美国MILA神奇的种子-健康有机营养食品
注!视频附中文字幕!

美国官方网址:-

Mila含有地球上最高与最安全的脂肪酸(Omega-3),抗气化剂,纤维素,各种来源的天然植物营养的混合物。

Mila不含麦质,反式脂肪,糖分,富含纤维素和蛋白质,没有异味,并且可以和多种食物调制。

它的生物特质不会因为加热而被破坏,因此可以很容易地使用在您喜欢的菜谱中。

Mila是精挑细选的Salva hispanica L,种子的混合物以最大量限度地提升它的营养价值。

我们独有的系统保证了每个产品都在生物利用和营养价值方面达到了最优。

美国MILA神奇的种子-健康有机营养食品,千万别错过给自己、家人、朋友健康与商业机会!

Mila含有地球上最高与最安全的脂肪酸(Omega-3),抗气化剂,纤维素,各种来源的天然植物营养的混合物。

Mila不含麦质,反式脂肪,糖分,富含纤维素和蛋白质,没有异味,并且可以和多种食物调制。 它的生物特质不会因为加热而被破坏,因此可以很容易地使用在您喜欢的菜谱中。

Mila是精挑细选的Salva hispanica L,种子的混合物以最大量限度地提升它的营养价值。我们独有的系统保证了每个产品都在生物利用和营养价值方面达到了最优。

Mila提升健康的强大功效!!!

因为富含Omega-3,抗氧化剂,纤维素和很多其它的关键营养素,Mila为提高健康水平提供了多种方式。美国

医学学院,WebMD,JAMA等的专家和一些享有盛名的医学院都一致认为Mila的营养物质可以为大家提供更好

的健康

- 高胆固醇、高血糖与高血压 (三高)

- 便秘、排毒

- 关节炎、痛风
- 减肥、排毒

- 抗老化、淡化老年斑等

- 心脏疾病

- 保持正常体重

- 减轻更年期症状

- 骨质疏松症

- 心理健康 (如:烦躁、忧郁、自闭症等)

- 产前、产后营养的补充等

- 前列腺健康

- 促进孩童的左右脑发展平衡与学习能力

- 提高人体免疫能力与对抗炎症

- 皮肤病等问题 (如:湿疹、红斑狼疮等)

说来可能你不信!请您亲自听听一位丰富经验的新加坡专科医生(40年行医经验)亲身服用后的特别专访!

新加坡联系:+65 or
or QQ:547809998

REGMART (新加坡商业注册号:50787500A) 

Dr Ming Wu

Are Doctors Really Prescribing Omega 3 Food?

The following is a incident that I would like to offer in support of the benefits of Mila. My friend contacted me to help his daughter who has had eczema for 20 years. His daughter would not take fish oil pills because of the pollutants, or Chinese herbal tea due to taste. I have had a long standing issue with dry skin as well, and have looked for alternatives, with mixed success. With my friend asking for help, I prayed for an alternative solution, a whole food with Omega 3. The following day a client of mine came in and offered me a sample of Mila. I thought this is a miracle. I hadn't heard of chia seed and that it contained the Omega 3's we were looking for. I tried Mila for two weeks and noticed that my dry skin disappeared. Then I sent 2 packages to her and within 2 months her condition was remedied.

I am very cautious about endorsing products, I feel that I have a responsibility to my patients to promote things I believe in. The feeling I had regarding Mila was a very positive one. Mila has now become a daily part of my life, one scoop of Mila and one tablespoon of Goji Berries mixed with hot water. This provides me with good nutrition and the vital nutrients that help to keep my body in balance. The wonderful results I have seen have led me to become involved with the company. The Founders are people I have been fortunate to get to know and I respect their caring ways and outstanding character. I now recommend Mila with confidence to many of my patients and have been pleased to see many positive results it has provided for them.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表