联系人: Joseph Lee
电话:
邮箱: [email protected]
QQ: -
微信:
主页:
价格: $
本帖最后由 Eruditiolearnin 于 22-6-2019 13:59 编辑

你想成为顶尖人物吗?你想知道在我们教育系统的顶峰是什么感受吗?你渴望成功吗?嗨!我是新加坡国立大学医学院的优秀学生(前十名)和莱佛士书院的校友。我带领一支优秀的导师团队,他们可以帮助您,或者您的孩子爬到学业界的顶端,无论您正在进行什么样的考试/考试。你想要那个梦寐以求成绩吗?还等什么,快联络我们!我的学业一直无可挑剔。我博洽多闻,博闻多识,精通于许多学科。这与我发现的考试技巧,确保了我在考试中的成功。在nus医学院里,我一直保持着我所有医学院校考试的优异成绩(DISTINCTION, 最好的学分)。在我的最后一年考试中,我也是我校的前十名。A水准: 我在H3药物化学中得到了DISTINCTION,H2 数理化都是A。(只有新加坡最顶端的学生才有资格上H3 药物化学课,更不用说考到H3 药物化学最高荣誉)在莱佛士书院,我在H2化学和H2经济学都处于前10名,并且在物理,化学,经济学和数学方面多次获得Dean‘s list(学科里的前5%)。这样的学籍代表我是莱佛士书院里的前3%。你是否想获得类似的成功?你知道你该做什么!我到目前为止已有数十名学生。通过我的考试技巧和指导,我所有的过去的学生都在他们的国家考试中取得了相当大的进步和成功。例如,我之前的JC学生在H2经济学中进步,从D到A。我之前的PSLE学生也达到了262,现在正在莱佛士学院学习,令许多同学羡慕不已。同样,我们的导师也是如此的才学兼优。有些代表新加坡参加国际奥林匹克竞争,或者目前正就读于新加坡国立大学/ 管理大学法学院,Nus医学等等,著名的大学学课...此外,他们所有人都欢迎来自赫赫有名的初级学院,所以他们知道拿到你渴望的A!你也渴望成功吗?那还等什么!联系我们,这将是您做出的最佳决定!

我们的专攻
A水准: 数学,化学,物理,生物学,经济学,地理,历史,文学,GP
O水准: A Math, E math, 化学,物理,生物学, 地理,历史,文学, 英文,
PSLE: 数学,英文,科学
IB
成人英文

我们的价格
PSLE: $30/小时 以上
O水准/IP:$40/小时 以上
A水准/IB:$50/小时 以上
Do you want to be the top in your exams? Do you want to know what it feels like to be at the pinnacle of our education system? Do you crave success?Hi! I am a top student of NUS Medicine  and an alumnus of RJC. I head a team of highly qualified tutors who can help you, or your child to ACE whatever test/exams that's coming up your way.  Do you want that dream score? Hit us up!My academic performance has always been impeccable. I have excellent grasp over numerous subjects. This combined with tricks that I discovered, ensured my success in examinations. In nus medicine, I have consistently maintained the Distinction grade for all my medical school examinations (Distinction is the best possible grade). I am also within the top 10 in my batch for my final year examination. For A levels, I scored 4H2 As in PCME with Distinction in H3 Pharmaceutical Chemistry (only offered to top students who have been excelling consistently in my school)In RJC, I am within the top 10 for prelims In H2 chemistry and H2 economics, and achieved Dean's list  (awarded for been in the top 5% of the batch) in Physics, Chemistry, Economics and Math numerous times. Such grades means that I am in the top 5% of my school.Do you want to have similar success or be even better? You know what to do!I am well versed in tutoring, having had dozens of students so far.  With my examination tricks and guides, all of my past students have achieved considerable improvement and success in their major examinations. For instance, my previous JC student went from a D to A in H2 economics. My previous PSLE student achieved 262, and is now studying at Raffles Institution, to the envy of many of his peers.Similarly, our tutors are as qualified, some of them having achieved gold medals In local Olympiad, represented Singapore for international Olympiad or are currently pursuing a degree in prestigious university courses such as NUS/SMU Law, Nus medicine etc...  Moreover, they have all hailed from prestigious JCs, so they know what it takes to get that A!Want to ACE your exams and be the top scorer you always dreamed of? What are you waiting for! Contact us and it will be the best decision you ever made!Remember, your dreams, we care FYI the rates are as below:PSLE: starting from $20/hrO Level and IP: starting from $30/hrA Level and IB: starting from $40/hr

发表于 半年前|来自:新西兰 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
顶帖!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表