邮编:
联系人: Teacher Wang
电话:
邮箱:
QQ: -
微信:
主页:
价格: $
Hi, I am Mdm Wang. I graduated from Beijing Normal University and Singapore KLC School of Education. I emigrated from China to Singapore more than 20 years ago, and have since worked in areas related to Chinese language education. Over the years, I have helped hundreds of Singapore children build a strong foundation for Chinese language, and improved their Chinese language proficiency. I have received good reviews and feedback from my students and parents alike.

Currently, I specialize in one-on-one Chinese language lessons and tuitions for pre-school, primary and secondary students. My fees are reasonable and I am well familiar with the curricula and examination requirements of Singapore primary and secondary schools. Not only do I conduct my classes seriously, I tailor my lessons according to the needs and ability of each of my students and based on demands of their schools and examinations. I teach my students how to approach Chinese language exam questions, oral and composition. My students will see significant and consistent improvements in their Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing abilities, as well as in their exam results.

<url>http://tuitionchinese.sg</url>
Phone:

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表