新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 26923|回复: 2

Tiktok Sonna 点赞 刷单骗局

[复制链接]
发表于 24-4-2022 08:09:05|来自:广东汕头 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
骗子先发给你一个短信,一定是你最近有玩Tiktok。内容是这样的:TikTok, Congratulates for being invited, for join our team to earn $50-$350 daily work from home , Your code: Y812c Please contact us https://wa.me/+6588617185

你点进去后,就是这样:[22/04 下午2:27] +65 : Okay Let me brieif you about the content of the recruitment
[22/04 下午2:27] +65 : We are Tik-Tok , independent merchant- Fanno SG Group.  We are helping the merchants generating leads and increase revenue through social media marketing. Are you interested to join us ?
[22/04 下午2:36] +65 : Our Sponsors (Tik-Tok , independent merchant- Fanno Instagram, Qoo10, Youtube) have cultivated many blogs/businesses, Our job is to help the merchants increase their fans, click likes, business exposure, and increase popularity and purchased rate of those posts ,  that will lead more fans and consumers to view it.
[22/04 下午2:36] +65 : Your role is to follow the task steps to click like to the certain users of the merchants.
[22/04 下午2:43] +65 : Please fill in the entry information (Interview Form)
name:
Contact information:
work experience:
paynow mobile number

然后就让你进一个群:[22/04 下午2:52] Miss Aprila: @⁨Jonathan Hu⁩ @⁨Dylan Lim⁩ *Welcome to join us, I am Miss Aprila, the group leader*. The tasks in the group are posted by me. If you have any questions you can ask me here. Our daily task distribution time is from *11:30* in the morning to *22:00* in the evening.

*Currently we are doing a previous task, I will post new task in a moment, kindly wait for my instructions and stay updated with the group message.*
[22/04 下午2:52] Miss Aprila: 1.*This is our Part-time Job Group, Posting unnecessary things like emoji, gifs, photos and promotion advertisement is strictly prohibited and Disturbing Members by doing Personal Chat is not allowed.*

2. *We have Fanno Shopping, Qoo10, Amazon and Youtube Task that you need to Like, Comment and subscribe. Task descriptions will be explained later.*

3. *We are helping major Business to increase their Online Presence, increase Sales and make more famous exposure to many peoples. Make them famous and visible to more people.*

4. *If someone damages the reputation of our company and spread false rumors among members we will simply dismiss them.*

5. *If there is anything you don’t understand, you can ask me and I will assist you.*

然后你点赞赚了几个2元后,内容是这样的:*Please read carefully before start doing task to avoid any mistake*

*Fanno Add Cart Task is ready*
*Fanno Add Cart Task Duration is 30 Minutes and Ends at (16:25)*
Fanno Add Cart Task - *Salary for this task SGD2*

*Step 1:* Click This link:  https://bit.ly/3Ouwm3q

*Step 2:* Sign in the Fanno e-Commerce site and *Add the Product in Your cart* ( You don't need to Buy the item, Just add in Cart is okey)  

*Step 3: Take a screenshot of your cart with the product added and send it to Miss. Cindy personally @⁨Cindy⁩  for review, and also send your Paynow or  Bank Details in order to pay your salary.*

*Step 4:* Take a screenshot of the salary receipt and send it to the group for Verification.

*Now start doing the task, please pay attention to the Task End time mentioned as above*
就告诉你升级去刷单,注意:你需要先垫付。内容是这样的:[22/04 下午8:01] Miss Aprila: *Double Salary Membership Task is Available*- *(For any member who wants to do Repurchase task and Double their current salary)*

Task: Double Salary Membership Task
Start Time: 20:00
End Time: 20:50
Double Salary Membership task is the repurchase task which allows you to obtain a Double salary membership card and you can earn 30% commission instantly and will have Double salary for every Like task.
Task contact information: Contact the receptionist for assignment information
✅Task reward: 30% of the principal will be obtained for completing the Repurchase Task, and Like Task’s *salary will be Double.*
✅ Members who complete the Repurchase Task will qualified and become a part of *Double -salary membership.*
✅You can freely choose whether to accept the Repurchase Task or not.
[22/04 下午8:01] Miss Aprila: *Let me explain: The repurchase task is to help merchants increase their sales and ratings to achieve exposure. The product you buy will help to increase sales data in the amazon and merchant can sell more products on the same day, The merchant just needs a sales data. After that they will issue a credit note and refund your money back to you within few minutes and give you 30% commission. You will also receive a Double salary membership and earn double salary every time you complete the task*
[22/04 下午8:01] Miss Aprila: *For example: You will be paid SGD130 if you purchase the task of SGD100. It just takes few minutes to complete the task and get your money back less than 10 minutes.*

*Note : We have Limited position for Double Salary membership task.*
*If you are interested in doing the repurchase task and kindly ask in the group or ask your Receptionist personally for more information.*

然后有另外一个人联系你刷单:[22/04 下午8:01] Miss Aprila: *Double Salary Membership Task is Available*- *(For any member who wants to do Repurchase task and Double their current salary)*

Task: Double Salary Membership Task
Start Time: 20:00
End Time: 20:50
Double Salary Membership task is the repurchase task which allows you to obtain a Double salary membership card and you can earn 30% commission instantly and will have Double salary for every Like task.
Task contact information: Contact the receptionist for assignment information
✅Task reward: 30% of the principal will be obtained for completing the Repurchase Task, and Like Task’s *salary will be Double.*
✅ Members who complete the Repurchase Task will qualified and become a part of *Double -salary membership.*
✅You can freely choose whether to accept the Repurchase Task or not.
[22/04 下午8:01] Miss Aprila: *Let me explain: The repurchase task is to help merchants increase their sales and ratings to achieve exposure. The product you buy will help to increase sales data in the amazon and merchant can sell more products on the same day, The merchant just needs a sales data. After that they will issue a credit note and refund your money back to you within few minutes and give you 30% commission. You will also receive a Double salary membership and earn double salary every time you complete the task*
[22/04 下午8:01] Miss Aprila: *For example: You will be paid SGD130 if you purchase the task of SGD100. It just takes few minutes to complete the task and get your money back less than 10 minutes.*

*Note : We have Limited position for Double Salary membership task.*
*If you are interested in doing the repurchase task and kindly ask in the group or ask your Receptionist personally for more information.*

最后刷单每次都是翻倍,这样你只要一次得不到返佣就全输了。

骗子说的他的公司名字:williams commerce
这个这个公司的网站辟谣 说没有要求别人垫付刷单。见附件图片。
骗子的购物网站地址也是假的:http://tiktokshop.fun
IMG_22119.jpg
IMG_22172.jpg
IMG_22201.jpg
IMG_22232.jpg
IMG_22263.jpg
IMG_22298.jpg
IMG_22333.jpg
发表于 24-4-2022 08:11:56|来自:广东汕头 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层