新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 1386|回复: 0

USA最佳抗老化、瘦身、高胆固醇、高血糖、高血压天然食物!!

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

近年来,西方国家的营养潮流与中国传统医药学形成了日渐统一的健康概念:如果希望身体健康,仅仅依靠打针吃药是没用的,还需要积极预防疾病、调节身体机能、注意饮食、睡眠与锻炼。这其中重要的一环就是饮食,食物本身的营养物质对应人体的不同需求、可以有效的提高人体免疫力、防止疾病的发生。所以食疗成为生活习惯,早已经“随风潜入夜、润物细无声”了。

Mila含有地球上最高与最安全的脂肪酸(Omega-3),抗气化剂,纤维素,各种来源的天然植物营养的混合物。

Mila不含麦质,反式脂肪,糖分,富含纤维素和蛋白质,没有异味,并且可以和多种食物调制。它的生物特质不会因为加热而被破坏,因此可以很容易地使用在您喜欢的菜谱中。

Mila是精挑细选的Salva hispanica L,种子的混合物以最大量限度地提升它的营养价值。

我们独有的系统保证了每个产品都在生物利用和营养价值方面达到了最优。

美国MILA神奇的种子-健康有机营养食品,千万别错过给自己、家人、朋友健康与商业机会!

Mila含有地球上最高与最安全的脂肪酸(Omega-3),抗气化剂,纤维素,各种来源的天然植物营养的混合物。

Mila不含麦质,反式脂肪,糖分,富含纤维素和蛋白质,没有异味,并且可以和多种食物调制。 它的生物特质不会因为加热而被破坏,因此可以很容易地使用在您喜欢的菜谱中。

Mila是精挑细选的Salva hispanica L,种子的混合物以最大量限度地提升它的营养价值。我们独有的系统保证了每个产品都在生物利用和营养价值方面达到了最优。天然植物种子也被誉为是人体每日所必须摄取的“七大营养素”!

Mila提升健康的强大功效!!!

因为富含Omega-3,抗氧化剂,纤维素和很多其它的关键营养素,Mila为提高健康水平提供了多种方式。美国医学学院,WebMD,JAMA等的专家和一些享有盛名的医学院都一致认为Mila的营养物质可以为大家提供更好的健康

这美国天然植物种子适合男女老少,甚至孕妇与早产婴孩,食物已被列为是人体每日必须的优良“七大营养素”,是作为人体“建筑”材料,可提高人体免疫与改善身体如:

- 可降低胆固醇、血糖与维持人体正常血压 (三高)
- 便秘、排毒
- 关节炎、痛风
- 减肥、排毒
- 抗老化、淡化老年斑等
- 心脏疾病
- 保持正常体重
- 减轻更年期症状
- 骨质疏松症
- 促进肾功能
- 心理健康 (如:烦躁、忧郁、自闭症等)
- 产前、产后营养的补充等
- 前列腺健康
- 促进孩童的左右脑发展平衡与学习能力
- 提高人体免疫能力与对抗炎症
- 皮肤病等问题 (如:湿疹、红斑狼疮等)

除了欧美以外,目前亚洲只有澳洲、日本、新加坡、香港、马来西亚、泰国、菲律宾与印度尼西亚等有代理出售!

美国天然植物种子MILA SEED (Lifemax Inc., USA) 美国MILA绿色健康食品

什么是MILA?

USFDA classified Mila as aFOOD and is NOT a supplement.
MILA被美国食品与药物监管局列为绿色食物,不是药物或替代品!

MILA是。。。
---不含麸脂
---不含反式脂肪
---无糖
---高纤维
---高蛋白
---无异味与不受欢饮口味
---可与多种丰富食品同时食用!
---与糕点一同烘烤时营养不会被高温给破坏

MILA可:-
---可提高受孕机会
---可促进孩童学能力与脑部发展
---可改善自闭症学习能力
---心血管疾病
---胆固醇与甘油三酸
---维持正常健康血压
---减肥与抗老化
---保持健康肠胃
---骨质疏松症与骨性关节炎
---可保持记忆与忧郁症
---产前,产后与更年期问题
---皮肤问题!如:湿疹与红斑狼疮等
---型糖尿病
---偏头痛
---促进肾功能

MILA含有
---8倍 比深海鱼或三文鱼多8陪的奥米加
---6倍 比牛奶多6倍得钙
---3倍 比菠菜多3倍的铁
---2倍 比香蕉多2倍的甲
---15倍 比花椰菜多15倍的镁
---2倍 比尼可莉全麦片多2倍的纤维
---6倍 比芸豆多6倍的蛋白质
---4倍 比亚麻种子多4倍的硒
---9倍 比全职牛奶多9倍的磷
---比蓝莓还多的抗氧化剂(抗老化)

1. One cannot think well, love well,sleep well, if one has not dined well-Virginia Woolf  
人如果吃不好,就不能好好思考,好好爱,好好休息。  —— 维吉尼亚·伍儿夫  

2. "Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are." -Brillat-Savarin  
告诉我你平时吃什么,我就能说出你是怎么样的一个人。  ——布里亚·萨瓦兰  

3. Let food be thy medicine, thy medicine shall be thy food.- Hippocrates  
让食物成为你的药品,药品应该是你的食物。  ——希波克拉底(西医医学之父)  

4. Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.-Mark Twain  
人生成功的一部分秘诀是,吃下爱吃的东西,然后让食物在肚子里斗争到底。  ——马克·吐温  

5. Better to eat a dry crust of bread with peace of mind than have a banquet in a house full of trouble-Proverbs  
设筵满屋,大家相争,不如有块干饼,大家相安。  ——箴言17:1  

6. The more you eat, the less flavor; the less you eat, the more flavor. ~Chinese Proverb  
多吃少滋味,少吃多滋味.  ——中国谚语  

7. The spirit cannot endure the body when overfed, but, if underfed, the body cannot endure the spirit. ~St Frances de Sales  
食之过饱,心灵无法容忍躯体;食不果腹,躯体同样无法支撑心灵。  —— 赛尔斯

8. The doctor of the future will give no medication, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, diet and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas A Edison  
未来的医生不开药,而是鼓励自己的病人关注自己的身体、饮食和疾病的原因、预防。  ——爱迪生  

9. One should eat to live, not live to eat" -Benjamin Franklin  
人为生而食,非为食而生。  ——本杰明·富兰克林  

10. "When walking, walk. When eating, eat." rashaski · Zen Proverb  
行走时,专心行走。进食时,专心进食。  ——rashaski · Zen 箴言

新加坡代理商
REGMART (UEN:50787500A)
200 JALAN SULTAN #10-09 TEXTILE CENTRE SINAPORE 199018
TEL: +65- OR QQ:547809998

To Order Click Here: (Paypal/Credit/debit) (新加坡免费送货)
直接购买请点击以下网址: (接受贝宝、信用卡、借记卡等)
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/w ... on_id=FZ9FUNEBHSGWL

The Lifemax Health Science Advisory Council comprises four brilliant medical and health experts dedicated to healthy living, using and sharing Mila, and supporting Lifemax:

Dr. Bob Arnot

Dr. Bob Arnot is a TV Emmy award winning medical correspondent who was a hit on CBS This Morning, the CBS Evening News, The NBC Nightly News, Dateline NBC, the Today Show; he is now a regular mainstay on the Discovery Channel as Dr. Danger. As a medical correspondent, Dr. Bob has covered groundbreaking epidemics around the world, including Ebola in Central Africa; AIDS in Zimbabwe, Botswana, and Malawi; and cholera in Bangladesh, Somalia, and Turkey.

Dr. Bob is also a bestselling author for titles on today’s most pressing health issues, including his most recent, Seven Steps to Stop a Heart Attack, The Breast Cancer Prevention Diet, The Prostate Cancer Protection Plan, and the Healthy Breast Cook Book. As a wellness enthusiast and world-class fitness expert, Dr. Bob is a former Olympic physician who is now an ardent skier and Iron Man competitor. His bestselling wellness and fitness titles include Sports Selection, Dr. Bob Arnot’s Revolutionary Weight Control Program, and Wear and Tear: Stop the Pain and Put the Spring Back in Your Body. Now as the Chief Executive Officer of Bob Arnot Productions, Dr. Bob Arnot produces and distributes premium online medical content across America’s top-watched channels, offering breakthrough scientific insight into disease prevention, health awareness, and nutrition education.

Dr. Steven Lamm

Steven Lamm, M.D., known to millions as the house doctor on The View, is a practicing internist, a clinical researcher, and a faculty member at the New York University School of Medicine where he also had his clinical training and received his medical degree. A teacher of 30 years and an honorary New York City police and fire surgeon, Dr. Lamm regularly offers his analyses and comments on a wide variety of health- and medicine-related topics on television and radio, including Oprah, Lifetime Today, The Today Show Live, and LX New York. He has authored several books, including bestseller Thinner at Last and his latest book, The Hardness Factor.

Dr. Lamm resides in New York City where he maintains his seat at the frontier of medicine. He joins the Lifemax Health Science Advisory Council with a goal of investigating the effects of Mila on cardiovascular function. Dr. Lamm believes that 80% of illnesses can be prevented with lifestyle changes, and he continuously strives to help his patients understand the difference between illness and wellness, stating that, “The absence of illness does not mean you’re well. Unless you’re actively promoting your wellness with lifestyle changes, you’re heading toward illness.”

Dr. Brian Clement

Dr. Clement (C.N., N.M.D., Ph.D.) has spearheaded the international progressive health movement for more than three decades. By conducting daily clinical research as the director of the renowned Hippocrates Health Institute, the world’s foremost complementary residential health center, he and his team have developed a state of the art program for health maintenance and recovery. His Florida institute has pioneered a program and established training in active aging and disease prevention that will raise your level of health and happiness.

In addition to daily counseling and research studies, Dr. Clement conducts conferences worldwide on attaining health and creating longevity. He has also authored many well-known books including LifeForce: Superior Health and Longevity and, most recently, Supplements Exposed.

Dr. Theresa Lawrence Ford

Theresa Lawrence Ford is The Medical Director of North Georgia Rheumatology Group and an Active Staff member at Gwinnett Medical Center Hospitals. She practices in a single specialty group in Gwinnett County, Georgia with her sister who is also a Rheumatologist. Dr. Lawrence Ford received her Medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Emory University Hospitals, where also completed a fellowship in Rheumatology and Immunology. She is Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.

She is a Fellow of the American College of Rheumatology, a member of the National Medical Association, the Metropolitan Atlanta Rheumatology Society’ and an active member of the Board of Directors for the Georgia Chapter of the Arthritis Foundation. She has also served as a Member of the Medical Advisory Board of the Lupus Foundation and the Lupus Registry.

As a board certified plastic surgeon, I am truly blessed to have one of the busiest cosmetic surgery practices in South Florida. My clientele comes not only from Florida, but from across the United States and all over the world. A virtual who’s who, our patient list includes super models and cover girls, playmates, celebrity actors and pro athletes, as well as people like you and me. My success is due in great part to my reputation, and as such, my reputation means everything to me. Over the years, I have been approached countless times to endorse and offer health care products ranging from vitamins and supplements to various antioxidants and juices. Until now, I have never promoted or endorsed any such products. Therefore, it was a very big decision when I decided to endorse Mila and to promote it to my patients, friends and family.

Since incorporating Mila into my practice, I have witnessed the effect that it has had on individuals suffering from constipation, arthritis, ADHD, depression, fibromyalgia, and many types of chronic pain. I have seen acid reflux and irritable bowel syndrome symptoms disappear, as well as significant drops in LDL cholesterol in several people. I have one patient who has suffered from debilitating menstrual cramps throughout her entire life and since she began eating Mila, she no longer experiences that pain.

On top of that, I have had countless people tell me that they have far greater energy than they’ve had in years. Many of my patients are professional models who have noticed that their hair and nails grow much faster, stronger and healthier than before.

Besides proving to be one of the most important nutrients for health, studies show that omega-3’s have an incredible impact on healing after surgery. They increase blood supply to healing tissues by improving microcirculation; the greater the blood supply, the better and faster the healing. Also, omega-3’s are a natural anti-inflammatory and they also improve immune function. What can be better for healing after surgery than improved blood supply, reduced inflammation and improved immune function? This is exactly the reason that I want all of my patients on Mila. I have become such a believer in the power of this raw, whole food that I have become the first plastic surgeon to add Mila to my patients’ list of pre-operative and post-operative requirements.

I urge all doctors to keep an open mind regarding Mila and consider recommending it for the benefit of their patients. My family and I take it daily to supplement our health. Mila is truly a super-food and I do believe the healthiest food on the planet. Anyone who is interested in their health and the health of their loved ones should be taking Mila.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表