新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1646|回复: 6

【脱离诅咒Free From the Curse】

[复制链接]
发表于 20-4-2015 14:58:35|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
脱离诅咒

基督既为我们受了咒诅,就赎出我们脱离律法的咒诅。因为经上记着“凡挂在木头上都是被咒诅的。”(加拉太3:13)   

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,你知道这件事:撒旦化作蛇找到亚当的妻子,诱骗她悖逆上帝。虽然亚当没受到诱骗,但是他却跟着妻子一起违背上帝的命令。

撒旦进到伊甸园的那天,他根本没有任何能力。他要偷偷摸摸地进来,甚至不敢直接对亚当讲话,只是对亚当的妻子,夏娃讲话。

亚当那时就站在妻子身边,他应该立刻把撒旦踢出去,可是他没有这么做。相反,他背弃上帝吩咐的命令,做了撒旦叫夏娃去做的事。当他和夏娃按撒旦说的去做时,就使撒旦作了他们的主(罗马书6:16岂不晓得你们献上自己作奴仆,顺从谁就作谁的奴仆么?或作罪的奴仆,以至于死;或作顺命的奴仆,以至成义)。

当亚当顺从了撒旦时,他便将上帝赐给人类的权柄交给了撒旦。当他使撒旦作了这个世界非法的统治者,顷刻间,一切就都改变了。因他一人的罪,死就临到了众人(罗马书5:12这就如罪是从一人入了世界,死又是从罪来的,于是死就临到众人,因为众人都犯了罪)。

地球和其上的万物,也立时受到了诅咒。

你会问:“难道今后我们永远都要活在诅咒之下吗?上帝不能为此做些什么吗?”

上帝能做,并且祂已经做了!祂为我们差下了救主耶稣。祂透过主耶稣,救赎我们脱离咒诅(加拉太3:13)

在你决定让耶稣基督作为你生命之主的那一刻,你就从撒旦的权势下被释放出来,也被赎出脱离了诅咒。但是,我并没有说诅咒就不存在了,它依然存在!环顾四围,你随处可见。虽然诅咒还是存在,可是你却可以选择拥有奉主耶稣之名的权柄,使你能够抵挡诅咒。

上帝做每件事,都是以祂的大爱而做。祂差遣主耶稣救赎你脱离诅咒,接下来就看你了,选择权在你手里。现在,因上帝为你做的一切,你一定要作出正确的选择。

研经:罗马书5:12-21
5:12 这就如罪是从一人入了世界,死又是从罪来的,于是死就临到众人,因为众人都犯了罪。  
5:13 没有律法之先,罪已经在世上。但没有律法,罪也不算罪。  
5:14 然而从亚当到摩西,死就作了王,连那些不与亚当犯一样罪过的也在他的权下。亚当乃是那以后要来之人的预像。  
5:15 只是过犯不如恩赐,若因一人的过犯,众人都死了,何况 神的恩典与那因耶稣基督一人恩典中的赏赐,岂不更加倍的临到众人么?  
5:16 因一人犯罪就定罪,也不如恩赐。原来审判是由一人而定罪,恩赐乃是由许多过犯而称义。  
5:17 若因一人的过犯,死就因这一人作了王,何况那些受洪恩又蒙所赐之义的,岂不更要因耶稣基督一人在生命中作王么?  
5:18 如此说来,因一次的过犯,众人都被定罪;照样,因一次的义行,众人也就被称义得生命了。  
5:19 因一人的悖逆,众人成为罪人;照样,因一人的顺从,众人也成为义了。  
5:20 律法本是外添的,叫过犯显多。只是罪在那里显多,恩典就更显多了。  
5:21 就如罪作王叫人死,照样,恩典也借着义作王,叫人因我们的主耶稣基督得永生。  

Free From the Curse

Galatians 3:13

13 CHRIST redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

You know the story. Satan came to Adam's wife in the form of a serpent and deceived her into disobeying GOD. Adam, although he was not deceived, but he followed suit (follow Eve’s disobedient to GOD’s command).

When Satan came into the Garden that day, he didn't have any power at all. He had to come in like a sneak, not even talking to Adam directly but talking to his wife, Eve

Now Adam was standing there, and he should have kicked Satan out right then. But he didn't. Instead, he set aside the command GOD had given him and did what Satan told Eve to do instead...and when he and Eve did what Satan told them to do, they made Satan their lord (Rom. 6:16 Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone to obey him as slaves, you are slaves to the one whom you obey--whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?).

In following what Satan told them to do, Adam gave Satan the authority that GOD had given man. He made Satan the illegitimate ruler of the earth. Immediately things changed. Through one man's trespass, death passed to all men (Rom. 5:12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—).

The earth and everything in it was suddenly cursed.

"Okay," you say, "are we to live under this curse for the rest of our lives? Wasn't there anything GOD could do?"

HE could and HE did! HE sent JESUS. Through JESUS, HE set us free from the curse (Gal. 3:13).

The moment you choose to make JESUS CHRIST LORD of your life, you were delivered from the lordship of Satan. You were redeemed from the curse. I didn't say the curse wasn't out there anymore. It is! You can see it all around you. But now you have a choice. You have authority over it in the NAME of JESUS, so you can stand against it.

GOD's done everything that love can do. HE sent JESUS to redeem you from the curse. The rest is up to you. The choice is yours. Now you must appropriate what has already been done for you.

Scripture Study:

Romans 5:12-21
Death Through Adam, Life Through Christ
12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—

13 To be sure, sin was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not charged against anyone’s account where there is no law. 14 Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who is a pattern of the ONE to come.

15 But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did GOD’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, JESUS CHRIST, overflow to the many! 16 Nor can the gift of GOD be compared with the result of one man’s sin: The judgment followed one sin and brought condemnation, but the gift followed many trespasses and brought justification. 17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive GOD’s abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, JESUS CHRIST!

18 Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people. 19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

20 The law was brought in so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more, 21 so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our LORD.

发表于 21-4-2015 19:40:14|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房

十字架

他们就把耶稣带了去。耶稣背着自己的十字架出来,到了一个地方,名叫髑髅地,希伯来话叫各各他。他们就在那里钉祂在十字架上,还有两个人和祂一同钉着,一边一个,耶稣在中间。彼拉多又用牌子写了一个名号,安在十字架上,写的是犹太人的王,拿撒勒人耶稣。有许多犹太人念这名号,因为耶稣被钉十字架的地方与城相近,并且是用希伯来、罗马、希利尼三样文字写的。犹太人的祭司长就对彼拉多说:“不要写犹太人的王,要写祂自己说我是犹太人的王。” 彼拉多说:“我所写的,我已经写上了。”(约翰福音19:17-22)

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,在主耶稣的时代,十字架原本是罗马政府用来处置罪犯死刑的,可是上帝却将它转化为世界各地的基督徒联于一体的象征。十字架作为福音讯息的关键焦点,是我们所相信的、所侍奉的核心。

当我们默想十字架时,就会想到……

【主耶稣和祂的完美生命】。我们的救主离开天国住在地上,成为我们中的一员。在世上时,祂是顺从地完成天父交给祂的工作(约翰福音5:19 耶稣对他们说:“我实实在在的告诉你们,子凭着自己不能作甚么,惟有看见父所作的,子才能作。父所作的事,子也照样作)。因为祂的完美生命,所以惟独祂能够代替我们,为我们的罪承受上帝的审判。

【受难】。为了使我们与上帝和好,基督甘心情愿地走上了十字架,替我们经受痛苦的死。因为祂的牺牲,使我们的罪债得以被偿还。上帝的公义在各各他(髑髅地)被彻底地成全,再也不需要任何进一步的行动。

【复活和升天】。主耶稣被埋葬,三天后,上帝使祂从死里复活。救主在十字架上的牺牲,不仅付清了我们的罪债,也为所有信靠并服从祂的教导的人,打开了去往天国的道路。我们复活的主,曾在地上向众多人显现,然后升天,与祂的天父永远同在。主耶稣战胜了死亡,使我们忠心跟从祂的人也能够在天国永远地与祂同在。

每天我都邀请人们要信靠并服从耶稣基督的命令,因为十字架和发生的一切,就是一个信靠并服从的邀请,对听道者极为重要。事实上,基督在各各他的义行,始终关系着历时历代的基督徒。那么,今天就让我们来感谢救主在十字架上的牺牲吧!

The CROSS

John 19:
17 Carrying HIS own cross, HE went out to the place of the Skull (which in Aramaic is called Golgotha). 18 There they crucified HIM, and with HIM two others—one on each side and JESUS in the middle.

19 Pilate had a notice prepared and fastened to the cross. It read: jesus of nazareth, the king of the jews. 20 Many of the Jews read this sign, for the place where JESUS was crucified was near the city, and the sign was written in Aramaic, Latin and Greek. 21 The chief priests of the Jews protested to Pilate, “Do not write ‘The King of the Jews,’ but that this man claimed to be king of the Jews.”

22 Pilate answered, “What I have written, I have written.”

In JESUS’ day, the cross was used by the Roman government to execute criminals. GOD transformed it into a symbol that unites Christians everywhere. It stands at the heart of what we believe and serves as a central focus of the gospel message.

When we consider the cross, we will think about . . .

JESUS and HIS perfect life. Our SAVIOUR left heaven to dwell on earth and become one of us. While here, HE obediently accomplished the work HIS FATHER had given HIM (John 5: 19 JESUS gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the SON can do nothing by himself; HE can do only what HE sees HIS FATHER doing, because whatever the FATHER does the SON also does.). Because of HIS perfect life, HE alone was qualified to be our substitute and bear GOD’s judgment for our sins.

Crucifixion. CHRIST went willingly to the cross in order to reconcile us to GOD. HE suffered a painful death on our behalf, and through HIS sacrifice, our sin debt has been paid. GOD’s justice was completely satisfied at Calvary. No further action is required.

Resurrection and Ascension. Three days after JESUS was buried, GOD raised HIM from the dead. The SAVIOUR’s sacrifice on the cross was accepted as payment for our sins, and the way to heaven was opened for all who trust and obey JESUS’ teachings. Our resurrected LORD, having appeared on earth to many people, ascended to live forever with HIS FATHER. JESUS conquered death and made it possible for us to dwell in heaven with HIM eternally.

Every day I invite people to place their faith and obedient in JESUS CHRIST’s commands. Because of the cross and what happened there, such an invitation has great value to the hearer. In fact, the events of Calvary continue to be relevant to Christians of all ages. Take time today to thank the LORD for the cross.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-4-2015 16:52:27|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层

上帝在我的生命中应是何等位格?

我是耶和华你的 神,曾将你从埃及地为奴之家领出来。除了我以外,你不可有别的 神(出埃及记20:2-3)
你们要先求祂的国和祂的义,这些东西都要加给你们了(马太福音6:33)

上帝在你的生命中应是何等位格?

对有些人来说,金钱变得最为重要。他们崇拜金钱,这就意味着他们把大多数的时间、精力和注意力都投在赚钱和花钱上,他们视金钱为能力和声望的关键。

你可能会问:“哦,是在说我拜财富为偶像吗?”那你就自问几个问题吧:

* 每天我花多少时间考虑我的财政生活?比如我的收入、我的账单、我过去和将要买的东西、我的分期付款、我的投资。与之相比,我又用多少时间默想上帝的话语?

* 每周我在工作、购物、玩电脑游戏、看球赛、与朋友喝酒、约会、看电影、处理资金方面的事务上(包括去ATM或银行、与配偶讨论经费预算、支出计划、存款结算)会花费多少时间?与之相比,我又用多少时间来祷告、读经,或参加敬拜和赞美上帝的相关活动、向贫困的主内弟兄姊妹伸出援助之手,或与那些迷路的人分享上帝的话语?

* 我是喜欢与家人、朋友讨论热门的股票、新的就业机会、一次海外度假的花销……,还是热衷于与他们探讨我对上帝话语的深刻领悟、上周圣经分享的重要真理、那天圣灵如何帮助了我?这两种谈话,哪一种更能激起你更多的精力、热情和关注?

可能你会说,你在生命的每个领域都信靠上帝。可是当你进行商业交易、采购、投资、参与赚钱机会或更换工作之前,有没有首先求问上帝的意见或先寻求祂的智慧呢?当你的财政生活离弃了上帝时,你就处在把金钱当作偶像的严重危险中。

那么,怎样确保自己不落入这致命的陷阱呢?你可以从专注腓立比4:19,上帝应许会供应你一切所需开始(腓立比4:19 我的 神必照祂荣耀的丰富,在基督耶稣里使你们一切所需用的都充足)。我们每个人都会有很特别的需要,如在情感上、身体上、物质上、精神和灵命上。上帝不但清楚我们的需求(马太福音6:32 这都是外邦人所求的。你们需用的这一切东西,你们的天父是知道的),祂还知道,如果我们完完全全按照祂对我们生命的计划而活,我们的所需必被满足。将与上帝的亲密关系作为你生命的头等大事,那么你就可以确信,上帝会满足你所有的需求。主耶稣告诉我们:“你们要先求祂的国和祂的义,这些东西都要加给你们了”(马太福音6:33)。

Which place should GOD take in my life

Exodus 20:2-3
2 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

3 “You shall have no other gods before me.

Matthew 6:33 But seek first HIS kingdom and HIS righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

What Place should GOD take in your life?

For some, money becomes most important. They worship money, which means that they devote most of their time, energy, and attention to its gain and use. They regard money as the key to power and prestige.

“Oh, says who I worship the idol of wealth?” You may say. But ask yourself these questions:

* How much time do I spend every day thinking about my financial life – my income, my bills, my past and upcoming purchases, my instalments, my investments? In comparison to, how much time do I spend meditating upon GOD’s WORD?

* How much time do I spend every week working, shopping, playing computer games, watching footballs, go drinking with friends, dating, watching movies or dealing with money (Be sure to include trips to ATM and the bank, discussion with your spouse about budgets or spending plans and balancing your checking account.) In comparison, how much time do I spend in prayer, reading Bible or participating in worship and praise related activities and reaching out to needy brothers and sisters? Or sharing the WORD of GOD to those who are lost?

* Am I more like likely to discuss with my family and friends a hot stock tip, or a new business opportunity, or the cost of an overseas holiday . . . or an insight I have into GOD’s WORD, the major truths of last week’s Scripture sharing or a way in which the HOLY SPIRIT has help me during the day? Which conversation is more likely to attract a greater amount of your energy, enthusiasm or concern?

You may say that you trust GOD in every area of your life – but do you ever conduct business transactions, make purchases and investments, and enter into money-making opportunities or changing jobs without first asking GOD’s opinion or seeking GOD’s wisdom? When you leave GOD out of financial life, you are in grave danger of making money your idol.

So how can you make sure you don’t fall into such a deadly trap? You could begin by focusing on Philippians 4:19, where GOD promises to supply all your need (Phil: 4: 19 And my GOD will meet all your needs according to the riches of HIS glory in CHRIST JESUS.). All of us have very specific needs: emotional, physical, material, mental and spiritual. GOD knows that our needs must be met (Matt. 6: 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.) if we are to carry out the complete life plan HE has ordained for us. By making intimacy with GOD your number one priority in life, you can be assured that GOD will meet all those needs. JESUS told us to “Seek you first the kingdom of GOD and HIS righteousness and all these things shall be added to you” (Matt. 6:33)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-4-2015 15:38:42|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
使批评者安静

因为 神的旨意原是要你们行善,可以堵住那糊涂无知人的口(彼得前书2:15)

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,我从亲身经历得知,一旦你是靠着信心服从上帝来生活,那么人们便开始批评你、逼迫你,而这时你的人性反应就是想回击他们。“要教训他们一下,”你很容易会这么想。你认为,如果他们自己尝到被批评的滋味,可能就闭上嘴了。

可是你知道吗?他们不会闭嘴的。你回击的话只会助长他们的气焰,他们会比之前批评得更严重、更大声。

然而,根据上帝的话语,有一个让他们安静的方法。这个方法不是与他们争辩,也不是护卫你自己,而是你保持安静,并且坚持行善,按照上帝的呼召而行。

主耶稣在世时,曾受到宗教派最严重刻薄的批评,可是祂不但从未回击,反而如使徒行传所讲,只是行善(使徒行传10:38 神怎样以圣灵和能力膏拿撒勒人耶稣,这都是你们知道的。祂周流四方行善事,医好凡被魔鬼压制的人,因为 神与祂同在)。

当人们践踏你信心的生命时,你要效法主耶稣,只坚持祝福他们。坚持为那些被魔鬼压制的人祷告,使他们得蒙释放;坚持按手为病残的人祷告,使他们得蒙医治;坚持按照上帝的呼召而行。

你这样做会激怒魔鬼,因为他的根本目的是使你对上帝的国度毫无用处。他想让你陷入批评的包围中,使你分心,无法专注上帝赐给你的任务,他实在想要让你放弃上帝的国。

不要按魔鬼所想的去做!相反,你要跟从提摩太后书3:14的指示,“将你所学习的、所确信的存在心里”;坚持行善、坚持以有行动的信心生活,以致堵住那些糊涂无知人的口。当他们无知的言语逐渐消失时,你会站立得更加稳固。

Silence the Critics

(1 Peter 2:15) "For so is the will of GOD, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men."

I know from personal experience that when people start to criticize you and persecute you because you live an obedience life by faith, your natural human response is to want to strike back. It's easy to want to start dishing out a little criticism of your own. "Maybe if they get a taste of their own medicine, they'll shut their mouths," you think.

But you know what? They won't. Your words will just add fuel to their fire and they'll criticize you harder and louder than they did before.

According to the WORD of GOD, however, there is a way to silence them. Not by arguing with them. Not by defending yourself. But by keeping quiet and continuing to do the good works GOD has called you to do.

JESUS was highly criticized by the religious establishment of HIS day. But HE never fought back. Instead, Acts 10:38 says He simply went about doing good. (Acts 10:38 how GOD anointed JESUS of Nazareth with the HOLY SPIRIT and power, and how HE went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because GOD was with HIM.)

When people start riding you about living the faith life, be like JESUS and just keep on blessing people. Keep on praying for folks who are oppressed by the devil and get them delivered. Keep on laying hands on the sick and get them healed. Keep on doing what GOD has called you to do.

That will aggravate the devil because his primary purpose is to make you ineffective for the kingdom of GOD. He wants you to get wrapped up in the criticism. He wants to distract you, to get your mind off the job GOD has given you. He really wants you to quit.

Don't do it! Instead, follow the instructions in 2 Timothy 3:14 and "continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of." Silence the ignorant criticisms of men by continuing to do good and by continuing to live by faith. And when all their foolish words have faded away, you'll still be standing strong.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-4-2015 18:43:13|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层

你为何静默不语呢?
行诡诈的,你为何看着不理呢?恶人吞灭比自己公义的,你为何静默不语呢?(哈巴谷1:3
亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,我们可能渴望一个这样的世界:当有不公正的事情发生时,上帝立刻就进行审判。但是,我们所处的世界并不是这样(即或是这样的世界,我们本身也不见得会比人做得好,能活得长久)。不过,在上帝的时间里,祂必定会审判所有的恶,也会赏赐一切的善。
Why do you hold your tongue?
Why do you look on those who deal treacherously , and hold your tongue when the wicked devours a person more righteous than he ?Habakkuk 1:13
Dear Brothers and Sisters ,
We might prefer a world where GOD instantly judges every wrong , but that is not the world we have (nor would any of us long survive in it). Yet in HIS time , HE will certainly judge all evil and reward all good.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-4-2015 17:43:22|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层

你为何使我看见罪孽
你为何使我看见罪孽?你为何看着奸恶而不理呢?(哈巴谷1:3
亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,当我们只盯住四围的罪孽和奸恶时,很快会变得越来越气馁、忧虑和困惑。可是上帝不要我转移注意力,只要我们专注祂,然后我们就能抵挡那些邪恶。
Why do YOU show me iniquity
Why do YOU show me iniquity and cause me to see trouble ? (Habakkuk 1:3)
Dear Brothers and Sisters , When we focus on the sin and trouble around us ,we quickly grow discouraged , anxious and confused. GOD does not want us to look away ,but to look toward HIM and then do what we can to address the evil.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-4-2015 15:50:43|来自:北京 | 显示全部楼层
铭记谨守所写的

祂对我说,将这默示明明地写在版上,使读的人容易读(哈巴谷书2:2)

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,上帝告诉耶利米,要将这默示明明地写在版上,使读的人容易读(或作:随跑随读)(哈巴谷书2:2)

上帝也指示以色列的王,要抄录祂的话语(申命记17:18)。上帝为什么吩咐他们这么做?原因很简单,就是我们所写下的,就要铭记谨守。

we remember what we write

Habakkuk 2:2
Write the vision and make it plain on tables, that he may run who reads it.

GOD told Jeremiah,” Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you”(Jer.30:2).

GOD also instructed Israel’s kings to copy HIS WORD(Deut.17:18). Why? It’s simple : we remember what we write.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表