QQ: -
微信:
主页:
本帖最后由 jjff18 于 28-6-2014 11:06 编辑

全新OSIM Leg Massagers : UPhoria Warm 有5种脚步按摩功能
上个月公司抽奖得的,自己用不到转让给需要的人。
全新的,箱子都没拆!!!
官网链接,还带一年的保修

http://www.osim.com/SG/product/uphoria-warm-foot-massager.aspx?category_id=FFBA8A28-657E-4447-B54C-F5BB675C962F

官网价格 698!!!, 现在低价转 550。要的SMS短信联系 Justin

The all-encompassing full-leg massager to pamper and rejuvenate tired legs after a long day in heels.
Featuring a 5-in-1 massage fine-tuned to cater to your legs' specific needs and aches.
1 Enhanced Calf-Gliding with Kneading massage (New & Improved)
The distinctive soothing-pain of the Tui-Na massage, delivered through firm and sustained strokes, stimulates key meridian points along the legs, which bring about good health and well-being, while the simultaneous kneading massage further amplifies the benefits of the massage by releasing built-up tension in the calves.
2 Wrap-around squeeze massage (Exclusive to uPhoria Warm)
Full coverage squeeze-andknead function provides the extra feel-good stimulation to alleviate muscle aches and strain, providing instant relief to your tired legs.
3 Roller reflexology massage
Programmed to complement the squeeze massage, the rollers stimulate the balls and arches of your feet while activating the vital reflex points for better health and well-being.
4 Vibration massage
Releases pent-up tension in the muscles and aids circulation to trigger the body's natural detoxification processes.
5 Warmth therapy (New & Improved)
With increased coverage, the warmth expands constricted veins and capillaries to aid further circulation and soothe tension in stiff muscles.

发表于 半年前|来自:广东深圳 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
顶帖!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

自己顶一个
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

顶帖!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

:):):)
回复

使用道具 举报

便宜卖  价格可商
无论自用还是孝敬父母都是不错的选择:lol
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

父亲节快到了 快买一个送爸爸吧  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

不好错过啦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

非常优惠 价格可小刀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Seriously, once is never enough with the OSIM uPhoria Warm. The foot massage experience can get pretty addictive after the first round and every night, I find myself spending at least half an hour just to get my legs massaged before heading to bed and trust me, I found sleep to be more enjoyable than before.

网上的评价 改善血液循环 促进睡眠 用过都说好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表