租金: -
联系人: beckyye
主页:
电话:
邮箱:
QQ: -
微信:
Dear All:
-If you are searching for a room with fully furnished / wifi / near MRT /No agent fee/ No landlord stay / can cook. -Here is the house for you, I have aHDB Executive Maisonetteunit at Aljunie, walking distance to aljunie mrt and payalebar mrt, twostorey hdb flat.
Transportation: -5 mins walking distance to Aljunie MRT. -5mins walking distance to Payalebar MRT . -4 mins walking distance to Park,Aljunie Public swimming pool. -1 mins downstairs bus stop to orchard, rafflesplace,farrer park,city hall within 30 mins ride.
Neighboring: -2 mins walking distance to Coffee shop. -5mins walking distance to city plaza shopping center. -5 mins walking distanceto 24hrs MacDonald, 24hrs Shop and save supermarket. -5 mins walking distanceto many supermarkets. -4 mins walking distance to many restaurants. -4 mins topublic swimming pool.
Exercise area: -walking distance to aljunie Park. -Joggingcan walk from aljunie to kallang national stadium. Many greenery nearby kallangarea.
House Environment: -One Female Accountant, One femaleFinancial Practitioner, One male personal trainer. -Weekly Cleaning includingrooms. -Privacy is preserved. - Common room for rent, $800/month, Available by  1st June 2014.
We wish to maintainhouse cleanliness and peace, if you are like mind people; you can contact mefor viewing.
Here we are welcome professionals and students to join us.
(Sorry all, i am busy recently, if you are interest, pleasetake look everything carefully, call, sms,whatapp me to ask more, preferpersonally visit with appointed time).
Regards, Beckyye

kitchen

kitchen

living room

living room

single room 1

single room 1

single room 2

single room 2

single room 3

single room 3

single room 4