新加坡狮城论坛

123下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 2719|回复: 22

===钢琴家教,经验丰富===

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

嗨!我是钢琴9级在中国拿到得全国证书, 想做家教,价格也比较低,我是有经验的老师了。我比较注重培养孩子的兴趣,同时,我对基本功的练习很着重,像是手型, 手指。因为我也是从小就练钢琴,所以对孩子也比较有耐心 。我同时可以培养孩子在新考级考试,用中英文教授乐理知识。

如果可以的话清联系我好吗?电话:

最好你们可以下午4点以后打,如果是白天请SMS 我! 谢谢!!

Hello, I am a piano tutor, I got the nine degree of piano in China (the highest degree is Ten degree).I get the experience of being a tutor in Singapore, I notice the hand quite a lot, just like the fingers and wrists, because I learn piano since I am 5-year-old, so I am quite patient for them. I also teaching the musical theory. The price all depended on the level you required. I also teach the musical theory. The price is very low and range from $20-45,which depend on the level you required. So hope you can take this in consideration!

Contact number:

(hope you can call me after 4:00 pm, if it is during the daytime you can SMS me ,thank you for your cooperation!)

Thanks a lot!

嗨!我是钢琴9级在中国拿到得全国证书, 想做家教,价格也比较低,我是有经验的老师了。我比较注重培养孩子的兴趣,同时,我对基本功的练习很着重,像是手型, 手指。因为我也是从小就练钢琴,所以对孩子也比较有耐心 。我同时可以培养孩子在新考级考试,用中英文教授乐理知识。

如果可以的话清联系我好吗?电话:

最好你们可以下午4点以后打,如果是白天请SMS 我! 谢谢!!

Hello, I am a piano tutor, I got the nine degree of piano in China (the highest degree is Ten degree).I get the experience of being a tutor in Singapore, I notice the hand quite a lot, just like the fingers and wrists, because I learn piano since I am 5-year-old, so I am quite patient for them. I also teaching the musical theory. The price all depended on the level you required. I also teach the musical theory. The price is very low and range from $20-45,which depend on the level you required. So hope you can take this in consideration!

Contact number:

(hope you can call me after 4:00 pm, if it is during the daytime you can SMS me ,thank you for your cooperation!)

Thanks a lot!

多选投票, 共有 1 人参与投票

距结束还有: 3460 天4 小时52 分钟

您所在的用户组没有投票权限
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
[em01][em01][em01]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
[em01][em01][em01]
回复