新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1230|回复: 0

*****Apps developer needed****

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
*****Apps developer needed****

I apologize that I can’t type Chinese now as I am using mycompany’s computer. I am a NUS business student. Currently we have a teamcompeting in iCreate. As the developer in our team is very busy with his work,we have to get another excellent android app developer to join us.  

We have already done the market research and get thefeatures designed. The research results show highly positive results. Thechance of winning is very high.  Now we justneed an app developer to get it alive. Join us NOW!

What’s the prize?
  • First Prize:     The new iPad 64GB Wifi+4G for each team member + SGD $2,000 for the team
  • Second Prize:     The new iPad 16GB Wifi for each team member + SGD $1,000 for the team
  • Third Prize:     iPad 2 16GB Wifi for each team member
  • Fourth Prize:     Nexus 7 16GB for each team member
  • Fifth Prize:     Aurora Novo 7 for each team member
  • It will look great on     your RESUME

Thereare only less than 20 teams plus our POSITIVE market research, it is asure win!

After competition, we are going to expand the target market.Join US to make the world better!

Ifyou are interested and confident, please send your proposal and RESUME to [email protected] or give me a call/SMS.

Ifyou have any enquiries, feel free to contact me as well. Thanks for yourcourtesy.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表