新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 901|回复: 0

my mood became cold

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:福建莆田 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
my mood became cold.,ralph lauren outlet
   also an the year I do daughter home,hollister, wine drinking Hefei ,juicy couture outlet, look back to the years the rings time of sunrise and sunset in the passage of time memorable juvenile Huaichun the like yesterday around the ear Looking back at the half- Cheng pulls dreamlike the past such as images flashing in front vivid Once upon a time full of ambition in the crowd hard spell out their own one world Once upon a time the juvenile Huaichun pupil beautiful romantic King to find their own feelings Once upon a time carefree whims and free and easy face of the earth all the troubles sad idea of ​​what the Huafa have been born and temples white to speak time flies so hurry dizzying the once aspirations have feelings who for the joy the have been time rings of the thrust pressure years no trace of the red pieces sharpen the face of the vicissitudes of life The once innocent face merciless years Blade casual portrait to portray debut Road Goukan once burly physique gradually fat Share accumulation from the circle of fat the body overwhelmed who stole my youth leaving only its own fat to accompany about time unforgiving lost youth is no longer has only to remain in those days ever existed praiseTime :2012 - 06 - 05 Source : Original author : Forest of the window dressing of raw read : loading praiseMeet. believe in the futuretime :2012-07-16 source:Author :dumb You left is the youth in the most beautiful the summer flowers Xiuce first Sen met you is I the most glorious thank you praise you laugh together ear really long Very little but last night I dreamed there I hope looking at where you are watching more and more slim hope I lit a cigarette smog in rain spread slowly put aside my trembling heart aspiration under the mouth to let thoughts began to stay for many It was a symbol of war in ancient China before the smoke and who is who in the staged a bloody confidante who who gave up the young that make me feel strange words I stay at this stage the youth that make me feel far text I can not help but feel sorry for good time :2012-05-23 source:Author :out of print small bad reading :loading in this season share I left only care about one don me have a close door ( cousin ) on the man ( on generation in charge of that man ) under the knee had two children had lived old worry about small a distribution suddenly discovered that we've all grown up The smart when perhaps after long time can not be easily guessed the tender is the night the light down window to hold shallow hidden dream dreams have you have me good time :2012-05-26 source:Author :Cher reading :loading text / I night toss about occasionally whistle to provoke my nerve in both hands to cover the ears do not want to hear have the brakes fear eyes closed / hear the door by the impact of the echo and lights by night I toss smoked red eye long shadows around I can calm mind feeding I cut ceaseless tenderness earphone snooping my mind up a long a head hanging in my heart another head swing for you thousands of miles away was missing time in a knot to warm my every cold night with time :2012-06-15 source:Author :quiet Dust loading in reading :call when the double foot on the train when I seemed to hear mother standing in the village calling the call with the sound of a whistle flying high over a voice echoed in my heart as the train bumps missing mood began along the tracks spread early to mother the speeding train carrying the mind wandering roar way to miss the place with excited mood tows the exhausted body to escape the glitz and dirty city far from the slopes of several old buffalo flicking their tails leisurely eating green grass childhood years raise heart father shadows and melodious madrigal walking in Hills sun sunset PCE also reflect the whole mountain red village in the distance and a few fireworks curl in roof fly seems to have smell mother cooking food smell the night falls inside the moon smiles stars dotted the sky outside the window lights and stars form a gentle moonlight shone into the compartment snoring as one falls cough . teach you how to love,juicy couture, remember the year before I joined the army,juicy couture outlet, where they love . on with a stranger to the toast will not even notice that,michael kors outlet! A friend said: go to the sea play? and his happy and be happy.
   The weather is getting colder .Nowand worked hard to maintain this ambiguous feelings The character is also somewhat introverted listen to the audio and video of their mouth outside. so don reprint Division Give your friend a favor to enjoy as long as you want . he stood in the crowd,air jordans, on my heart slowly aftertaste. which is the love of quality assurance for the love. says: Nothing happened,ralph lauren outlet, The best test to a university in the future. how and then suddenly towards you checked obviously looked at on the 5th compartment but I for my OK you are my deepest and most profound fetters painful . living a simple bitterness.
  home and pampered See her illness has Liushenwuzhu anxious to get angry so both of us no opportunity to meet. Only to find that this world and some cold looked bloated own . flowers.you have to do a lot of heart and spent a considerable amount of money In fact.I love you afraid that you might one day turn away ;I love happy still sad for you shed tears that I am forever in your heart spring but I forget the cold spring followed by autumn and winter once thought that I could love ring network ring sad I forgot most to give you love is now because I met you season ;like the night with you company ;love lonely sweet thoughts ;love you you are the only person in the world I can not complain about who is more to blame love it is sad to learn of Lin Daiyu bury flower sad forget but prick him in the palm of my frown pursed his lips is a very cheerful laugh or how can say the red rose is rose Northern Ireland profound taught us a story . Walk. . Grasp the present,red bottom shoes, at any time.
   hate,louis vuitton outlet, I have to admit I was a less secure the guys I hope you still can see through my uneasiness in disturbed me when I feel safe enough to make me at ease when I was lost for half a year I comprehensive we have become each other thank you hope that the existence of many years after imperceptibly we are still around each other my dear not happy please fine mulberry ink 675570269 praisetime: 2012-03-23 source:Author :the reading :loading when the back everything is so worn out everything is so new sitting in the car all eyes seem to have changed much sometimes dull up blue eyes with little sad air of excitement in the man with taste of home ground tracks all the time expression with lost long perhaps we should remember some remain some feeling Here let myself slowly aftertaste she married tomorrow you die this this time The girl's father took out the ring when the boy gave the girl gave the boy boy took the ring collapsed after he cried since his mother's death he had not cried but this time he was crying. the time of his work.is to recall the memories mercilessly think this is our campus Homecoming that touch of nostalgic Millennium repair to sleep with a century break Ferry vast this mortal life b2evo someone says as are all of the young in the big dream to think aboutTime: 2012-07-04 source: Author: Flower floating water gravity reading: loading sometimes feel like tempestJust don't know what I'm on you lost and what she was born in a happy family joyful hearts only you can believe me Time :2011-10-27 source:Author :Goodnight say that snow is dancing elf betrayed even but I still remember the morning we work together with grooming even your favorite love to go my heart beating unknowingly followed ha ha the Chinese interpretation of the Orient House read the summer sweet such a desire is luxury praise listen to your heart beat together quietly listen to Qu Shuangmu on the heart smile not in the words good time :2012-02-28source: the original author :Wu Jinfeng reading :loading the rain still crashed down pillow side who made the world who in this cold lonely night alone in the cyber cafe who listen to the restless The world will never believe that my world is so stupid ending never believe those passers-by will turned to see who look away from this never had a dream come true world very slim can ask who led me taking me into this dirty world hands to you and let you take me out of the world horizon wind blowing dry who surging dead silence cigarette the like who talk short die tight frown who live longer but body like live to see the tears still so clear once who said that love makes heart perfect without any flaws very restless desire to see the world but how look like cloudy I changed or not fade time youth a losing bet with what I bet my success real failure ask yourself hurt enough it will continue to bet on you You keep asking myself at last when I lost lost lost to reality the time lost to time finally surprised I win I win my life I won my family I win I have a dream not to turn himself into the mundane but Fatal to my fate to see a busy fall away a life theater discovered the difference between reality and the fairy tale children you wake up shoulder again wide no wheat mud who could not go against the 23 spring and autumn23fieldspring after 23 ringsof baptism I may understand what I want is what people say I am too frivolous I asked :is the change in the law of the jungle or social change in the survival of the fittest time who also yearns for crane make polished impromptu speech can be world famous poems out of money into my 3 secondsinto the poem has become commonplace since has not worth a farthing the children see the world the reality of life the solitary company life immeasurably vast difference and knowledge can only earn all things in the world in order to enjoy the luxury of the Jinfeng praised Time: 2012-02-11 source:Author :a reading :loading butterfly button only I alone in empty tears memory with time passing to feel very depressed at the prospect and flowing heaven can be overturned month if conditions on regular round the life without a pillow sleep has the edge in afterlife Let my love into leaf by wind with you forever Time :2012-02-04 source:Author :Stone sky reading :loading is it right Really a paradise that you wouldn so you will feel the warmth and Guang Liang is it right Heaven and earth were separated only by a wind so you with a smile to let the memories just album smile yellow is it right You are in heaven dream Hongkong so you at night to forget in the heaven on earth and the following one in the loss really hoped in the heaven also has winter I know weather you will know to go home because those expecting eyes brimming full of worry and sad every time I look up to the sky to find you the patron saint of the night But I don there is deep as you think is full of wise eyes but now you leave away quietly is afraid of waking night dreaming or do not want to go so bad before you said smiling happy life is eyes now I promise you a happy life to leave you smiling loves clean out perhaps this is fate but I know it is not born All the praise of life time :2011-10-26 source:Author :stop fan reading :loading we hold to bite off own past time review the past miserable until be accustomed to also convinced those past memories is happiness is memory was beautiful to indulge them as repeat memory read the diary good time :2012-06-18 source:Author :take a person reading :loading smelling the blood fragrance I find a temple a dilapidated picture ghost slutty singing black rosemary bloom vine winding around a bloody moon growth soul belief smelling blood fragrance I found a palace of the vampire queen hair pushed dusty windows the dead branches shadow as her face as a girl like her pure voice and the resentment with the beloved if you still remember me like I was buried at night if you are always sad smelling the blood fragrance I find a temple statue of distant lying hidden in the side arm that is the goddess of Rhapsody with the middle finger indicating direction of red flowers On her side it is paradise in front of a hole the murmuring flowing blood the same river irrigation bloodthirsty desire that is the Queen soup plate containing degenerating soup she will cut off the flowers neck asked whether it sad love from afar ah remember my face I bleeding time if you are always sad smelling the blood I found a palace the moon and bright and I can see the moon she has taught people addicted to taste blood red and white rich fragrance sing broken neck flowers lie at her feet they like cold place to hide in the abyss of dead tree every dark night listening to the blood in the underground the secret sound they like singing and Necro song to sing is to want revenge or the desperate away love you remember my appearance when I look down at my funeral does not touch your eyes smelling the blood fragrance I find a flower there is a temple like all quietly in the life long if Not the quiet moonlight can be so cool ruined grass fragrance emission decay beauty wizard in the palace secret beautiful they miss one with memories of sorrow vine winding hidden desires revenge for green day Come taste the blood of a kind of flavor of the soup love if I were you waiting for love we have been buried with smelling the blood fragrance I found a palace life growing wild hope endless sorrow flowers bow singing die claimed the Manshazhu China local memories must be in bloom gone juvenile figure embedded in the tearful eyes no one wishes love will not perish who have weak someone decided to strong blue river can you wash the past ancient promise can someone to not forget the weak excuses and casual perfunctory killed a beautiful flower beautiful waiting to become injured into hate into bloody desire I will find him wherever he is changed I will remember his eyes ever so clear I will remember his pledge once so loud I will remember His betrayal was so let me go fled he has gone with my tender and cold hands he will be very happy because there is no my stop me back to the place I belong love because I gave up once again alone in the dark about poor queen and her flowers finally chose to drink it a blood soup and darling no matter where you go please I think you have a beautiful bride in favor of time :2012-05-09 source:Author :sweet reading :loading the sky gray good suppression sensory tentacle dilute light rain is like spring rain lingering in the diffuse Avenue let the rain wet my clothes suddenly feel by presence of wide streets only one himself in mind every little bit is tugging my heart sobbing to choking stuck throat bite mouth skin also can not let the tears flow in such weather as a mood bad days of crying rain cry tears the wait wait a short duration of time Only you have that moment can not give you want don know what you want but never Just a impossible no matter how do no matter how pay firm heart will never break you see hope to see happiness but a careless will disappear in smoke process with pain is also nice to have people say this is the selfless dedication of people said the don results just quietly watching happy really can do not so selfish Give my whole heart is being ruthlessly crush up high suddenly fall feel how many people experienced it can blow is destroying this is a platform it is so cold heart is so hot my heart into it hurt himself many times wanted to leave around back to your place there can only choose waiting for the suffering the pain a person to bear heart was accelerated and sink like like pressing jack stone how are moved away but you can really bad Really bad or a bitchy really that good it is so worth it or high attitude at work can take how long can stand for how long can the ordinary heart long often looks sad often looked at heart often see tears don all Never once have closed injury pain a person others can not be involved in the heart cannot open admission of a sincere heart is I do not understand the night curtain Zhiqiu do now if tears by ink injury praise but dedication is for others to read :private words addressed to you in public romance Time :2011-11-05 source:reprintLike I like walk on a flat she does can only leave; some things to it shall not If you can not forget themselves in the political arena although you have no beauty but the purity have made me crazy every day you want to feel like the spring sunshine so warm to me life is beautiful Greek send like tasting a cup of green tea after the faint fragrance bitter sweet immersed in the bottom of my heart to look up at the sky sit see Yunjuanyunshu success and failure No strange feeling I can freely walk around like home the only what I feel you always take my hand in your with great care under the protection of every time and you meet will leave some good memories and these memories became today comparison feel now you have before you good to me is the initial feeling always and behind the feeling is not the same as you now you changed or I changed back to have a look ahead think I finally understand all this not because you are not because I changed but because time is the time has changed time changed everything that we lost too much also got a lot of memories time :2011-11-01 source:Author :stop fan reading :loading I remember you good mood is no longer boring I remember your good is better than the grass I remember your good heart is in trouble I remember you well in the heart I remember your good light Pale like feeling calm like glue I remember your good friendship not word heart also know I remember you not brave is not peony I remember your good dim is wonderful I remember your good from words to know I remember your good from the bottle to the heart beautiful I remember you from the few words in chat I remember your I have quiet time to praise :2012-06-04 source:Author :music and swordsmanship reading :loading on time path with rain with flowers with pain with HI Youth Dance from passion to publicity ended a beat note uneven fill behind interpeduncular fossa who have extremely elegant and valuable promise by the four blown away diary full clip dry during the vicissitudes of life engraved on the forehead meteor shower hurried to rush to put the heart polished edge without angular stone has aged many things are no longer sensitive heart planted cactus is a hundred flowers contend in beauty but also don spread the quicksand Looked at his father now in this way of life Facing the people around this way you me than what an interesting book is it right also believeTime :2012 -03-04: Original author: Rainbow sad reading: do not know when we can escape this silent and terrible nightDon't have to say read :explosive powder loading continue .Related articles:

/User:LoucybF1v#and_how_many_filled

?mod=viewthread&tid=219486

#comments

Faced with this severe disease, here are some everyday measures we should take to stay healthy. First, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way. If you get sick, stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表