新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: 6646

学习 PSLE 动词词组的利器 - 闪卡来了!PSLE 英语必考知识点,共 250个短语 !新增2020年最新短语!$35/套送货上门

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
动词词组例句

blow away       卡片43

The filmmakers up there, I think for the BBC, and they've seen sort of spectacles all over the world and they were just blown away - they said they've never seen anything like it before.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小狮租房
动词词组例句

come by         卡片18

Loyalty is hard to come by nowadays.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

live up to          卡片194

I was disappointed that university didn't instantly live up to my expectations - and that was with all the normal freshers' week perks.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

pull off               卡片45

Sunny’s faultless performance has, inevitably, prompted a few raised eyebrows from social media users who have questioned whether she could pull off such a show without practice.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

once in a blue moon   卡片74

Despite his years on the road, such generosity only happens once in a blue moon.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

marvel at          卡片49

Ever since, tourists from around the world have come to marvel at its translucent water.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

file into             卡片117

Children, freshly washed and neatly dressed, filed into the grand dining room and sat down at the long benches in silence.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

俚语例句

the final straw       卡片37

The final straw came when he was expelled for hitting a fellow pupil with a chair - it was decided Philip should attend Brookside, some 150 miles away, to “learn some manners”.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

pass out            卡片197

On one occasion he was whipped with a bridle as punishment and passed out from the pain.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

stumble upon        卡片132

Mount seemingly became more emboldened as time went on, carrying out attacks in more public places, where staff members could stumble upon him.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表