新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 565|回复: 0

bottle of JiuXinWan

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:福建莆田 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
'm afraid that they look down on me, his son and not so big." Li Xue tears dripping on your hand. More than 10 square meters of rented room, no furniture, in addition to a wooden bed, a table and a faded old sofa. Borrowed from the host family devoured coal, although close to noon, but the house still people straight to fight the Cold War cold. Son gone, Ramen Museum closed home parents to ask for maintenance,louboutin pas cher, looking for two years to no avail ... placed before Kang Hongfu women one can not see the end of the road. But the harsh reality did not stop them pursuing the footsteps of the driver of the vehicle. They live in more than ten square meters of narrow rented room every day from dawn to dusk, traveled every corner of Beijing. Complicate the issue and the perpetrators of the volume of money to escape no news May 15, 2009, news of the death that his son out of a car accident, Convoy overnight white hair, while Li Xue whole thin circle. The middle age to encounter Sangzaizhitong, Kang Hongfu women heaviest blow, and the the Chery car driver Wang Zhidong has not been. The traffic team repeatedly urging, Wang Zhidong finally showed up. "I'm really sorry." He hid behind the traffic police, said only these words. The traffic department finds, Wang Zhidong and truck drivers bear equal responsibility, Comverse is no obligation. Judicial interpretation according to the Supreme Court the Traffic Accident criminal cases, Wang Zhidong behavior does not constitute a traffic crime, and so is not to be held criminally responsible. Looking at the driver of the vehicle with their son the same age, Kang Hongfu women's helplessness selected under the Memorandum of Understanding. They look forward to it all end quickly, under the mediation of the transport team, the accident truck drivers were paid 140,000 yuan, Kang Hongfu women. Wang Zhidong only agreed Peifu 160,000 yuan, and the need to pay high insurance money to pay 11 million. Will pay 50,000 yuan in cash, Wang Zhidong to Kang Hongfu women played an IOU,air jordan, said 11 million insurance money will be used to their compensation. Get IOUs, Kang Hongfu women and Wang Zhidong, came to the Pacific Insurance Company, the staff told them the money to 20 days before you can pick out. August 14, 2009, Convoy call to Wang Zhidong, would like to ask on the insurance thing, but the phone but could not get through. 3 days, etc. Convoy to the insurance company to inquire about this insurance money, he was told the money to be Wang Zhidong took. I anger, Kang Hongfu women began to look fierce journey. Drivers everywhere find home still nothing "I dry (police) more than 20 years, and have never come across such a thing." Traffic police said angrily, he found Wang Zhidong four friends in the car, they said they did not know Wang Zhidong whereabouts. Kang Hongfu women had began the long search for the address according to Wang Zhidong temporary residence permit on. Temporary residence permits on two addresses -, Zheng Wangfen Village, Fengtai District, Fangshan District the long xiangyangzhen public discussion Village, Convoy and Li Xue've been to I do not know how many times, even around the Internet cafes, billiard hall, alley,jordan, not sparing. A few days later, Convoy unexpectedly received a Wang Zhidong SMS "Uncles,burberry soldes, I do not want this, I owe you the money that I am sure will also bad gambling also able to get to this point today, I'll put my monthly wages back to you ,burberry pas cher... "since, the Convoy nor received a penny from Wang Zhidong. Convoy think the only possible to find Wang Zhidong method is to go to his home. Convoy and nephews, brother-in-law made a special trip to run a trip two Ryugo, Taonan City, Jilin Province, Xingyi village store Tuen Lee. The end of 2009, after the snow Jilin Taonan roadside snow knee-deep, Convoy and other people sitting day car, find the home of Wang Zhidong was removed several times before. Of Wang Zhidong grandfather and grandmother are catching up at noon to eat at home, "he has to go to Beijing for a long time, and we can not contact." Looked at the the two advanced age of the elderly and dilapidated housing, Convoy no longer that had come back to continue to look. There is no clue travels to every corner look fierce in Beijing in July 2010, Beijing for several days to a high temperature of 40 degrees Celsius. Convoy Li Xue less than 6:00 and out the door in order to avoid the morning heat, looking to start the day. No more words, two people holding photos of Wang Zhidong, a glass of water, bottle of JiuXinWan, two bus card out of the door, a walk is the day. "We are not any clues, is blind to find every day." Li Xue said. In addition to breakfast and dinner, a full day down Convoy and Li Xue basically do not eat, they could not eat. Upright man who has Convoy always wanted to do not understand why there is such a person killed by someone else's child can take away the compensation  They can not be reconciled, traveled Fangshan, Fengtai, Haidian, Chaoyang, Daxing, in the streets of Beijing, holding photos of Wang Zhidong aimlessly looking for. To save money, they hardly bus and subway, to rely on walk. One month down, two soles are grinding drain, fill two back. Every day, the two men dragged his swollen legs home, a down on the bed,モンクレール, too tired to get up again. Sometimes go too tired to even lie down at home a few days to regain. Small houses, summer sultry harder and harder, Li Xue son wants to have chest tightness, carrying a pot of water to the house from head to toe shower a. Winter the house is too cold, the hands are cold and dry and crack. She also can not remember how many nights own tears as sleep. Heartbroken lift the the son mother often fainting "To know that my son died in Beijing, and I never let him come." Li Xue tears after the death of his son, and she often blame themselves. That Li Xue gone past love love to laugh, and she often middle of the night woke up the winter night drenched in sweat. Rental near the school, sometimes afraid of her husband to worry about, she hid school secretly tears. Li Xue backpack,burberry, stood his son's photo, she want the child turned out to see "my son grow spirit." She took out her son's only an inch photo, gently stroking, depending on as precious. In addition to this, son, all photos are husband throw or burn him, he was afraid of his wife to see hit me. "See the backs of other children in the street at night, always feel my son." Li Xue said. Gradually, the body of an old married couple getting worse, Convoy eyes took. Whenever his son's death, Li Xue asthma is not on the air, often faint. Find the perpetrators Wang Zhidong become old couple did not fall only reason. Can not account for the son of death has been concealed from family Comverse's dead in the village is the explosive news, no one thought so not such a good child, sister Leisure and deafness grandmother still do not know about his death. Past holidays, Comverse will buy a lot of nutritional supplements and drugs to her grandmother, the old lady home every day looking forward to the grandson, and the field has been married to her sister also lost contact with his brother. Will be tingling grandmother every time my grandson how not to come back, "questioning Li Xue heart, she can only go abroad to" son "again and again prevarication. Today, Convoy and Li Xue length, live in Beijing, is still running around in search of the perpetrators Wang Zhidong, their only source of income is to rely on a few acres of land in the rental home and the previous compensation payments. Looked frenzied find Li Xue, surrounded by relatives and friends tried to persuade her, or abandon it,ジョーダン, every day you find later in life how to do  "But Li Xue feel the moment can not stop looking to Wang Zhidong, close your eyes come to mind is his son's face every day, I do not care to pay any price must find Wang Zhidong! "Li Xue dumb voice said:" I can not let him go unpunished, can not let him use my son's life to change money spent , I have to give my son an account so I have to keep looking, even if the do not give up looking for a lifetime! "courts to enforce, or will be investigated the old Lai criminal responsibility desperate Kang Hongfu women 一纸诉状将 Wang Zhidong its insured Pacific Insurance Company report on Fangshan Court. Convoy alleged that Wang Zhidong deception,mulberry sale, deceptive tactics Comverse to pay high insurance limit compensation for death for himself, asking the court to order payments to 110,000 yuan, the insurance company shall bear the corresponding responsibility. October 19th, 2010, Fangshan court sentenced Wang Zhidong to Fukang Hong couple 110,000 yuan in compensation. Four months later, it's still not the news of Wang Zhidong, Kang Hongfu women Fangshan court application for enforcement. Enforcement judges Feng Wang Zhidong new search of all bank account information in Beijing, but found nothing. Wang Zhidong 2 address temporary temporary residence permit because living has expired, there is no way to find. Next, he was prepared to assist in the implementation of the notice to the Court of Wang Zhidong origin, so that the local court to help the verification Wang Zhidong no other property. According to the provisions of Article 313 of the Criminal Code, the judgment of the people's court, ruled that the ability to perform but refuses to do, in serious cases, to refuse to perform crimes court decision three years imprisonment, criminal detention or a fine. Wang Zhidong behavior has been suspected of committing refused to execute the crime, if he is to continue this 'old Lai' behavior,burberry, the court shall be prosecuted for his criminal responsibility is doing its best to find Wang Zhidong, the Fangshan Court in charge of the implementation of the vice president of the Zhang Zhongxia 's whereabouts, while drawing the public security organs investigation. "In the days of waiting for the courts to enforce, still did not give up looking for an old married couple. Sat on the bed, Li Xue, swelling of the legs can not bend, she and her husband spent all his money is running out now, but she refused to give up, "home can not come back, I want to find Wang Zhidong, come back to see my son. "Li Xue spoke, his eyes filled with tears again. The anniversary of the death of the son closer, Li Xue pick up the phone and allocated to the home of relatives, could not help but burst into tears, "for me to go to my children's tomb, and added a soil it." (The text in addition to the driver of the vehicle and the courts work personnel outside are not his real name) the Fangshan Court entrusted newspaper announced information enforcee Wang Zhidong Wang Zhidong, male, born on February 9, 1984 the permanent residence address: two Ryugo, Taonan City, Jilin Province, Xingyi village store Tuen Lee in Beijing Fengtai District Zheng Wangfen Village and the Fangshan District long xiangyangzhen public discussion Village temporary ID number: 220881198402092913 want insiders to provide clues von new judges: text / Lai investigation into studio reporter Zhang Shuang intern Li Yan Li Ting Xuan (Fangshan Court correspondent Li Qian This article is also contribution)
2 Next
Related articles:

Lu Jian Ren for the purpose of illegal possession

need three months' because

King Sejong

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表