邮编:
联系人: kevin
电话: -
邮箱:
QQ: -
微信: +6592952753
主页:
价格: $
因我们全家回国,家里的保姆希望找到新的雇主。可以通过MOM政府人力资源部直接转,不需要通过中介,所以佣人和您都不需要付中介费,合同可按惯例。如有意面试她,可以短/微信我,+65 ,(如没有及时回复,请耐心,因我现在在中国)

姓名:Rica
国籍:印尼
年龄:30
工作经验:新加坡>6年
家庭:有一个8岁的女儿,在印尼
英文:很好!
个性:文静型,也会聊聊天
身体:健康,身材身高适中
相貌:较好 ,穿着整洁入时(从身材,穿着,相貌,说话看,以为就是邻家姑娘,一点不像佣人)
服务:做卫生,洗衣服,烫衣服,做饭(可以做猪肉的菜),带孩子,买菜等等
要求:单独房间(Condo/HDB均可);工资650-700新币/月;周日和公共假日休息
可以开始工作的时间:2016年10月17日(星期一)

个人推荐:带孩子(的确带得好,有耐心),如果您的孩子1-3岁,可以放心交给她带。

我给她的推荐信:

Rica works with our family since early 2016. Her main duties include taking care of my one-year old daughter and four-year old son, cooking, cleaning and other general housework. She is a quiet person and very patient with my daughter and son. She can focus on her work, and never uses hand-phone nor Wi-Fi. She takes care of my daughter at night, sometimes prepares milk for my daughter and pacifies her at middle night. She cooks baby food with meat and a number of vegetables with balance of nutrition, and she always feeds my daughter meals with patience, so my daughter develops quite well within short time. Rica also brings my daughter to the children playground in day time and plays with her.

Rica can cook meat (including pork), vegetable, and soup for my wife, son, and me, and several dishes she can cook quite well, and she can also follow cookbook. She gets up around 6:30am and does cleaning, preparing breakfast, and doing washing. She is gentle so makes almost no noise. Rica takes rest on Sundays and public holidays. She usually comes back home on time. If she needs to go out for personal matters, she also asks my permission.

In general, Rica is a nice maid with patience, politeness, hardworking, and discipline. We thanks her for taking care my family, and I particularly recommend her on taking care of young children.

发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
你们原来的合约条件也是这样的?>

要求:单独房间(Condo/HDB均可);工资650-700新币/月;周日和公共假日休息?  合约时长呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表