新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 3271|回复: 4

[职场] 亚马逊来新加坡面试,有兴趣的可以去试一试,不错的机会。

[复制链接]
发表于 13-6-2016 09:21:08|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

亚马逊的面试侧重算法,如果你有大型电子商务网站开发经验的话,会知道得比较清楚。

面试题目一般是一个简单的需求,当场让面试的人写出实现。在写的过程中,需要注意校验传入变量等细节,面试前两周需要看看常用的数据结构的用法,数据,List,hash,tree等。从网上找找,有些帮助。建议毕业3-5年的,可以去试试,不错的机会。

Good Morning,

Amazon is interested in interviewing you!

We are doing an Interview Event in Singapore and I wanted to see if you'd be interested in attending? Our team of Managers and Engineers would love to meet with you and discuss our opportunities and life as a Software Engineer with Amazon!

We will be in Singapore from June 29th –July 1st.  The jobs I'm hiring for are Senior Software Developers for our Seattle, Washington U.S location. They are permanent/full time roles and you would need to relocate to our Seattle office. We do provide relocation assistance if necessary.阿

If you’re interested, its simple! Please email me your updated CV, complete and pass an online code evaluation, have a quick phone conversation with me and I'll invite you to the event.

Please include the following information with your CV:
• The best phone number to reach you?
• Direct email address?
• What is your citizenship status?
• Are you open to relocating to Seattle, WA (remote work is not an option)?

FAQ:
• What level? We are hiring all levels and this is usually determined at the very end of our interview process.
• When do I need to complete the assessment? We need responses as soon as possible to evaluate and arrange travel.
• Not interested? Tell your friends! (Feel free to forward my contact information)
• What if I'm not looking for a Software Engineer position? Please let me know about that as well. We have other openings too, including Technical Project Manager and Software Development Manager openings and I am happy to put you in touch with the hiring manager.

Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you.

Kelly Rossnagel | Technical Recruiter | Amazon.com
E: [email protected] T: 206.406.2392

发表于 14-6-2016 16:41:28|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
leonet123 发表于 14-6-2016 16:01
多谢。 请问如果面试通过,工作签证会怎么安排?

应该是亚马逊帮忙申请,机票,安家费他们都会给安排。我只是转发信息,分享机会,具体的找他们谈。
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-6-2016 16:01:38|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
多谢。 请问如果面试通过,工作签证会怎么安排?
回复 支持 反对