新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1090|回复: 0

Fine Watches For All Your Outfits

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:福建莆田 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
fine watches for all your outfits
- by: mark etinger
when you talk about fashion,bikinis, everyone knows that accessories can make or break an outfit. you can turn a plain dress into something flirty and chic with a wide belt. a man can add a touch of style and class to his suit with beautiful cuff-links. one accessory we can't forget though are fine watches. you can't expect to wear the same watch with every outfit. thankfully, you can find a wide selection of styles to pair with your work attire or that evening gown for a formal ball. obviously, not everyone can afford to own a dozen different stuhrling watches. therefore, you should have a minimum of three watches: a dress watch, a casual watch, and a sports watch. this way each watch can match perfectly with the style of clothing you are wearing. you wouldn't wear your sports watch with a tuxedo, would you? of course not,polo ralph lauren! as the time passes, you can slowly increase your collection by purchasing different materials and colors. it's best to have a variety of stainless steel and leather watches of all different colors. the dress watch is going to be your most expensive watch. it should be either gold or silver, or some other durable, yet very elegant material. a leather bracelet is actually better for a casual watch than a dress one. the face should be either glass or quartz. it should almost go without saying that the watch should be analog and not digital. choose from luxury brands like a michael kors watch or, if you can afford it,michael kors handbags, a rolex. wear this watch to formal events or you can even wear it to work if you wear more formal business attire. the watch needs to match both your outfit and any other jewelry you may be wearing. you simply don't mix and match gold and silver. a silver watch is universal and might be a better place to start for most people. the casual watch will probably be the watch you wear the most. you can wear it to work or when you head out to the movies on a date. this watch should be very versatile. a stainless steel bracelet or a leather bracelet will work just perfectly. like the dress watch, this too should be analog and not digital. leather bands often come in black or brown,wholesale bikinis, but for women's watches, you can find almost any color under the sun. this makes it easy for women to pair the watches with every outfit. for men, chronograph watches are increasingly popular, but more are popping up in women's styles as well. lastly,nike air jordan, sports watches are the last set to add to your fine watches collection. now you can finally own a digital watch. the watch should be made out of a very durable material so it can withstand scratches and bumps while you're working out or hiking the andes mountains. these watches tend to have a lot of great features as well, like stopwatches, calendars, compasses, and more.related articles:

oyaworld/house/2007/09/lowe.html#comments

encyclopedia.kristianthalai/index.php?title=user:6b2r6l6a8u

angelcapitalwiki/index.php?title=user:1w8s4n4l3c#.e6.97.b6.e9.97.b4:2010-12-26_15:58.e6.9d.a5.e6.ba.90:.e6.9c.aa.e7.9f.a5_.e4.bd.9c.e8.80.85:junhui_.e7.82.b9.e5.87.bb:.e6.ac.a1_.e6.98.9f.e6.98.9f.e6.98.af.e7.9c.bc

three doctors arrived in heaven. st. peter asked them why they should be let into heaven.

the first doctor said,″because i won the nobel peace prize for my work.″ st. peter let him in.

the second doctor said, ″i haven't won any prizes, but i've started free clinics and helped those in need forfree.″ st. peter let him in.

the third doctor said, ″i'm responsible for all the hospitals across the united states.″

st. peter thought about it for a minute and said, ″ok,i'll let you in, but you will be responsible for your safety!″

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表