backs up about something, we think we have to let everybody know about it. "I'm just going to give them a piece of my mind," we say.

Don't make that mistake. Nobody wants or needs a piece of your mind--and if you give it to them, you'll only end up alienating people and bringing harm to yourself. Instead, learn to keep quiet.

This especially applies in the area of spiritual insight. When the HOLY SPIRIT gives you discernment about a situation, don't go spreading it all over town. If you do, you'll come to the place where the LORD can't trust you with revelation and insight into things and situations.

I've seen that happen. I've known intercessors who have received revelations about someone's weaknesses or needs. They have been given insight into the problem in someone's life, so they could pray for that person. But, instead of keeping that information between themselves and GOD in prayer, they told others about it. As a result, they lost their effectiveness as an intercessor.

Don't let that happen to you. Develop the quiet art of the wise man, and the devil will find it increasingly difficult to harm your prayer life and ministry to others.

Scripture Study:

James 3:1-18

1Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2 We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.

3 When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. 4 Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. 5 Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

7 All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind, 8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

9 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. 11 Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? 12 My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

Two Kinds of Wisdom

13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.

17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

发表于 23-3-2015 19:17:23|来自:北京宣武 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房

大灾难时期的回应

隐秘的事,是属耶和华我们 神的。惟有明显的事,是永远属我们和我们子孙的,好叫我们遵行这律法上的一切话(申命记29:29)

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,全能上帝有权柄能够显明一些事,隐秘另一些事。虽然我们可能不知道为何会存在自然的灾难,但是透过圣经真理,使我们决对又确实地知道,我们能够信靠上帝,甚至在大灾难时期也能如此。圣经真理包括:

1. 上帝的掌管(诗篇103:19 耶和华在天上立定宝座,祂的权柄统管万有)。天上地下,没有任何事在上帝的掌管和全能之外。即使上帝没有对灾难作出反应,但这些灾难也都必是先经过祂至高主权的命定或允许,才按各自的进程运行。我们不能懂得是上帝亲自差下一个灾难,还是祂允许其发生的,然而我们可以信靠祂的美善和智慧。

2. 上帝爱世人,想要他们得救(约翰福音3:16-17 神爱世人,甚至将祂的独生子赐给他们,叫一切信祂的不至灭亡,反得永生。因为 神差祂的儿子降世,不是要定世人的罪,乃是要叫世人因祂得救)。上帝为救赎世人而赐下祂的儿子,这就毫无疑问地证明上帝是爱每一个人。尽管很多人拒绝这位救主,但这个真理仍是立定得坚固,上帝是始终如一地关爱我们,即使在我们感觉不到或是不接受时。

3. 上帝命定或允许灾难发生,是出于祂的美意(以赛亚46:10 我从起初指明末后的事、从古时言明未成的事,说:“我的筹算必立定,凡我所喜悦的,我必成就”)。虽然我们不能完全理解上帝在每个灾难中所做的事,但是每个灾难却都是一个警钟,为要唤醒人类。上帝在警示我们需要悔改,悔改才能使迷失的人得救,得救而得以重生、完完全全地为祂而活。大灾难开通了我们的耳朵,使我们听到了上帝的声音。

完美地爱着我们的上帝始终掌管万有,祂是按照祂的美意来运作万事。当我们懂得这些时,即使身处危机境况中,也应该让盼望充满着我们。上帝甚至承诺为了“按祂旨意被召的人”,祂要将灾难转为对他们的益处(罗马书8:28 我们晓得万事都互相效力,叫爱 神的人得益处,就是按祂旨意被召的人)。

Answers in Times of Great Disaster

Deuteronomy 29: 29 The secret things belong to the LORD our GOD, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.

Almighty GOD reserves the right to reveal some things and conceal others. Although we may not know why natural disasters occur, the biblical truths we do know with absolute certainty allow us to trust the LORD even in times of great suffering. These include:

1. GOD is in control (Ps. 103: 19 The LORD has established HIS throne in heaven, and HIS kingdom rules over all.). Nothing in heaven or on earth is outside of HIS rule and authority. HE does not react to events but sovereignly ordains or permits them to run their course. Although we cannot know for certain if HE has sent a catastrophe or allowed it, we can trust in HIS goodness and wisdom.

2. The LORD loves people and wants them to be saved (John 3: 16 For GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS one and only SON, that whoever believes in HIM shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For GOD did not send HIS SON into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through HIM.). Giving HIS SON for the salvation of the world proves without a doubt that HE loves each person. This truth stands firm despite the fact that many reject the SAVOUR. HE cares for us, even when we can’t feel it or won’t accept it.

3. GOD ordains or permits events for HIS good purpose (Isa. 46: 10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘MY purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’). Though we cannot fully comprehend what HE is doing in each incident, every disaster is a wake-up call for humanity. HE is alerting us of the need to repent—so the lost can be saved and the saved can be revived to live totally for HIM. Catastrophes open our ears to hear from the LORD.

The ONE who loves us perfectly is in full control, working everything out according to HIS good purpose. Knowing this should fill us with hope, even in the midst of crisis situations. The LORD even promises to turn disaster to good for those who “are called according to HIS purpose” (Rom. 8:28 And we know that in all things GOD works for the good of those who love HIM, who have been called according to HIS purpose.).

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-3-2015 19:05:56|来自:北京宣武 | 显示全部楼层

大灾难时期的疑问

耶和华说:“我的意念,非同你们的意念;我的道路,非同你们的道路。天怎样高过地,照样我的道路高过你们的道路,我的意念高过你们的意念(以赛亚55:8-9)

每当大灾难袭来时,我们的脑海便会浮现很多问题。为何上帝让这些事情发生?祂不能停止吗?难道祂对此漠不关心?由地震、海啸、洪水……所导致的死亡和毁灭,剥夺了我们每天的思想,常常会占据我们的头脑,迫使我们想要找出对这些苦难的解释。

我们回答自己的问题时,通常是以与上帝的关系为根基。而那些对上帝一无所知的人,就没有参照的基准能够懂得上帝的运作。然而,当真基督徒思虑这类事件时,有圣经一直带领他们。可是,即便如此,个人视角的准确性,也要视他或她对上帝话语的认知程度而定。那些对圣经的理解有限的人,非常可能会倒向错误的结论。

我们必须防止自己,试图强迫上帝按照我们认为祂应该怎样做来采取行动。如果上帝所做的,没有符合我们为祂设计的方案,那么我们就很容易会变得烦乱、生气或困惑。可是,上帝决不会受限于我们给祂设定的界限。因为我们是必死的、是地上的、是有罪的,我们对生命的视角和认知极为有限。但是我们永生、毫无罪恶、至高又全知的创造之主,能够看到、也知道我们所无法感知到的一切。

我们想确定自己的观点,就要从圣经里察考上帝在自然灾难中的旨意,而不是出自我们有限的“狭窄视角”。圣经告诉了我们,上帝是慈爱、信实又充满至高智慧的。每当我们无法懂得祂的道路时,信靠祂的美善就必是我们的根基(耶利米29:11 耶和华说:“我知道我向你们所怀的意念,是赐平安的意念,不是降灾祸的意念,要叫你们末后有指望”)。

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,马利亚的呼召,是上帝对她生命的荣耀计划,在上帝所造人类的历史上是独一无二的(路加福音1:28 天使进去,对她说:“蒙大恩的女子,我问你安,主和你同在了……1:31-32 你要怀孕生子,可以给祂起名叫耶稣。祂要为大,称为至高者的儿子,主 神要把祂祖大卫的位给祂”)。然而上帝对我们每个人的生命,也都有一个计划,如果我们能像马利亚一样,全心全意地回应祂的呼召,祂就会成就这个计划(路加福音1:38 马利亚说:“我是主的使女,情愿照你的话成就在我身上”)。作出这等回应,我们就需要在每天的祷告中、圣经研读中、在充满信心地服从上帝话语的生命中来朝见上帝。那么上帝就会亲近我们,满足我们要透过祂神圣的儿子来认识祂、热爱祂、将祂的旨意高举过一切、并为了祂的荣耀而活的热切渴望。

既然“我们晓得万事都互相效力,叫爱祂的人得益处,就是按祂旨意被召的人”(罗马书8:28),那么像马利亚一样,我们作出服从上帝的生命见证和宣告耶稣基督救恩的佳音,这就将使我们能“把基督所有的教导都传达给世人”(马太福音28:20 凡我所吩咐你们的,都教训他们遵守,我就常与你们同在,直到世界的末了)。  

Questions in Times of Great Disaster

Isaiah 55: 8 “For MY thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways MY ways,” declares the LORD. 9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are MY ways higher than your ways and MY thoughts than your thoughts.”

Whenever a great disaster strikes, legitimate questions spring to mind. Why does the LORD let such things happen? Couldn’t HE have stopped this? Doesn’t HE care? The magnitude of death and destruction caused by earthquakes, tsunamis, or floods strips away all the everyday thoughts that normally occupy our minds and causes us to seek explanations for suffering.

Often we answer our own questions based on our relationship with GOD. Those who know nothing of HIM have no frame of reference for understanding how HE works. However, true believers in CHRIST have the Bible to guide them as they wrestle through these issues. But even then, the accuracy of one’s perspective is determined by his or her knowledge of GOD’s WORD. Those with a limited understanding of Scripture may very well come to inaccurate conclusions.

We must guard against attempts at forcing GOD to act as we think HE should. If HE does something that won’t fit into the box we’ve designed for HIM, we easily become upset, angry, or confused. The LORD will never stay within the parameters we set for HIM. Since we are mortal, earth-bound, and sinful, we have a very narrow perspective and understanding of life. But our eternal, sinless, sovereign, and omniscient CREATOR sees and knows what we cannot perceive.

We want to be sure that our viewpoint of GOD’s role in natural disasters comes from the Bible, not from our own limited “boxed perspective.” Scripture tells us of the LORD’s love, faithfulness, and wisdom. Whenever we cannot understand HIS ways, faith in HIS goodness must be our foundation. Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

The call of Mary (Luke 1:28 The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.” – Luke 1:31 . . .”Mary; you have found favor with GOD. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him JESUS. 32 HE will be great and will be called the SON of the MOST HIGH.), GOD’s glorious plan for her life is unique in the history of GOD’s people. But GOD also has a plan for each of our lives which will be fulfilled if we – like Mary – respond wholeheartedly to HIS call – Luke 1:38 “I am the LORD’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.”. Such a response requires meeting GOD in daily prayer, in the reading of Scripture, and in faith-filled life of obedience to GOD’s WORD. GOD will come to us and nourish our desire to know HIM in the person of HIS divine SON, to love HIM and HIS will for us above all else, and to live for HIS honor and glory.

Since we know that “in everything GOD works for good with those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose” (Rom 8:28), the witness of our lives and the proclamation of the Good News of salvation in JESUS CHRIST will make us, like Mary, bearers of “all CHRIST’s teachings to the world.”(Matt. 28:20 “and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age”)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-3-2015 16:35:53|来自:北京宣武 | 显示全部楼层
爱你的敌人们

祂见无人拯救、无人代求甚为诧异,就用自己的膀臂施行拯救,以公义扶持自己(以赛亚59:16)

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,当有人伤害我们时,我们自然的本性反应是回击,求上帝击倒他们。但这却不是上帝的方式。

我认识到这点,是通过有一次我的亲戚被抢劫。我为抢劫的事情祷告,也为此不解,求问上帝说:“主啊,为何你会让这件事情发生?那个贼设法作恶时,为何你不敲打他的头?”

突然,上帝使我倒退到那时的情况,以属灵的眼睛来看待这件事,而不是单纯地用肉眼。

当我这样做时,几乎立刻就知道了问题的答案,这是因上帝的怜悯。上帝有极大、极大的怜悯,不仅是对我和我的家庭,对其他人也是如此。

想一想,下一次当某人得罪了你,你不要祷告上帝敲打他的头,你要像我这样做,从事实考虑:可能他很坏,但很可能他的母亲正在某处,为他能得救而祷告。所以停止回击你的敌人,你要记住,上帝爱他爱到为他而死,上帝是要宽恕他,而不是惩罚他。

然后,你就能开始为他的得救而祷告,而不是敌对他,那么你就与为他祷告的母亲(或为他祷告的任何人)联合在一起了。你能够以上帝的怜悯来待他,所以你能为了他的得救而替他上阵攻击魔鬼---这是确实的代求,能使黑暗势力陷入完全地混乱,因为他们对怜悯决对毫无防御能力。

上帝在寻找那些有足够大的勇气、愿意完全投入地这样去做的人,你要敢于作他们中的一员。当你又忍不住想痛打某人时,不要付诸行动,你要转而勇敢地改变他的生命。

研经:路加福音6:27-36
6:27 只是我告诉你们这听道的人,你们的仇敌要爱他,恨你们的要待他好。  
6:28 咒诅你们的要为他祝福,凌辱你们的要为他祷告。  
6:29 有人打你这边的脸,连那边的脸也由他打。有人夺你的外衣,连里衣也由他拿去。  
6:30 凡求你的,就给他。有人夺你的东西去,不用再要回来。  
6:31 你们愿意人怎样待你们,你们也要怎样待人。  
6:32 你们若单爱那爱你们的人,有甚么可酬谢的呢?就是罪人也爱那爱他们的人。  
6:33 你们若善待那善待你们的人,有甚么可酬谢的呢?就是罪人也是这样行。  
6:34 你们若借给人指望从他收回,有甚么可酬谢的呢?就是罪人也借给罪人要如数收回。  
6:35 你们倒要爱仇敌,也要善待他们,并要借给人不指望偿还,你们的赏赐就必大了,你们也必作至高者的儿子,因为祂恩待那忘恩的和作恶的。  
6:36 你们要慈悲,像你们的父慈悲一样。  

Love your enemies

Isaiah 59:16 (NLT)

16 HE was amazed to see that no one intervened to help the oppressed. So HE himself stepped in to save them with HIS strong arm, and HIS justice sustained HIM.

When somebody hurts us, our natural human reaction is to strike back...to ask GOD to clobber them. But that's not GOD's way.

I realized that one time when some relatives of mine got robbed. I was praying about the situation and puzzling over it. "LORD," I began to ask, "why did YOU let that happen? Why didn't YOU just knock that thief over the head when he tried to do that?"

Suddenly, GOD enabled me to back up from that situation and look at it with spiritual, instead of just purely natural eyes.

When I did that, I knew the answer to my question almost immediately. It was because of HIS mercy. GOD has great, great mercy. Not just for me and my family but for others too.

Think about that next time someone does you wrong. Instead of asking GOD to knock that person in the head, like I did, consider the fact that--as ornery as he may be--he may well have a grandmother somewhere who's praying for him to be saved. Stop and remember that GOD loved him enough to die for him, that HE's longing to pardon--not punish him.

Then you can begin to pray for him instead of against him, uniting yourself with his grandmother (or anybody else who happens to be praying for him). You can go to the LORD for mercy for him and you can go up against the devil on his behalf. That's real intercession and it throws the forces of darkness into total confusion. They have absolutely no defence against it.

The LORD is looking for people who are bold enough, committed enough to do that. Dare to be one of them. When you're tempted to clobber somebody, dare to change his life instead.

Scripture Study:  Luke 6:27-36

Luke 6:27-36 (NLT)

Love for Enemies
27 “But to you who are willing to listen, I say, love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. 28 Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, offer the other cheek also. If someone demands your coat, offer your shirt also. 30 Give to anyone who asks; and when things are taken away from you, don’t try to get them back. 31 Do to others as you would like them to do to you.

32 “If you love only those who love you, why should you get credit for that? Even sinners love those who love them! 33 And if you do good only to those who do good to you, why should you get credit? Even sinners do that much! 34 And if you lend money only to those who can repay you, why should you get credit? Even sinners will lend to other sinners for a full return.

35 “Love your enemies! Do good to them. Lend to them without expecting to be repaid. Then your reward from heaven will be very great, and you will truly be acting as children of the MOST HIGH, for HE is kind to those who are unthankful and wicked. 36 You must be compassionate, just as your FATHER is compassionate.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表