新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1469|回复: 0

Ms Chu said

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:福建莆田 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
ms chu said, and once she went to zhao jing house to fix a dripping tap into the room and found the snake stuck his head out from the box, "i was scared turned and ran legs soft for a long time, sitting on the stairs to collect myself. "
"i was a cook, childhood love animals, and in 2007 accepted the position of tree birds do the ostrich breeder." zhao jing's life is very simple, and most young people of different hobbies, raising animals, fishing, and even less online .
zhao jing, the little angel did not attack,abercrombie, the very humanity, is his favorite reptiles, and often will take out for a walk. fed rats usually give it to the existing more than 7 pounds,abercrombie france, and can grow to up to eight meters long, weighs 240 pounds. "
zhao jing raise so many reptiles, many of my colleagues do not know. east lake tree birds responsible person, the original reason for hiring zhao jing, took a fancy to his love and have experience raising animals.
"i never thought he raised the python." ms chu said zhao jing landlord, zhao jing has been rented for two years in this. rent, zhao jing initiative raising animals, and promised not to affect other residents, she did not oppose.
many reptiles, the most attractive is the burmese python,abercrombie pas cher, a two meters long. this is zhao jing the end of last year to spend 800 yuan to buy from the pet market, called "little angel",abercrombie pas cher, "in the summer i told it to sleep with, well down summer.
"i love animals, my mother and girlfriend this neutral." said zhao jing, his monthly income of nearly thousand dollars, in addition to food, rent and other living expenses, basically is spent on keeping these animals. "all day long,abercrombie, and these animals live together, i feel very relaxed, very happy."
the landlord had been python scared soft legs
's arm jidao small animal nail pierced the wounds.
 "i feel very happy to keep animals,
ms chu said her husband had intended to let zhao jing moved, but found that neighbors are more like animals,abercrombie france, but also often to zhao jing house to play, they gave up the idea. his snake quite a thief, it is humanity, i dared to touch. "
related articles:

on a farm.

"he said

and photos of her to stay in the matchmaking website

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表