邮编:
联系人: gundame
电话:
邮箱:
QQ: -
微信:
主页:
价格: $
本人是新加坡永久居民,男,年龄二十一岁,目前就读在一所政府学校。因为有大把时间希望找一份临时补习来充实自己,同时也帮助他人。我的PSLE 是234,英文C, 华文A*,数学A*,科学A。 可以教导小学生所有科目。中学我的成绩是,英文C5, 华文A1, 高级华文A1,化学B3, 生物B3, E-maths A1,A-maths A2。我对教书非常有耐心,知道用最简洁的方式来快速提高成绩。这可能是因为之前我在生活中遇到了满多的挫折,让我意识到了如何应付自如。我在理工学院学到了实际的宝贵经验,同时也变的独立自主。我可以帮助那些刚来新加坡的中国学生,让他们快速的学会如何简单的和新加坡人沟通,比如如何在麦当劳点食物,或如何寻找地理位置。我刚来新家坡的时候也什么都不会,重要的是把不会的变成会的就行了。我的手机号码是, 没有qq,发信息给我就好了。如过要打电话的话,在6pm-7pm打。最后,请不要看我小学和中学的英文成绩只是及格而已,我对我的英文水准很有自信,请看以下翻译。

I'm a singapore permanent resident, male, age 21 this year, currently I'm studying in a government sponsored polytechnic. I wanted to take up tuition as a part time job because i have plenty of free time, at the same time, i want to replenish myself and help others to achieve better results. My primary school leaving examination(PSLE)score is 234, english C, chinese A*, mathematics A*, science A. I can teach primary school students all subjects. My secondary school results are english C5, chinese A1, higher chinese A1, chemistry B3, biology B3, E-maths A1 and A-maths A2. I have a great passion for teaching, knowing how to use the simplest way to help students improve their grades. This is probably i faced many setback earlier on, so now i learned how to cope well in different kinds of situation. The wonderful and practical experience i gained during polytechnic allowed me to become independent and automatic. I can help those countryman who have just come to settle sgchineseapore, enabling them to quickly learn how to communicate with Singaporeans, for example how to order food in McDonald, how to find places which you never go before. When i first come to singapore i also don't know anything, but the most important thing is learn from what you don't know. My handphone number is , no qq, just send me message. Call me at 6-7pm.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表