新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2207|回复: 4

【恩典真是无功而得的恩惠吗? Is Grace really Unmerited Favour?】

[复制链接]
发表于 2-4-2015 14:58:34|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 sky5107 于 2-4-2015 15:02 编辑

恩典真是无功而得的恩惠吗?

恩典是“无功而得的恩惠吗?”现今的传道,总是将恩典当作是无功而得的恩惠给予所有人。难道圣经真是这样表明恩典的吗?还是这只是一个危险的虚传呢?因为我们得救是靠着恩典,所以我们最好还是从真理中寻找答案,真理的事实是:

1)挪亚是圣经里第一个蒙恩典的人。我们在创世纪6:8里读到,“惟有挪亚在耶和华眼前蒙恩。”我们必须学习挪亚在上帝眼前蒙恩的原因,所以现在我们要问,为何惟有挪亚蒙上帝的恩呢?下一节就告诉了我们答案:“ 挪亚的后代记在下面。挪亚是个义人,在当时的世代是个完全人.【挪亚与 神同行】。”(创世纪6:9)换句话说,挪亚在上帝眼前蒙恩(或恩典),是因为他是一个与上帝同行的义人。约翰福音14:23,主耶稣说:“人若爱我,就必遵守我的道,我父也必爱他,并且我们要到他那里去,与他同住。” 当主耶稣和天父上帝与你一同建造家园时,你就可以确定【你真是与上帝同行】。 这就是挪亚在上帝眼前蒙恩(或恩典)的原因。可是,当时的其他人却都没有像挪亚那样做。

2)同样被说到的还有罗得,他是圣经里第二个在上帝眼前蒙恩的人。创世纪19:19,罗得说:“你仆人已经在你眼前蒙恩,你又向我显出莫大的慈爱救我的性命。”圣经表明罗得是一个义人,与住在所多玛的其他人不同。事实上,罗得那时在话语上也都是义的。如果上帝搭救义人罗得,是因他为不法之人污秽的生命感到伤痛(彼得后书2:7-8 只搭救了那常为恶人淫行忧伤的义人罗得。因为那义人住在他们中间,看见听见他们不法的事,他的义心就天天伤痛),那么像挪亚一样,罗得能在上帝眼前蒙恩(或恩典),也是因为他是义人。

3)我们读到诗篇84:11:“因为耶和华 神是日头、是盾牌,要赐下恩惠和荣耀。祂未尝留下一样好处,不给那些行动正直的人。”根据这节经文,上帝会将恩典、恩惠一样的益处,赐给行动正直的人。

4)彼得清楚地阐明,恩典不是无功而得的恩惠,宣告这个真理是在彼得前书5:5(你们众人也都要以谦卑束腰、彼此顺服,因为 神阻挡骄傲的人,【赐恩给谦卑的人】)。重申真理:上帝是将恩典赐给谦卑的人,而不是骄傲的人。如果恩典真是无功而得的恩惠,那么即便是骄傲的人也应该会有,但真理表明他们是得不到的,上帝阻挡骄傲的人。

5)基督徒靠着对上帝有行动的信心,才能进入恩典中。罗马书5:2说,“我们因信,得进入现在所站的这恩典中”。

6)第六个关于圣经恩典的事实,就是真基督徒可以从恩典中坠落,以致基督与其毫无益处。加拉太5:2-4 “我保罗告诉你们,若受割礼,基督就与你们无益了。我再指着凡受割礼的人确实地说,他是欠着行全律法的债。你们这要靠律法称义的,是与基督隔绝,从恩典中坠落了。”通过察考圣经我们看到,恩典特殊赐予挪亚和罗得,是因他们是义人,而上帝也是按照这种特有的方式,将恩惠和恩典授予谦卑的人,却阻挡骄傲的人。我们也是靠着有行动的信心得以进入恩典中,但是后来,我们也能从恩典中坠落,以致基督与我们毫无益处了。因此,恩典显明不是授予所有人(包括醉汉、奸淫者、盗贼、说谎者、同性恋等)的无功而得的恩惠,要想得到这得救的恩典,你就必须谦卑、远避偶像,在你的生命中惟独侍奉永生的真神。不要被假传道者和瞎眼领路的,或任何形式的永蒙保障(诸如一次得救永远得救等)一类的假道所欺骗,基督徒从恩典中坠落,进而失去了他或她的救恩,这样的事情是有可能发生的。

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,要想承受上帝的国,我们对主耶稣的话语就必须至死忠心和至死服从。

Is Grace really Unmerited Favour?

Is Grace “Unmerited Favour”? In our days grace is always presented to people as unmerited favour. Is it really what is revealed about grace in the Bible? Or is that portrayal of a Dangerous misrepresentation. Since we are save by Grace we better learn the truth, here are the facts:

1) Noah was the first person in the Bible to get grace. We read of this in Genesis 6:8 “But Noah found FAVOUR in the eyes of the LORD”. We must learn why Noah found favour in the eyes of the LORD? Now we must ask “WHY” did he found favour in GOD’s eyes. The next verse tells us why. It says “This is the account of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and【 he walked with GOD】” (Gen. 6:9). In other words Noah found favour or grace in GOD’s eyes because he was a righteous man, who was blameless and walked with GOD. In John 14:23 JESUS said “Anyone who loves ME will obey MY teaching. MY FATHER will love them, and WE will come to them and make OUR home with them”. When JESUS and GOD the FATHER makes their home with you, you can be sure【 you are truly walking with GOD】. That’s the reason why Noah found favour or grace in eyes of the LORD. And the other back then did not.

2) The same can be said about Lot, the second person the Bible to find grace in GOD’s eyes. In Gen. 19:19 Lot said “Your servant has found favour in YOUR eyes, and YOU have shown great kindness to me in sparing my life . . .”. The Bible shows that Lot was also a righteous person unlike the others living in Sodom. In fact Lot at his time being righteous with his words. And if GOD rescued Lot, a RIGHTEOUS man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men, (2 Pet 2:7 But God also rescued Lot out of Sodom because he was a righteous man who was sick of the shameful immorality of the wicked people around him.8 Yes, Lot was a righteous man who was tormented in his soul by the wickedness he saw and heard day after day). Hence, just like with Noah, Lot found favour or grace with GOD because he was a righteous person.

3) In Psalm 84:11 we read “For the LORD GOD is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows FOVOUR and HONOUR; no good thing does HE withhold from those whose walk is blameless”. According to that verse the good things GOD will give includes grace or favour and such comes to the ones whose walk is blameless.

4) Peter wrote about grace and clearly stated it is NOT unmerited favour by declaring this truth found in 1 Pet 5: 5. “And all of you dress yourselves in humility as you relate to one another, for GOD opposes the proud but【 gives GRACE to the HUMBLE”】. Again the truth is GOD give grace to the HUMBLE but not the proud. If grace was unmerited favour, even the proud would get it, but they don’t. GOD opposes the proud.

5) Christians gain access into GRACE by their faith. Rom 5:2 says “We have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand”.

6) The sixth fact about Biblical grace is a true Christian can fall from grace to the point where CHRIST is of no benefit at all. Gal 5:2-4 says “2 Listen! I, Paul, tell you this: If you are counting on circumcision to make you right with GOD, then CHRIST will be of no benefit to you.3 I’ll say it again. If you are trying to find favour with GOD by being circumcised, you must obey every regulation in the whole Law of Moses.4 For if you are trying to make yourselves right with GOD by keeping the law, you have been cut off from CHRIST! You have fallen away from GOD’s grace”. In review we have seen where grace were given specifically to Noah and Lot because they were righteous which is a typical way GOD grants favour and grace was also given to the humble and withheld from the proud. We also enter grace by faith but afterward, we can fall from grace to the point where CHRIST is of no value at all. Grace therefor is clearly not unmerited favour which is granted to every person including the drunkard, the adulterer, the thief, liars, homosexual etc. To get saving grace you must humble yourself and turn away from idols you have in your live to serve the true and living GOD. Don’t be deceived by false preachers and blind guides or any form of eternal security (ones save always save) preaching. It is possible for the Christians to fall from grace and lose his/her salvation.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

To inherit the Kingdom of GOD we must remain faithful and obedient to the WORD of JESUS up to the point of death.

发表于 3-4-2015 11:33:19|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
总要披戴主耶稣基督

总要披戴主耶稣基督,不要为肉体安排,去放纵私欲(罗马书13:14)

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,在你的生命里,有没有一些事是你至今仍想停止去做的呢?可能是不被上帝悦纳的某种行为、不良嗜好或坏的态度。正如伊甸园里,亚当和夏娃因他们的罪而赤身露体,需要用衣遮盖一样,我们也需要遮盖,好保守我们远避罪恶。而当你披戴主耶稣基督来遮盖自己,你就能够强有力地抵挡一切试探。

那么怎样才能披戴耶稣基督呢?

与你平常穿衣一样。当你接受耶稣作为你的救主,并靠着有行动的信心服从祂的命令,那么你就蒙祂的宝血所遮盖和洁净了。你得蒙修复和重造,然后你就会只让上帝的话语覆盖你的头脑、只让真理覆满你的耳朵、只看上帝所悦纳的、只讲上帝的道和造就人的话,并爱人如己。我们都知道,幼儿需要人帮助他们穿衣,而我们作为灵上的婴孩也是如此,我们需要信靠耶稣基督,付出全部的努力来跟从祂,并要降服于基督的灵。这基督的灵,就是圣灵,是帮助你披戴耶稣基督的。当你披戴着基督时,就能强有力地抵挡一切试探,坚定行进在上帝为你计划的得胜之路上。

使我认识基督,晓得祂复活的大能,并且晓得和祂一同受苦,效法祂的死(腓立比3:10)  

Clothe yourselves with the LORD JESUS CHRIST

Romans 13:14 Rather, clothe yourselves with the LORD JESUS CHRIST, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.

Is there something in your life that you would like to put a stop to today? Maybe it's a certain behaviour, addiction, or bad attitude that isn't pleasing to GOD? Just as Adam and Eve were exposed in their sin and needed to be clothed in the Garden, we need to clothe ourselves to protect us from sin. When you "clothe yourself" with the LORD JESUS CHRIST, you will be strong against temptation.

How do you clothe yourself with JESUS CHRIST?

In the same way you cover yourself in the natural with clothing. When you receive JESUS as your LORD and SAVIOUR, and in faith obey HIS commands then you are covered and cleansed by HIS blood. You are restored and renewed. Then, cover your mind with the WORD of GOD. Cover your ears by listening to the WORD. Cover your eyes by watching only what is pleasing to the LORD. Cover your mouth by speaking the WORD and encouraging those around you and love your neighbour as yourself. Small children need help to dress up, so do we as spiritual children, therefore you need to believe in JESUS CHRIST, make every attempt to follow HIM and surrender to the SPIRIT of CHRIST. It is the SPIRIT of CHRIST - the HOLY SPIRIT, who will help you be clothed with JESUS CHRIST. As you cover yourself with CHRIST, you will be strong against temptation, and you will walk in the victory the LORD has planned for you!

Philippians 3:10 I want to know CHRIST—yes, to know the power of HIS resurrection and participation in HIS sufferings, becoming like HIM in HIS death,

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-4-2015 19:28:15|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

与上帝亲密交通

只是我先前以为与我有益的,我现在因基督都当作有损的。不但如此,我也将万事当作有损的,因我以认识我主基督耶稣为至宝。我为祂已经丢弃万事,看作粪土,为要得着基督;并且得以在祂里面,不是有自己因律法而得的义,乃是有信基督的义,就是因信 神而来的义。使我认识基督,晓得祂复活的大能,并且晓得和祂一同受苦,效法祂的死(腓立比3:7-10)

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,上帝创造男人和女人,是要让他们与自己有一个亲密的关系。与上帝有亲密的交通,是从亚当和夏娃开始享有的,这就意味着后世的我们也应该是享有的。然而,罪恶进入世界之后,一切就都改变了。上帝的原意是要与人类有亲密的关系,但被罪恶破坏了,而人类后代又将破损的关系继承下来。

可是,众所周知,这却不是故事的结局。后来,上帝差遣祂的儿子为救赎我们而死在十字架上,我们的罪才得蒙赦免,并且与上帝破损的关系才得蒙修复。透过基督里的信心,我们蒙上帝收纳为儿女,永远地属于祂,这正是祂创世之初的本意。上帝供给我们所需的一切,使我们与祂的关系能够更为亲密。

那么,得救之后发生了什么呢?新基督徒没有去更深地探究。可能有些人渐渐偏离了起初对上帝的热心,使读经或小组聚会未能定期开展。也可能有些人设法要专注上帝的话语,却又让世上的琐事分散了心智。随着时间的推移,有的基督徒便满足于舒适和普通的生活。可悲的是,他们将失去上帝想要赐予的更美的生命。但那些将主耶稣放在生命首要位格的基督徒,就会拥有与上帝的深切关系,是世上的任何关系都无法相比的。

与上帝的亲密交通,使大卫王的心就像饱足了骨髓肥油(诗篇63:5我的心就像饱足了骨髓肥油,我也要以欢乐的嘴唇赞美你)。而保罗视自己的成就,根本就无法与认识主耶稣的宝贵相比(腓立比3:8不但如此,我也将万事当作有损的,我以认识我主基督耶稣为至宝)。  

Communion with GOD

Philippians 3: 7 But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of CHRIST. 8 What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing CHRIST JESUS my LORD, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain CHRIST 9 and be found in HIM, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in CHRIST—the righteousness that comes from GOD on the basis of faith. 10 I want to know CHRIST—yes, to know the power of HIS resurrection and participation in HIS sufferings, becoming like HIM in HIS death,

GOD created men and women to be in a relationship with HIM. The type of communion Adam and Eve first enjoyed with HIM was meant for us as well. Then sin entered the world and everything changed. GOD’s intended intimate relationship with mankind was broken, and it has been passed down through the generations in that damaged condition.

But, as we know, that’s not the end of the story. GOD sent HIS SON JESUS to die in our place so our sins might be forgiven and our relationship with HIM restored. Through faith in CHRIST, we are adopted into GOD’s family and belong to HIM forever—just as HE originally meant for it to be. HE has provided us with everything we need to experience intimacy with HIM.

So what happens if, following salvation, new believers never go deeper? Some may drift away from their initial zeal for the LORD, failing to make Bible reading or small group gatherings on a regular occurrence. Perhaps others try to focus on the LORD but allow earthly matters to distract them. Over time, some Christians settle for what’s comfortable and familiar. Sadly, they will miss out on the deep contentment GOD wanted to provide. Yet those who make JESUS the priority of their life will have a deepening relationship that transcends any earthly one.

Communion with GOD made King David “fully satisfied as with the richest of foods” (Ps. 63: 5 I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you.). Paul viewed his accomplishments as nothing in comparison with “the surpassing value of knowing CHRIST JESUS” (Phil 3:8). Draw near to your FATHER, and experience the blessings of knowing HIM.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-4-2015 13:55:54|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

靠着信心走下船

彼得说:“主,如果是你,请叫我从水面上走到你那里去。”耶稣说:“你来吧。”彼得就从船上下去,在水面上走,要到耶稣那里去(马太福音14:28-29)

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,“害怕犯错”的思想,很容易就会使你不能靠着信心向前迈进。你会用你全部的时间来疑惑:如果这样做,是有信心,还是“鲁莽”呢?如果我靠着信心去做,可是之后发现错过了上帝的旨意,那怎么办?

不要担心!上帝决对能够处理好你所犯的任何错误(但不要明知故犯)。我之所以知道,是因为我曾犯了太多的过错。当我犯了错,我就会来到上帝的跟前认罪并寻求祂的帮助,祂便会告诉我:“持守我的话语,儿子,让我们一起来战胜它。”我们一直都是在这样做。

如果你坚定持守上帝的话语,并且以赤诚和信心遵照而行,那么无论你犯了多少愚蠢的错误,主耶稣都决不会让你失望。这是主耶稣在彼得从船上走到海里的那晚,亲自证实的。

你有没有停下来细想过那次事件?彼得从船上走到海里之前,并没有先祷告或寻求上帝的旨意,而是头脑一热,便脱口而出:“主,如果是你,请叫我从水面上走到你那里去。”

这时,主耶稣应该怎么说?祂决不会说:“不,不是我。”我猜祂会说:“你现在要先等等,因为你还没有足够的信心能够离开船,所以你最好还是待在船上,否则你肯定会淹死。”

可事实上,主耶稣并没有这样对彼得说(祂是要彼得懂得,任何事都要靠信心而做),当然祂也不会这样对你说。如果你要靠着信心走下船、行在海上,那么主耶稣就会与你一同走下船,当你开始下沉时,祂会救起你。如果需要,祂还会扶持你走回船上。

所以冒险“鲁莽”一回,好过待在疑惑的船上浪费你的生命!如果你走下了船,只是在你快沉下水时,呼求上帝:“求您救我!”

不要让恐惧阻止你迈出信心的脚步,来吧,今天就走下那条船!

研经:马太福音14:22-33
14:22 耶稣随即催门徒上船先渡到那边去,等祂叫众人散开。  
14:23 散了众人以后,祂就独自上山去祷告。到了晚上,只有祂一人在那里。  
14:24 那时船在海中因风不顺,被浪摇撼。  
14:25 夜里四更天,耶稣在海面上走,往门徒那里去。  
14:26 门徒看见他在海面上走,就惊慌了,说:“是个鬼怪。”便害怕,喊叫起来。  
14:27 耶稣连忙对他们说:“你们放心,是我,不要怕。”  
14:28 彼得说:“主,如果是你,请叫我从水面上走到你那里去。”  
14:29 耶稣说:“你来吧。”彼得就从船上下去,在水面上走,要到耶稣那里去。
14:30 只因见风甚大,就害怕,将要沉下去,便喊着说:“主阿,救我。”  
14:31 耶稣赶紧伸手拉住他说:“你这小信的人哪,为甚么疑惑呢?”  
14:32 他们上了船,风就住了。  
14:33 在船上的人都拜祂说:“你真是 神的儿子了。”  

Step Out of the Boat

Matthew 14: 28 “LORD, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.” 29 “Come,” HE said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward JESUS.

It's easy to be so afraid of making a mistake that you never get around to stepping out on faith. You can spend all your time wondering, "Is this faith? Or is it presumption? What if I exercise my faith for something and find out later I've missed GOD's will?"

Don't worry. GOD can handle any mistake you can make. I know because I've made plenty of them. When I did, I'd just go to the LORD and HE'd tell me, "Stay on the WORD, son. Together we'll overcome this thing." And we always did.

If you act on the WORD out of the sincerity and faith of your heart and you steadfastly stay with the WORD, JESUS will never let you down...no matter how many dumb mistakes you make. HE proved that the night Peter jumped out of the boat in the middle of the lake.

Have you ever stopped to think about that incident? Peter hadn't been praying or seeking GOD's will before he did that (got down out of the boat and walked on the water). On impulse he just blurted out, "LORD, if it's YOU tell me to come to YOU on the water."

What was JESUS supposed to say? HE couldn't very well say, "It's not ME." I suppose HE could have said, "Wait a minute now. You don't have the faith to get out here. You'd better stay in that boat or you're going to drown for sure."

But HE didn't say that to Peter--and HE won't say it to you. If you want to get out and walk by faith, HE will get out there with you and pick you up when you start sinking. HE will walk you back to the boat if HE has to.

It's better to risk being presumptuous than to waste your life in the boat of unbelief! If you have to, just dive into the water and say, "GOD, help me!"

Don't let fear keep you from taking that step of faith. Come on, get out of the boat today!

Scripture Study:  Matthew 14:22-33

JESUS Walks on the Water

22 Immediately JESUS made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of HIM to the other side, while HE dismissed the crowd. 23 After HE had dismissed them, HE went up on a mountainside by HIMSELF to pray. Later that night, HE was there alone, 24 and the boat was already a considerable distance from land, buffeted by the waves because the wind was against it. 25 Shortly before dawn JESUS went out to them, walking on the lake. 26 When the disciples saw HIM walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a ghost,” they said, and cried out in fear. 27 But JESUS immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.” 28 “LORD, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.” 29 “Come,” HE said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward JESUS. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “LORD, save me!” 31 Immediately JESUS reached out HIS hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” HE said “why did you doubt?” 32 And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. 33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped HIM, saying, “Truly YOU are the SON of GOD.”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 11-4-2015 20:25:48|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层

上帝会垂听

我们若照祂的旨意求甚么,祂就听我们,这是我们向祂所存坦然无惧的心。既然知道祂听我们一切所求的,就知道我们所求于祂的无不得着(约翰一书5:14-15)

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,在你祷告时有没有突然就不安起来,感觉上帝好像根本没有垂听?

其实,我们每个人都会有这样的经历。无力地重复着相同的祷告内容,心里半是相信上帝垂听了,又半是怀疑。

今天我要告诉你一个方法,能够使你一劳永逸地坚确不疑。但是我要提醒你,我不会拍着你的肩膀向你保证,你以前所有怀疑又自我的祷告,上帝都会垂听。不,上帝不会,祂只承诺会垂听符合祂的旨意的祷告。使徒约翰说,当你按照上帝的旨意祷告时,就会知道你的请愿是祂所想的。

请愿书的定义是:将请求以正式的格式,写给拥有某种权柄的最高长官。而当你要为一些重要的事情求告上帝时,这正是你需要做的。

怎样写好一个与上帝的旨意保持一致的请愿书呢?

首先,你要下工夫研究请愿书的内容。从圣经里察考适用你自身情况的经文,将其作为请愿书的基础。

然后,你要跪下来向圣灵请教,让圣灵帮助你进一步完成请愿书的细节。最好的作法就是,多用时间来全心恳切地向上帝祷告,期盼祂将细节从祂的心显明在你的心里。上帝想让你懂得祂的旨意,所以在你祷告时,要细心聆听。

最后,记录下来。把适用你情况的每节经文都一一记下来,并把从圣灵听来的细节也记下来。然后,整理这些信息,写成一个正式的书面请愿。

慢慢来,让圣灵带领你祷告,让祂显明给你的真理住在你里面,并且运作起来。牢记你的请愿书,当你准备好了时,就向上帝呈上。

相信我,上帝必会垂听。

GOD will Be Listening

1 John 5:14-15

14 This is the confidence we have in approaching GOD: that if we ask anything according to HIS will, HE hears us. 15 And if we know that HE hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of HIM.

Have you ever been in prayer and suddenly had the disturbing sensation that GOD simply isn't listening?

It's happened to all of us. We limp along praying the same old prayers, half-hoping those prayers are heard and half-suspecting they're not.

Today I want to show you how to resolve that dilemma once and for all. But let me warn you, I'm not going to slap you on the back and assure you GOD will listen to any old doubtful, self-centred thing you say to HIM. HE won't. HE's only promised to listen to prayers that are prayed according to HIS will. The Apostle John says when you pray like that, you'll know that you have the petitions you desire of HIM.

The word petition is defined as "a formal written request addressed to a sovereign superior of a particular right or grace," and that's exactly what you need when you're praying about something serious.

How do you put together a solid petition, one that's in line with the will of GOD?

First, you have to roll up your sleeves and dig into the written Word. Find scriptures that apply to your situation and make those the foundation for your petition.

Then get on your knees and consult with the HOLY SPIRIT. Let HIM help you develop your petition in detail. The best way to do that is to spend time praying to GOD whole heartedly and sincerely. Expect GOD to reveal things from HIS heart to yours. HE wants you to know HIS will. So, while you're praying, listen!

Last of all, write it down. Make a formal written request by writing down every scripture you found. Also, as you're listening to the HOLY SPIRIT for the details, write down the impressions and ideas HE gives you.

Take your time. Let the HOLY SPIRIT develop your prayer. Let the truth HE reveals to you settle in and begin to work in you. Get your petition firmly in mind, then when you're ready, present it to GOD.

Believe me, HE will be listening.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表