新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 856|回复: 1

Travel Malaysia

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:马来西亚 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi all,
First timer on the forum and I am after some information please!
I have looked at the frequently asked questions and information and I have no idea where to stay.
We are spending 2 nights in KL from our family holiday in pudu. After that we will travel Singapore.
Can anyone recommend a location and hotel ?? how how to travel from KL to Singapore.
I have 3 teenage daughters so shopping is on their lists.
Thanking you in anticipation
发表于 半年前|来自:马来西亚 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
Hi, Michael may be the location I will suggest is Petronas Twin Towers, Batu Caves, ChinaTown,Genting highlands and many. You can go to google search the place and Singapore as well. A lot of people will suggest the place and have some comment about it. About the hotel may be you can go to hotelclub.com to have a look & How to travel from KL to Singapore, One of the most convenient ways to travel within Malaysia and between Singapore is by bus. Travelers are advised to book their tickets early online in website such as wwweasibook.com which provides the online booking of most express buses tickets from Singapore to Malaysia and within Malaysia itself. With more than 3000 departures per day to various locations and destinations. The online coach booking system can be more comfortable and economical.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表