新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1207|回复: 1

寻求帮助有酬劳

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:江苏 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本人准备到新加坡务工,想找个好心人,有酬劳。本人7月份计划到新加坡建筑工地干钢筋工,本人3年钢筋工工作经验,32岁,其他技能有:会驾驶汽车,会安装卫星电视,会修车(汽油发电机),会电焊,对强电和弱电略懂一点,上进心强,好学,由于对新加坡建设项目招工不了解,想找个朋友帮帮忙,问一下新加坡建设项目,哪个在招聘,有啥要求,工资和工作时间如何,加班如何,学习培训机会多吗,干的好有升迁机会吗?望有缘人帮助我,将不胜感激,当涌泉相报,到了新加坡,工作安定好后,会给予酬劳感谢,感谢上帝!感谢帮助过我的人,谢谢!!!我的QQ:530635002,邮箱:[email protected]

I am going to Singapore to be workers, want to find a kind-hearted, have paid for it. In July I plan to Singapore construction site dry reinforced work, I 3 years work experience in steel work, 32 years old, the other skills: will drive, installed satellite TV, can repair (gasoline generators), electric welding, high voltage and weak report to know little about the point, self-motivated, eager to learn, because of Singapore construction site for don't know, want to find a friend to help, ask Singapore is under construction site, which site in the employ people, have what demand, pay and working time how, how to work overtime, learning and training opportunity many? Stem of good have opportunity for advancement? Hope is predestined friends the human to help me, I would really appreciate it, when animals are reported, in Singapore, job security, will give reward thank, thank god! Thanks to the people who helped me, thank you!!!!!!!!!! My QQ: 530635002, E-mail: [email protected]

发表于 半年前|来自:江苏 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
怎么没有人回答呀,急
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表