美容美发: 彩妆香水 
邮编:
联系人: qi
电话:
邮箱:
QQ: -
微信:
主页:
购于paragon escentials,回来发现和试的味道不一样....喷不超过5次,转手,原价200新币,现价195,can nego.

下周四彻底回国,有意的朋友请尽快直接发信息联系,谢谢
IMG_2983.JPG
IMG_2984.JPG
IMG_2986.JPG
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
bought from escentials at paragon.  100% authentic,pls see the receipt.  after I tried it I found it too sweet , I chose a wrong one. So hope anyone who are especially interested it can take it.   welcome to contact.  ask for S$190. just sprayed one time!  It is impossible to choose a favorite in such a stunning and diverse perfume line as Serge Lutens. But if we were pressed to do so, Daim Blond would be at the top of our list. One of Lutens's Eau de Parfum Haute Concentration, it was inspired by the softest of white suedes…Rich and soft, sublimely harmonious and oh-so-very elegant, it is the epitome of haute couture in fragrance. The unexpected bitter sweetness of apricot highlights the buttery softness of suede. Iris and heliotrope, gently powdery, silky-smooth, permeate the scent with a feeling of utter refinement. Cardamom adds a wonderful, delicate piquancy, and the musk note is like a suggestive wink, a naughty smile, a little dirty twist in the impeccably elegant composition. The base is dark and creamy, with an almost nutty undertone…it envelopes the skin like the most expensive glove, glove made of suede so fine and so smooth, it feels like silk on the skin…Charming and irresistible, Daim Blond is a true gem in the Serge Lutens collection of fragrances.  Daim Blond  Notes Iris Pallida, apricot kernel, cardamom from Ceylon, musk, heliotrope, hawthorn
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
+++
回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表