新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: 6646

学习 PSLE 动词词组的利器 - 闪卡来了!PSLE 英语必考知识点,共 250个短语 !新增2020年最新短语!$35/套送货上门

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
动词词组例句

set in 卡片185

But then came a news report that one person had tested positive for Covid-19 in the neighbourhood, and panic set in.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小狮租房
动词词组例句

call on someone to do 卡片95

We have been calling on the government to support us but no funding has materialised.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

brace for 卡片4

Japan is bracing itself for a state of emergency to be put in place for its big cities, like Tokyo and Osaka.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

ward off 卡片59

Markets and offices are being fumigated with smoke from a type of grass called yuzarlik, used in herbal remedies, after the President said burning it would ward off the virus - despite there being no evidence.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

pull through 卡片22

And I'm confident he'll pull through, because if there's one thing I know about this prime minister, he's a fighter. And he'll be back at the helm, leading us through this crisis in short order.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

come up with 卡片79

We, at the railways, thought: how can we contribute? So we came up with this idea and everyone liked it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

tuck into 卡片187

So remember, if you're tucking into a chocolate egg this Easter weekend, you're the latest in a very, very long line of people sharing decorated eggs.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

turn away 例句82

People should wear a mask when going to the market or they will be turned away, says NEA.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Pull through

They would help me to pull through.

That massive support helped me to pull through.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

pore over 卡片169

It was during my subsequent period of convalescence that I pored over the letters.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表