新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1326|回复: 0

新加坡留学万事通经验分享

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I sincerely believe that parents have deliberated much before sending their child over to Singapore.
Unable to balance between the demands of their stressful jobs yet worried over about the future of the only child.
Throughout my career, I have witnessed countless cases of children leaving their places of birth, lacking the appropriate motivation, failing to achieve anything substantial academically.
Not only putting the efforts of their parents to waste, but also frittering away the most productive years of their adolescence.

Till now, I have been teaching for many years. Although not all of my wards turn out to be people of exemplary standards, yet I could touch my heart and sincerely tell you that most of the things turn out for the better.
Witnessing the stark contrast, where a child first came, and unable to master the basic of english,
to acquiring sound proficiency in the language of tomorrow,
I cannot be any happier.

Therefore, under my guardianship and care, rest assured that your child gets the best that there is. Materially, physically and mentally.
I run the services below.
1) supervision of studies, which includes AEIS tutoring
2) guardianship
3) admission into schools
4) tuition
5) homestay

Truth be told, in the practical world, I charged an exorbitant fee simply because I can and will deliver.
Therefore if you need my help in any way.
kindly arrange for a meet up or interview.

Mr Fong

相信每位家长把孩子送出国前都经过内心的挣扎的,
放心不下孩子,却无法同时兼顾事业及他们的学业
在我这教学中,亲眼目睹了很多孩子因为离乡背井,缺乏自动自发性及制力,学习上毫无成就,
让父母的心血付诸东流,着实可惜。
不仅浪费父母一番苦心,及自身的宝贵光阴。

至今,我已执教多年,虽非个个孩子成才,但说得上问心无愧。
从当初的懵懵懂懂,一句英文都说不上,
到现今的进了大学,英文流利得忘了当初的几番挣扎。
我无比欣慰。

所以说,孩子住在我家请家长们放心,我会同时教他如何处世待人
相信隔一段时间您再见到孩子时,他们都有所进步。