新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1128|回复: 0

Governance pharyngitis, acne remedy

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:广东佛山 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
approach: take a clean small bowl, pour beer, medical cotton cloth dipped about 3 minutes. -
in: after washing face with facial cleanser, and then one o'clock baisha tang on the palm of your hand franklin marshall pas cher, add a little water rubbed (to prevent too much stimulation of allergies) monster energy clothing, and then rub on the face wash, a minute or so mens ferragamo shoes, to wash with water. -
-
aspirin mask -

vc super simple whitening mask -
-
ingredients: beer, medical cotton yarn -
after doing
add a little every day with sugar water to wash three times a week can feel the face becomes smooth and soft white, and hang in there will be very effective on acne. -
-

beer pores mask -

raw materials: sugar -
after using the face will become smooth and delicate, white skin color changes evenly diluted smallpox in india. but we know that aspirin tablets to ground it very small, the more detailed the better, or rub on the face will feel pain. in order to prevent allergies, before use, you can first try to see if they are in the back of the right ears. done after going to pay attention to moisture, the use of moisturizing sgchinesere products. -
then remove the cotton, micro screw, fuyu face. facial muscles to relax and wrap half an hour. such as cotton in the water is absorbed, you can soak, then apply. hops in beer is a refreshing agent, with the prevention of pimples, pustules and other effects on the narrow pores effective. there is also the soup with white fungus white, eliminating fine lines, but to adhere to a long time, have effect for the sun repair. -
-
material :5-6 aspirin tablets, water -
raw materials: a compressed facial mask, mineral water, a small bowl christian audigier, vitamin c amount, about 500mg. if too much trouble, use lemonade instead of mineral water better. -
- had pharyngitis can eat kelp
since then, many more of my home, the drug treatment of chronic pharyngitis: tablets paul smith wallet, pills, granules, everything, with a lot, but the effect is still obvious. and therefore i get control of chronic pharyngitis, is wife to do a this dish is simple and the materials used: kelp and sugar. approach is not complicated: every time when making appropriate use of kelp, soaked with cold water after the first wash, then cut into filamentous seaweed boiled, these cut out what that is, into the plate, adding the right amount of sugar and mix well , three days after the food, eat 30 grams a day. -
approach: as long as the vitamin c crushed, dissolved into the mineral water, and then prepared compressed facial mask soaked in water inside the hair up on it. -
- sugar face acne
- i usually like to eat the crispy fry the snacks and dishes prepared with chili dresses uk, over time, caused a strong reaction from the throat, like the feeling of a foreign body blocking the throat, cough and cough not force , want to swallow and swallow, and often feel dry throat, itching, really feel awful. open mouth with a mirror to a photo, throat swelling and obvious. morning to get up when it comes to brushing your teeth feel nausea and retching. 2004-2005 i have several times to the hospital, doctors were sure i was suffering from chronic pharyngitis.
appeared, in addition to fry spicy things, now all the food as usual. -
practices :5-6 aspirin tablets with a rolling pin twisted into very fine powder, then add a spoonful of water to reconcile with a cotton pad dipped in the face of aspirin solution, rub, wait 20-30 minutes after washed away. -
must be washed clean, because vitamin c may not be completely melted, if left in the face, then the skin will become yellow, so do not forget to wash run out. -

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表