新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2283|回复: 0

【狮城论坛】曾经有一个新加坡女生狠批那些怕丢饭碗的新加坡人

[复制链接]
发表于 30-9-2015 19:41:46|来自:上海徐汇区 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
编者按:相信大家都能感受到近几年新加坡政府对于外来人口的收紧力度,尤其是今年为了安抚公民迎接大选,新加坡人力部接连出了许多政策太高了学习、工作、移民新加坡的门槛。
[attach][/attach]
小编想说一位新加坡女生的故事,她是一位莱佛士女中高才生,2004年新加坡O水准考试(10个A1)在全国名列前茅。曾因双语流利而获颁总理书籍奖,还能说一口流利的法语。她的父亲是新加坡宏茂桥集选区议员。拥有这样优秀的成绩以及家庭背景,应该没有人会否认黄淑敏属于新加坡教育制度培养出的未来精英。但由于她在2006年的一篇言辞激烈的博客而成为很多人口诛笔伐的对象。
[attach][/attach]
缘由是因为一位叫Derek Wee先生在新加坡海峡时报论坛上发表了一篇针对新加坡李显龙总理谈话的感想。李显龙谈话的内容是召唤所有年轻一代的新加坡人,效忠于国家,使新加坡能发展成为一个经济强国。但Derek认为,李总理对年轻人的召唤,让他这个中年人倍感威胁,他在文章中表达对工作前景的悲观情绪,认为政府应进一步了解年长工人担心饭碗不保的忧虑。不巧Derek的这篇文章恰巧被黄淑敏看见,黄淑敏对于Derek的看法提出了反对意见,并以十分犀利的字语发表在自己的博客上。她以强烈的语气批评一些年长的新加坡人只会埋怨外国人抢走让自己施展才能的机会,宁可失业,也不愿接受一份店员的工作。她在博客中称Derek为“悲惨的”、“缺乏动力的”、“毫无斗志的众多可怜虫之一”,并说derek是“未受良好教育的中产阶级”。在博客的最后一句,黄淑敏请derek们“从她这个精英面前消失”。
恰巧那时新加坡刚刚发生了一名男子由于家境贫困而跃轨自杀,其妻子闻讯,竟然连去认尸的交通费都没有。这使得黄淑敏的博客更处于风口浪尖。大部分的网上评论都认为黄淑敏是一个傲慢、缺乏同情心的高才生。虽然黄淑敏说的部分内容是冷酷的事实,物竞天择,适者生存,不过言语间缺乏作为精英一代应有的责任感和同情心。
黄淑敏的在她的博客中写道:“偏见是存在的没错,而且这非常令人沮丧,但多数情况下如果雇主选择雇佣其他人而不是你,那是因为其他人比你强”。对于那些担心自己被辞退的中年雇员,黄淑敏认为他们是无病呻吟,黄淑敏在她的博客里写道:“一切都掌握在自己手上,如果你不去争取,那这个年代是不会给你任何回报的。”
这件事已经过去很长时间了,可能很多人已经忘记了。
也许你还想看看黄淑敏的博客原文(她在这件事情发生后,关闭了自己的博客)。
Please, get out of my elite uncaring face.、
mom’s friend sent her some blog post by some bleeding stupid 40-year old singaporean called derek wee (WHY do all the idiots have my surname why?!) whining about how singapore is such an insecure place, how old ppl (ie, 40 and above) fear for their jobs, how the pool of foreign “talent” (dismissively chucked between inverted commas) is really a tsunami that will consume us all (no actually he didn’t say that, he probably said Fouren Talern Bery Bad.), how the reason why no one wants kids is that they’re a liability in this world of fragile ricebowls, how the government really needs to save us from inevitable doom but they aren’t because they are stick-shoved-up-ass elites who have no idea how the world works, yadayadayadayada.
i am inclined – too much, perhaps – to dismiss such people as crackpots. stupid crackpots. the sadder class. too often singaporeans – both the neighborhood poor and the red-taloned socialites – kid themselves into believing that our society, like most others, is compartmentalized by breeding. ridiculous. we are a tyranny of the capable and the clever, and the only other class is the complement.
sad derek attracted more than 50 comments praising him for his poignant views, joining him in a chorus of complaints that climax at the accusation of lack of press freedom because his all-too-true views had been rejected by the straits times forum. while i tend to gripe about how we only have one functioning newspaper too, i think the main reason for its lack of publication was that his incensed diatribe was written in pathetic little scraps that passed off as sentences, with poor spelling and no grammar.
derek, derek, derek darling, how can you expect to have an iron ricebowl or a solid future if you cannot spell?
if you’re not good enough, life will kick you in the balls. that’s just how things go. there’s no point in lambasting the government for making our society one that is, i quote, “far too survival of fittest”. it’s the same everywhere. yes discrimination exists, and it is sad, but most of the time if people would prefer hiring other people over you, it’s because they’re better. it’s so sad when people like old derek lament the kind of world that singapore will be if we make it so uncertain. go be friggin communist, if uncertainty of success offends you so much – you will certainly be poor and miserable. unless you are an arm-twisting commie bully, which, given your whiny middle-class undereducated penchant, i doubt.
then again, it’s easy for me to say. my future isn’t certain but i guess right now it’s a lot brighter than most people’s. derek will read this and brand me as an 18-year old elite, one of the sinners who will inherit the country and run his stock to the gutter. go ahead. the world is about winners and losers. it’s only sad when people who could be winners are marginalised and oppressed. is dear derek starving? has dear derek been denied an education? has dear derek been forced into child prostitution? has dear derek had his clan massacred by the government?
i should think not. dear derek is one of many wretched, undermotivated, overassuming leeches in our country, and in this world. one of those who would prefer to be unemployed and wax lyrical about how his myriad talents are being abandoned for the foreigner’s, instead of earning a decent, stable living as a sales assistant. it’s not even about being a road sweeper. these shitbags don’t want anything without “manager” and a name card.
Please, get out of my elite uncaring face.
[attach][/attach]

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表