邮箱:
QQ: -
微信:
主页:
价格: $
本帖最后由 ur_2nd_home 于 20-12-2017 11:08 编辑

DIRECT flight ONLY (Fly-thru via KL is NOT offered. )  Z2的直航航班,不会也不能经停吉隆坡

SIN 新加坡 21:10 to CEB 宿雾 00:55 CEB 宿雾16:55 to SIN 新加坡 20:30
Travel dates available for voucher redemption are 10 Jan (Wed), 14 Jan (Sun), 15 Jan (Mon) and 17 Jan (Wed).
经亚航确认,目前可兑票日期为1月10号,14号,15号,17号 (比如1月10号去,1月17号回;或者1月14号去,1月17号回)

A possible scenario can be this. Take Thu and Fri (2 days' of leave) and travel from 10 Jan (Wed) to 14 Jan (Sun) and you'll have 4 full days of fun and joy @ Cebu.
如果你(们)想在宿雾或附近(比如巧克力山)耍上4整天,那么这个行程很适合你(们)。你们只需请假2天,就有5天4晚。

As an illustration, two return tickets cost $488 at Air Asia on travel dates 10 - 14 Jan. Out of $488, the base fare for two is $420 and the tax for two is $68. 查询亚航,1月10号去,14号回,2人的基本票价新币420+税费新币68 = 总共新币488
I have TWO (a pair) Return (two-way) ticket vouchers offered at the following prices.
我有2张往返机票券。

I offer you
(a) $120 for ONE return (two-way) ticket voucher       一张120新币
(b)$200 for TWO return (two-way) ticket vouchers     两张200新币

I can be contacted at 9-2-7-8-0-6-2-5.
可以电话咨询相关问题

--------------------------------------- Terms and Conditions (most important)  机票券的使用上的主要条款 ------------------------------The main T&C are already mentioned in my list. For your easy reference, 1. book the tickets at least 7 days before you travel   至少提前7天跟航空公司预定
2. flights fall on Fridays, Eve of PH or PH, cannot be booked (so you still have Mon, Wed and Sun direct flights)  因为不是天天班,目前只能预定周一三日。
3. taxes are to be paid separately to Air Asia when you make your booking [Edited on 7 Dec: to be paid by credit card to Air Asia, I can assist you in case you need.]
相关税费 (据12月16号在亚航网站的查询,2人来回的税费为68新币),你需要在预定机票用信用卡是付给航空公司。

Thank you. Hope the vouchers help you secure your tickets to Cebu (your hometown or your tourist destination). At the same time, I can help you save some $$$ during this peak holiday season so that you may have more to buy Christmas or New Year presents for your loved ones and friends.   

希望能帮你剩下一些银两给家人或朋友买礼物。

Envelope.jpeg T&C P1.jpeg    T&C P2.jpeg
上面的细则条款,其实没什么的了,重点已经归纳成“机票券的使用上的主要条款”上面写明的3点了。

发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
已经出手了

不好意思,手慢无啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则